Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Share

    MalignantWraith
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 18
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2012-09-22
    Location : Örebro. Sweden

    Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by MalignantWraith on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 am

    HI!

    To all people that still do what they're supposed to do, keep it up and Thank you.


    And to all u reetards that dont greet/bow before u start GANGING in what that always have been the most used n repected pvp area, STOP what u r doing.

    And for the LOVE OF GOD, if u r so fu***** bad at playing that u have to HEAL, STOP FU***ING PLAY(an Heal) in Darkroot n DESTROY THE SESSIONS FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT DO FOLLOW THE RULES!!!

    OMG WTF, SHAPE UP!!!!!
    avatar
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2613
    Reputation : 122
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Location : Southern US

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by The Letter X on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 am

    The Forest is the place you should expect all of that stuff.


    _________________
    avatar
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 961
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-12-09
    Age : 25

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by Saturday-Saint on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 am

    MalignantWraith wrote:always have been the most used n repected pvp area
    I laughed so hard it felt like taking a chaos hornet rapier to my sides.


    _________________
    Joking aside.

    MalignantWraith
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 18
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2012-09-22
    Location : Örebro. Sweden

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by MalignantWraith on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:48 am

    The Letter X wrote:The Forest is the place you should expect all of that stuff.

    Hell no, when did that change? if thats the case.!?

    Where/what r the most likley area to be pvp then?


    I havent pvp'd for a month or so n when i left it still where fun to play in drg but oooh what a suprice i got now. haha lol.


    Last edited by MalignantWraith on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong abc :D)
    avatar
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 961
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-12-09
    Age : 25

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by Saturday-Saint on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 am

    When you say Darkroot Garden, do you mean the area right before Butterfly, or in Alvina's Forest?

    Alvina's Forest has been a pustulent haven of jumping, ganking, griefing, and trolling since day 1.


    _________________
    Joking aside.
    avatar
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2613
    Reputation : 122
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Location : Southern US

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by The Letter X on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 am

    MalignantWraith wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:The Forest is the place you should expect all of that stuff.

    Hell no, when did that change? if thats the case.!?

    Where/what r the most likley area to be pvp then?


    I havent pvp'd for a month or so n when i left it still where fun to play in drg but oooh what a suprice i got now. haha lol.

    It's been like that for as long as I can remember. Try the Burg, Kiln, Moonlight Butterfly Forest, or Oolacile Township if you have access to the DLC.


    _________________

    MalignantWraith
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 18
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2012-09-22
    Location : Örebro. Sweden

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by MalignantWraith on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 am

    Saturday-Saint wrote:
    MalignantWraith wrote:always have been the most used n repected pvp area
    I laughed so hard it felt like taking a chaos hornet rapier to my sides.


    it's always a retard with a minimum size'd brain... Always, it never fails lOl! big grin

    Have a great day........

    MalignantWraith
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 18
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2012-09-22
    Location : Örebro. Sweden

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by MalignantWraith on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 am

    The Letter X wrote:
    MalignantWraith wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:The Forest is the place you should expect all of that stuff.

    Hell no, when did that change? if thats the case.!?

    Where/what r the most likley area to be pvp then?


    I havent pvp'd for a month or so n when i left it still where fun to play in drg but oooh what a suprice i got now. haha lol.

    It's been like that for as long as I can remember. Try the Burg, Kiln, Moonlight Butterfly Forest, or Oolacile Township if you have access to the DLC.


    Okok, thank's dude! Yes i got the first dark souls + the dlc. I got the prepare to die edition to for both my xbox n ps3.

    Have a nice day. Pz
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by Forum Pirate on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:00 am

    You're just wrong. The forest is the Nar Shadda of DKS.

    On top of that, they can and should play however they like, within the rules of the game.


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2290
    Reputation : 120
    Join date : 2012-05-27

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by Ghadis_God on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:05 am

    Do you mean the area after the sealed door, or the one right before the Butterfly? The forest after the sealed door has always been a center of dishonor, but I've noticed a large number of RSS gankers in the Moonpit before the butterfly when it used to be an honorable area. Lets just calm down and actually clear things up instead of insulting each other okay?


    _________________
    7:eye-death: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22607-children-of-the-grave-now-recruiting#472079 :eye-death:             

    PSN accounts: Ghadis_God
                         ringo_mogire_SZS
    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by reim0027 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:25 am

    Easy on the insults, Malignant. If you are talking about Alvina's Forest, that kind of behavior is expected (and, in fact, wanted by many people on both sides). Either way, there is no need to be insulting like that.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules

    Sponsored content

    Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:52 am