Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Serious_Much
Federally
dianaduh
StarbrightDS
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Gazman0169
10 posters

I am here to say that PvP in the Darkroot Garden is NOT dead.

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I am here to say that PvP in the Darkroot Garden is NOT dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am here to say that PvP in the Darkroot Garden is NOT dead.

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Hey dude lol I saw you post in the FC thread you can sort me out there...atleast we know it won't be with a BS!!

If your on saturday I will be making a FC apearance....hint hint!!
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

I am here to say that PvP in the Darkroot Garden is NOT dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am here to say that PvP in the Darkroot Garden is NOT dead.

Post by Gazman0169 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:43 pm

I'll C U there then, and be warned I'll be going all out (honorably mind) to have your spikey head mounted on my wall by the time we're done! lol

(Now that I've said that you know I'm gonna be crucified! :roll: )
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Lol I would expect nothing less my man....sounds great ill cya on saturday!!

Edit - little does he know I am a evil darkwraith abomanation that cannot be killed...muahahahahahahaha twisted
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Oh Sugar-Honey-Ice-Tea! :affraid:
    WarriorOfBenOwnage
    WarriorOfBenOwnage
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WarriorOfBenOwnage Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:15 pm

This thread gives me a little hope that there are at least some hosts out there with honor. Unfortunately, I am on Xbox, and over here, it's still a gank 9/10 times. But, I've come to love the life and death struggle that accompanies 2v1's. After all, isn't that what Dark Souls is about? Succeeding in the face of overwhelming odds, making it all the more satisfying. Forest PvP really embodies the essence of the game. I'm a Forest Hunter, and I'm proud of it.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:04 pm

WarriorOfBenOwnage wrote:This thread gives me a little hope that there are at least some hosts out there with honor. Unfortunately, I am on Xbox, and over here, it's still a gank 9/10 times. But, I've come to love the life and death struggle that accompanies 2v1's. After all, isn't that what Dark Souls is about? Succeeding in the face of overwhelming odds, making it all the more satisfying. Forest PvP really embodies the essence of the game. I'm a Forest Hunter, and I'm proud of it.

Sadly there is mere sliver of honour on the ps3 side man...I feel at times I maybe 1 of a few that will actually host the forest solo!

I am also a proud forest hunter and that is the reason I am hosting solo...to be that 1 in 10 and give a hunter the proper duel that he deserves...sadly for my efforts I am rewarded with being ganked 7/10 times by my fellow hunters..which is also fine by me I have plently of practice in 1V2's and yes I love the thrill of fighting 2 or 3 people the kills are very satisfying!

I am also doing it at sl 80 with hopes of meeting new hunters and training them to kill kill kill twisted happy hunting!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 pm