Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
WyrmHero
DamageCK
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
Rynn
djgq42
10 posters

is GC the new WOG? crutch spells and weapons

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

is GC the new WOG? crutch spells and weapons - Page 2 Empty Re: is GC the new WOG? crutch spells and weapons

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Fotitudo wrote:Oh today i got killed by an Chaos fireball, oh my god the lave is so strong! It is clearly OP!
    Crystal Soul Spear can nearly instant kill me, its so noobish and OP!

Hell this is the community? Enjoys one of the hardest Games in the last 5 years, and crying about EVERYTHING!?
    Learn to avoid that ****! If you can´t use flash sweat, GMB, Black Knight Shield?! Or jump backwards...

Only one thing in this game is hardcore unbalanced, and this is the dark wood grain ring!

The forum community is more understanding in regards to "cheap" tactics, but I have to agree with you. Most of the outside forum players are like this, mostly because of youtube and these trends that start from nowhere. I know this because I get hatemail for using WoG as an dishonorable tactic. Shrug
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

is GC the new WOG? crutch spells and weapons - Page 2 Empty Re: is GC the new WOG? crutch spells and weapons

Post by RANT Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 pm

WyrmHero wrote:
    Fotitudo wrote:Oh today i got killed by an Chaos fireball, oh my god the lave is so strong! It is clearly OP!
    Crystal Soul Spear can nearly instant kill me, its so noobish and OP!

Hell this is the community? Enjoys one of the hardest Games in the last 5 years, and crying about EVERYTHING!?
    Learn to avoid that ****! If you can´t use flash sweat, GMB, Black Knight Shield?! Or jump backwards...

Only one thing in this game is hardcore unbalanced, and this is the dark wood grain ring!

The forum community is more understanding in regards to "cheap" tactics, but I have to agree with you. Most of the outside forum players are like this, mostly because of youtube and these trends that start from nowhere. I know this because I get hatemail for using WoG as an dishonorable tactic. is GC the new WOG? crutch spells and weapons - Page 2 3358384175

LOL the funny thing is the people that complain about WOG is the ones that do nothing but fish for a bs or nothing but roll bs.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Oh yeah, and newbies. twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:06 pm