Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
TehInfamousAmos
tofucactaur
muffmcmuffin
FrEyes
Buggy Virus
sinisterapathy
Yarxov
befowler
Alara78
RANT
Kobra
15 posters

[Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions

Kobra

[Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions - Page 2 Empty Re: [Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions

Post by Kobra Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:39 pm

I typically gesture after all my fights, but because this was a new character, i didn't have the gestures I wanted, so pointing down and shrugging were the only two things that seemed to fit. was not intending to taunt anyone.
    reim0027
    reim0027

[Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions - Page 2 Empty Re: [Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions

Post by reim0027 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:47 pm

That power was amazing. High risk, high reward. The gestures you used are very taunting. Even if you didn't mean them to be, that is how they will be interpreted by the majority of people.

Did you get turtled much while using PW?
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:00 pm

I never felt the shrug gesture was really taunting. More just an idea of, "how about that?"
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:23 pm

I liked the video except the taunts.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:51 pm

entertaining, liked the music too, don't care about the gestures and some of them (the divine blessing muncher) deserved it, btw why are you using the steel ring? you could use say the miracle boosting ring for another 20% boost to your dmb, and with how light you seemed you could have used better light armor to compensate for the loss of defense.
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:58 pm

reim0027 wrote:That power was amazing. High risk, high reward. The gestures you used are very taunting. Even if you didn't mean them to be, that is how they will be interpreted by the majority of people.

Did you get turtled much while using PW?
    A couple of people did, it was pretty annoying, especially when they're in full giants and a family mask. that guy with the divine blessings was pretty much in turtle mode the entire time, and the girl in new londo too.
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:entertaining, liked the music too, don't care about the gestures and some of them (the divine blessing muncher) deserved it, btw why are you using the steel ring? you could use say the miracle boosting ring for another 20% boost to your dmb, and with how light you seemed you could have used better light armor to compensate for the loss of defense.
    1) miracle boost ring doesn't increase DMB damage

2)i was wearing the miracle boosting ring throughout different parts of the video. I switched between lingering dragoncrest, leo ring, and ring of the sun
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:49 am

Very nice. I just have one question...

I've been considering making a build much like this for a while. Did you find it generally more successful to hurt yourself before invading and automatically starting off with the damage boost from the Red Tearstone Ring or not?
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:25 am

Ecko wrote:Very nice. I just have one question...

I've been considering making a build much like this for a while. Did you find it generally more successful to hurt yourself before invading and automatically starting off with the damage boost from the Red Tearstone Ring or not?
    Mixed feelings on that, when you go in damaged with red tearstone ring on, it turns into a "can i hit you twice before you hit me once" unless you land a 1600 WoG, also you have a very small window of time to kill them. With full health, you MIGHT survive one hit, and you definitely get a good window of time to duel rather than being forced to go balls to the wall. your choice really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 pm