You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Share
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:36 pm

    ^-^
    I'll go eat something then. When we finish the Taurus Demon, I might have to discuss how/if the White Soapstone could be used to appropriately allow our hero's to quest together as a group. IIRC someone wanted me to expand and allow multiple characters to play.

    Which might seriously be too much for me to keep up with, I'm not sure.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 pm

    Just focus on eating well for now. lol

    avatar
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1307
    Reputation : 99
    Join date : 2012-02-21
    Location : Canada

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Yukon on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:54 pm

    That was me who suggested that, but seeing what this has turned into I can understand that being very difficult to do.

    Since I already played a bit yesterday I'll wait to see if anyone else wants to try.


    _________________

    PSN: SgtPigeon
    Russian Roulette Duels Saturdays at 1PM - 7PM EST
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by cloudyeki on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:07 pm

    Fair enough, I'll take the reigns.

    I look down the Aquaduct and see a gate blocking me from moving forward. Finding that kicking it till it breaks ain't worth it, I look around and find a stairway going up, and decide to chance it.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:15 pm

    You walk up the staircase, and you spot two more hollow warriors standing there. One is facing towards you, and spots you. The other does not take the hint and remains facing the other direction.

    You have 540/616 HP

    You are in combat. You are below your opponents
    L.Hollow Warrior; 100%
    L.Hollow Beserker; 100%
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by cloudyeki on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:17 pm

    Let's put the bow to use. Aim for the one who's on to us, straight for his none-existent eye! Hit or miss, prep the estoc and shield immediately afterward.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:21 pm

    You fire an arrow.
    >Arrow was not steadied, suffering 50% accuracy reduction.
    Warrior rolls a 16, warrior needed a 12 +6 or lower to dodge.
    The arrow flies harmlessly by it's head.

    You have 540/616 HP

    You are in combat. You are below one of your opponents
    L.Hollow Warrior; 100%
    L.Hollow Beserker; 100% [U][Height Advantage]

    L.Hollow Warrior shakes with power.

    What do you do?
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by cloudyeki on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:25 pm

    I run in and go for a shoulder check in an attempt to force the warrior onto the ground. If I succeed, I try to stab him while he's down.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:30 pm

    You bash the warrior with your plank shield!
    The warrior rolls an 82, they are most certainly knocked down by your assault.
    You unleash a finishing blow on the warrior! Damage is magnified by 1.0 X 1.12 X 1.12!
    (Not that you needed to know that, it's just good to know for the future that strength and dex both matter for this type of move)

    The hollow beserker has been alerted by the noise.
    You have 540/616 HP

    You are in combat. You are below your opponents
    L.Hollow Beserker; 100% [H.A]

    Hollow Beserker has done an inhuman jumping attack.

    What do you do?
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by cloudyeki on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 pm

    Dodge it and go for a finishing blow with the estoc!


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:40 pm

    You roll a 74.
    You fail to dodge the attack, and he manages to crash his axe harshly into your head. You suffer minimum damage, but your helmet has been broken.

    You have lost 56 HP.

    You have 484/616 HP

    You are in combat. You are on the ground.
    L.Hollow Beserker; 100%

    Hollow Beserker lifts it's axe high in the air.
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by cloudyeki on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 pm

    Roll towards the berserker's legs and swipe at them in the hopes to trip and cut his legs up.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:46 pm

    You roll a 51, you fail to dodge the attack.
    The beserkers axe crashes right into the center of your back, it impales you for 400 damage, you cry out in pain, struggling below his grasp.

    You have 84/616 HP

    You are in combat. You are on the ground. You have an axe imbedded in your back
    L.Hollow Beserker; 100%

    The Beserker raises it's foot. It seems intent on kicking the axe.
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by cloudyeki on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:48 pm

    Stab at it's other foot with the estoc and no matter what afterward, GET UP!


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:04 pm

    You roll a 53, and successfully jab your estoc into the Warriors foot. This imbalances him, and he falls down the staircase. You painfully get back to your feet, suffering 70 damage.

    You have 14/616 HP

    You are in combat. You have an axe imbedded in your back
    L.Hollow Beserker; 12% [H.D]
    The world is fading around you, and you can not concentrate on the battle at hand.
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by cloudyeki on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 pm

    Remove the axe from my back and use THAT to finish him (the prick) then down the rest of my estus right now.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:28 pm

    You remove the axe from your back, suffering 80 damage.
    You awake by the bonfire, missing all unspent experience points, and 0 copper coins.

    Achievment unlocked; first death.
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by cloudyeki on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 pm

    >_> not my fault. I had an AXE in my back. Someone else wanna give it a go? I got a party to get ready for.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:32 pm

    Go get ready, someone else will pick it up.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:38 pm

    Honestly, I already died twice. In the graveyard and by ghosts. silly

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:40 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Honestly, I already died twice. In the graveyard and by ghosts. silly
    You died after someone else shoved you into the position, the other one was suicide looting, but thanks for pointing it out? XD
    More like... "First avoidable death."

    Anyway, let's continue
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 pm

    So, I'm back at the Firelink bonfire, correct?

    Oh, brother...

    Let's go, Estoc at the ready, back up those familiar steps again.

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:50 am

    Rynn wrote:You remove the axe from your back, suffering 80 damage.
    You awake by the bonfire, missing all unspent experience points, and 0 copper coins.

    Achievment unlocked; first death.
    The armored man laughs. He taunts you about how you are "back again". Remarking the soul you are carrying, he jeers that such a soul like yourself is doomed to go hollow and fade like the rest, if they are not even capable of spotting a upgrade to the potency of their flask when it slaps them in the face. He laughs once more, then ignores you.
    avatar
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 452
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 37
    Location : SC, USA

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by BackwardsBaboon on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:31 am

    Having no idea how I am supposed to use this soul to upgrade anything, yet not comfortable crushing it in my hand like everything else, I decide to go down the stairs in the direction of where I found it. Maybe I can find some clue as to what I should do, as long as I don't have to go near those damned ghosts again!


    _________________
    XBL - BackwardsBaboon

    PSN - BackwardsBaboon

    Sanity Is Overrated!
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Rynn on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:51 am

    You walk down the stairs towards the elevator that brought you to the angry spirits. You spot a cage with a young woman inside of it, but she does not speak to you, or make eye contact.

    Sponsored content

    Re: You are on a Pilgrimage.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:19 pm