Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

lost vagrant

DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

lost vagrant Empty lost vagrant

Post by DeathlyLemons Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:35 pm

so i finally saw my first good vagrant. i looked similar to an egg or the bad vagrant without his crab legs. i encountered him in demon ruins at the end of the spiral walkway after ceaseless. i wish i wouldve known that good vagrants act like the crystal lizards and dissapear if you dont kill them right away. it suprized me cause i went to get a closer look and as soon as i got close it ran away and dissapeared. i got very sad. ive only seen the bad vagrants around that shoot the needles at you. i have gotten a few vagrant items, usually they are completely random like prism stones, loyds talismonds, and even rubbish.
    so the point of this is i want to hear your vagrant experiences, what was it like when you first saw a vagrant.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

lost vagrant Empty Re: lost vagrant

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Wow I never knew the good ones run away ,

Ive only encountered 2 evil ones in The Duke's Archives & witnessed DX kill one at the location of the Wolf Ring.

My girlfriend got summoned into the Kiln a while back , there was an evil vagrant on the walkways , close to the Black Knights.

Everybody is always so surprised how much damage those projectiles actually do silly
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 pm

yea they always suprize me, ive seen the evil ones in lower undead burg, the kiln, dukes archives, and anorlondo. my very first encounter was in the undead burg, i had no idea what it was at the time and it killed me lol.
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Someone fill me in: What are these vagrants? Super rare enemies? A cross between Crystal Lizards and Chaos bugs?

Clearly I've never seen one.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:03 pm

They are officially called ''drift items'' in the strategy guide.,

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:24 pm

if you drop items and lose them they appear in other worlds, as i tested it with one of my friends, he dropped tons of prism stones next to a bonfire i was at (he dropped them from his inventory so they formed the bronze looking bag that appeares when you drop an item instead of using them) and then he warped to a new area causing them to dissapear and several of them appeared in my world. a few of them drifted away before i could pick them up. so if you ever see a drift item grab it quickly hints the name "drift item" they will soon drift away.

the vagrants are just another form of a "drift item" that are formed from lost humanity and souls instead of items.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:26 am

DeathlyLemons wrote:if you drop items and lose them they appear in other worlds, as i tested it with one of my friends, he dropped tons of prism stones next to a bonfire i was at (he dropped them from his inventory so they formed the bronze looking bag that appeares when you drop an item instead of using them) and then he warped to a new area causing them to dissapear and several of them appeared in my world. a few of them drifted away before i could pick them up. so if you ever see a drift item grab it quickly hints the name "drift item" they will soon drift away.

the vagrants are just another form of a "drift item" that are formed from lost humanity and souls instead of items.

This is a cool explanation. So thats the truth about "good" and "bad" vagrants. I never saw drift items before, but some I've seen some vagrants near PVP spots
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:37 am

I know that in Darkroot , an evil vagrant spawns on top of the Wolf Ring , even if you have dropped the items close to the bonfire

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 pm