Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
TehInfamousAmos
tofucactaur
muffmcmuffin
FrEyes
Buggy Virus
sinisterapathy
Yarxov
befowler
Alara78
RANT
Kobra
15 posters

[Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions

Kobra

[Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions Empty [Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions

Post by Kobra Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzNp-HMu35o
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

[Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions Empty Re: [Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions

Post by RANT Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:32 pm

love me some ganker ownage.
    Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

[Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions Empty Re: [Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions

Post by Alara78 Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:14 am

What are your stats ?

-edit-

Ah never mind, I saw you looking at your statscreen during the video happy
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Disliked pretty much everything in this video, which is kind of amazing.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:46 pm

^What do you find wrong? (not that I argue, I personally dont like the taunts.)

7:00 your pike bounces off, was this from the Magic shield buff or the GShoA ? 
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Taunts were one, plus stuff like carrying 99 divine blessings, WOG spam, and the whole PW/red ring dragon roar stunlock + DMB partisan stuff. And I didn't see any fights against gankers, this appeared to be mostly directed at people just trying to get through levels. Reminds me of a classic youtube comment on lame Burg invasions I saw once: "Trolling is dressing up as a hollow and throwing firebombs from the firebomb platform. It's a creative process. This is just brute force griefing."
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Yeah the Divine blessings and WotG spam were bad, and one of the first invasions were against a host who still had a Hollow Soldier shield.
    The PW/red ring isnt bad since its risky, and lets you get one shot, but I agree with you about everything else.
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:45 pm

befowler wrote:Taunts were one, plus stuff like carrying 99 divine blessings, WOG spam, and the whole PW/red ring dragon roar stunlock + DMB partisan stuff. And I didn't see any fights against gankers, this appeared to be mostly directed at people just trying to get through levels. Reminds me of a classic youtube comment on lame Burg invasions I saw once: "Trolling is dressing up as a hollow and throwing firebombs from the firebomb platform. It's a creative process. This is just brute force griefing."
    how many blessings did I use in the video? oh, right, zero, EVEN WHEN THE GUY IN FULL GIANTS USED 2 ON ME, AND I STILL WON. The only reason I have blessings is to counter *** who pull them out in the middle of a duel. He pops one, I do too, that's how it works.
    how many WoGs did i use in the video? I'm willing to bet under 7, and that's in well over 10-15 fights. Pretty sure less than 1 WoG per fight is not "SPAMMING WOG LEL"
    Are you seriously questioning the fact I fought someone with a hollow solider shield? HE HAD TWO PHANTOMS WITH HIM. I HAD 100 HEALTH. A LEVEL 5 CAN ONE SHOT ME.
    I never said this was an anti ganker video, or an honorable duel video, these are INVASIONS, like the title of the topic clearly says, please learn the difference.
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Yarxov wrote:^What do you find wrong? (not that I argue, I personally dont like the taunts.)

7:00 your pike bounces off, was this from the Magic shield buff or the GShoA ? 
    it was the magic shield buff. i honestly had no idea it did that. great for strafing and backstabbing when their weapon bounces off your shield.
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:05 pm

I found it entertaining.[Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions 3358384175
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:07 pm

sinisterapathy wrote:I found it entertaining.[Video]- Glass cannon/hyper mode invasions 3358384175
    Thank you. That's the entire purpose of the video. It's not often you see a pike hitting for 1200 and WoGs doing over 1600.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:08 pm

befowler wrote:Tthe whole PW/red ring dragon roar stunlock + DMB partisan stuff.

That's the point of a glass cannon. . .
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:11 pm

NP silly

The WOG was crazy....I may steal this and use it troll forest and dark anor gankers...if i can PW and buff fast enough.
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Intresting...
    muffmcmuffin
    muffmcmuffin

Post by muffmcmuffin Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:53 pm

befowler wrote:Disliked pretty much everything in this video, which is kind of amazing.

dito xD

buuut kill the gankers babeeey keep it up
    tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tofucactaur Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 pm

dont even listen to the haters,
    this is f*cking awsm, great work!
    really hilarious + killah build
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Not too hard to do... At least be stealthy with your approach if you're gunna OHKO 'em anyway - and less taunting please?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:37 pm

on a note it was 14 WoG's throughout the vid - there was potential for more eg the havels shield in anor londo would have been lable to the third WoG in the chain I suspect. anyway - alright video other than the unnecessary taunting.
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:on a note it was 14 WoG's throughout the vid - there was potential for more eg the havels shield in anor londo would have been lable to the third WoG in the chain I suspect. anyway - alright video other than the unnecessary taunting.
    Still, nearly 20 if not more fights in the video, WoG was used less than half the time, definitely not spamming at all.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:45 pm

less taunting'll half your dislikes lol
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 pm

they weren't intended to be taunts.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Just use Point up for a victory - it may not appease honour dudes but it symbolizes a victory without appearing to be a taunt silly
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 pm

And intent means less than common interpretation, Hitler intended to make the world better with the "final Solution"; didnt come off as quite a good gesture to the rest of the world.
    Yes thats an absurd comparison, but its the first thing that came to mind, better comparison is below:

You can give someone in a foreign country a thumbs up as here in the states its a congratulatory gesture, but many other places take it in a much different way; as an insult. You may intend well, but they dont know that and are only familiar with that gesture as an insult.
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm aware of that. When a situation like that happens, you explain to them you did not mean to taunt or offend. Which is what I did. I can see why you thought I was taunting, but that is not what I was going for.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 pm

What do you mean with the "Point down" gesture you seems so fond of?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm