Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
skarekrow13
befowler
User
Rynn
Unforseen
whitechikz11
DoughGuy
xenosphere
reim0027
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Carphil
Spurgun
FattyOfDoom
WyrmHero
FruitPunchNinja
19 posters

"New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS)

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

"New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS) - Page 3 Empty Re: "New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS)

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Care say, what is your current character you use?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

"New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS) - Page 3 Empty Re: "New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS)

Post by Carphil Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Care say, what is your current character you use?

hmm, in this weekend I played with a sl 40 darkwraith, standard claymore, silver knight gear... But I was doing mostly PVE
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Alright, just wondering.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Alright, just wondering.

:shock:
    SATLOS
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SATLOS Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:50 pm

The one positive we could take from this is that it may greatly improve the participation rates in the SL 225 FC.

Just thinking of the timesink needed for that many SLs has always put me off...

I think now I'll be able to give it a shot!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Or they take the Acidic Route lol
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Can someone PM me the details? Really don't get how it would work...

I'm guessing this is linked to the fact I've recently met guys who can just keep doing the dragon shout over and over....?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Ya... haven't returned to Lordran yet. I was suppose to do a playthrough with someone... I don't know if she still wants to do that or not, so I am just gonna do my work.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Maybe they're really just super ninja dragons who are just that good? I figured out how with youtube, totally going to mual the tarus demon with it.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:14 pm

I think the best thing to do with this situation, is to have something with a long reach... A Pike, Gravelord Sword, Demon Great Hammer, or any long ranged melee would be swell. Either that, or White Dragon Breath, Emit Force, Force with Sun Princess Ring, or a Lung Attack. Maybe Flame Surge and the Mists might work as well, or you can try Fire Tempest and Gravelord Dance Miracles as well. Using Sorceries or even all but the Dragon bow means death... and the Dragon Bow has the tendency of being a slow shooter and reloader.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:42 pm