Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Now I know what a Vagrant is....

voodoomonkey616
    voodoomonkey616

Now I know what a Vagrant is.... Empty Now I know what a Vagrant is....

Post by voodoomonkey616 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:22 pm

So I'm still fairly new to Dark Souls and recently I was on my way to fight the Taurus Demon. I climbed the ladder just after the fog gate to take care of the cross-bow hollows, and I notice this strange, black 'thing' there as well. I'm so surprised at seeing this creature, I just stop and wonder, "WTF?" Then it shoots something at me, and I die instantly :shock: I haven't seen it since and have always wondered what the hell it was.

It wasn't until today, when I was reading another thread on the forum, and seen someone mention Vagrant. So I looked it up on the wiki and, voila! That's what it was! So thank you to the forum for finally satiating my curiosity big grin

And, first post! Woohoo! happy
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Now I know what a Vagrant is.... Empty Re: Now I know what a Vagrant is....

Post by User1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:33 pm

voodoomonkey616 wrote:So I'm still fairly new to Dark Souls and recently I was on my way to fight the Taurus Demon. I climbed the ladder just after the fog gate to take care of the cross-bow hollows, and I notice this strange, black 'thing' there as well. I'm so surprised at seeing this creature, I just stop and wonder, "WTF?" Then it shoots something at me, and I die instantly :shock: I haven't seen it since and have always wondered what the hell it was.

It wasn't until today, when I was reading another thread on the forum, and seen someone mention Vagrant. So I looked it up on the wiki and, voila! That's what it was! So thank you to the forum for finally satiating my curiosity big grin

And, first post! Woohoo! happy
    Well done on finding your first Vagrant, and welcome to the forums! I found my first after 1000+ hours of gameplay. sad
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Well welcome to the forums!
    Don't get used to seeing those things though, they are a rarity even when compared to a Darkwraith dropping a titanite Slab.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18 pm

GrinTwist wrote:Well welcome to the forums!
    Don't get used to seeing those things though, they are a rarity even when compared to a Darkwraith dropping a titanite Slab.

*Looks back at the day i got 3 Slabs in a row*
    -Good Times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:29 am