Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Ariona Allant
VMatrixX
User1
TehInfamousAmos
PwnasauresRex
Rarayn
l4dzombieslayer
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Sunlight_Warrior
Hoshizoku
Yomamoto
Seth Winternight
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Servant of Priscilla
Shkar
Ser Isaac
dancash1808
WyrmHero
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
JoeBroski09
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
31 posters

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:26 pm

"The Lifehunters are broken there greatest warrior Forum pirate shall be fighting by my side against the knights, You have tried to prevent Blood from being shed but sometimes Blood is needed" Rising from his seat he motioned laplace to Leave the Council, "We could spend days here trying to come to some sort of agreement, but it all boils down to this, Can you forgive the insult The Hand has shown you, If you cant ill be in New Londo" The Dark lord stood from his seat and moved Towards the Exit And dissapeared.......
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Hangs head in despair, but stands from his seat, grabbing his blade.

"The Lifehunters choose to fight against my word, and choose blood over peace. Even though they consider darkness the enemy, the enemy doesn't want blood in the first place. However, Billy is right. Blood must be shed, because no longer will words be able to take these battles away from the war itself. I will fight, but I want only two things.

One, I want the Half-Breed left alive. She has no bearing in Wyrms actions.

And two, I want the final say on Wyrm. He is not to die unless by my hand. Bring him here, to my land, and we shall decide if he is worthy enough to be Priscillas hand any longer.

My Followers are at your side in this, Gravesworn. Expect us to be there for the battle ahead, and do not expect us to be weak. The rest of the Lifehunters shall fall for all I care, but Wyrm will be my final decision. As for the knights...Kill them all, let them suffer as they die, and let their blood bring back Izalith."

Looks up to the crow, and smirks

"Let your men know that you have our flame"
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:35 pm

"In a flurry of frenzied shrieks and dark feathers the crow took to flight, circled the room once, the decended to the Spectre where upon its body convulsed and heaved. From its gullet came a small stone, an\ Eye of Death, from which a menacing power seemed to suffuse the very air around the Spectre. Then suddenly the crow was in flight once more, passed between two columns and was lost from sight."
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Blinks, and picks up the stone, confused of why one of Nitos prized stones was bestowed upon me.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:47 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:Hopefullllly! Im not bb glitching, so itd be awesome if someone could get me the gear i need.

Just make a new character and i'll give you everything it needs, no worries bud. As far as the SL for the war, we are undecided. It's gonna be somewhere between 55 and 80 lol, need to nail down what is a good SL for ToTG first and then get everyone to agree.

As a basic summary of what you missed, Gravesworn broke their alliance with the LifeHunters, this caused a domino effect. Gravesworn then allied with the DarkStalkers, the LifeHunters then allied with the Noble Knights and the Knights then decided to move on the Gravesworn in the Tomb of The Giants.So we have the ground work laid for a war between the DS & GS vs NK & LH, so it's now a matter of negotiations with the other covenants to decide what they're gonna do and we are currently RPin the **** out of these negotiation in your thread! And I'll get back to that bit now.

Note, Billy Forum is Etraiu
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:49 pm

hes something lol
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Also... the ToG sucks for Gling as far as Ive seen. people dont want to invade you there...
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:07 pm

"Spectre, I will make sure you will be the one to fight the hand. We the darkstalkers will clear that path for you. As for you Crowley, I hope for the chance to fight by your side. Farewell, Pyromancers." And without pause Laplace vanished from the council room.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Drake lets out a heavy sigh, "finally a decision has been made", Drake then moves towards the center of the room."Lord Nito will be pleased that you have made the correct decision, we would not have enjoyed being forced to slay the sons and daughters of Izalith. I also look forward to fighting alongside you Spectre, we shall see if you and your followers were worth all this effort." With that Drake turns and departs.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:33 pm

*Cath walks to The Hand* "I'm home." *She sets down her equipment and takes a seat* "I've heard the news. The suffering doesn't ever end... *sigh*"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:38 pm

'And so a chance for salvation is lost, and the darkness claims even the brightest of flames."
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:49 pm

*stare* You speak as if light lives without dark, and dark without light. Even the brightest lights cast darkness in one's heart, and even the darkest of dark lets the light shine its brightest in one's heart.

You are no different.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Well Spoken Joe
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:53 pm

"You Shall fall Knight!"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:57 pm

"And when the light walks into the darkest dark, it never leaves without change. The slightest waver could be your fall, and the dark will consume you."

Just to point out I was just making a general statement, Im not actually in Izalith talking to you.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Light is invisable my freind if you immerse yourself in darkness and shoot a beam of light across the room past your eyes not into them you will not see it winking
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Actually due to the way photons in a beam of light work you will see the beam. As the beam loses energy it emits photons your eyes will pick up.

Physics!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Well, if you were just making a statement, then why did you put quotes there and right after I made my lore statement, HUH?! HUH?!
    :mask-averice: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 11 715812137 gone crazy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Dont tell me QI is wrong, stephen fry is never wrong!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Because it was a thing one of my characters said. Just not where you could here it.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Hello palm? Yes this is face, I'd like to see you right now. Look Skyward
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:09 pm

It's here, in this thread! This thread is Izalith, MANG.

MANG! Point Forward
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:10 pm

I like to put out quotes that are relevant where people will see them. Sue me.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:11 pm

I whill!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Considered your *** SO SUED!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:39 am