Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
skarekrow13
befowler
User
Rynn
Unforseen
whitechikz11
DoughGuy
xenosphere
reim0027
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Carphil
Spurgun
FattyOfDoom
WyrmHero
FruitPunchNinja
19 posters

"New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS)

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

"New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS) - Page 2 Empty Re: "New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS)

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:40 pm

I did kill the host doing it. Stunlocked to death.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

"New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS) - Page 2 Empty Re: "New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS)

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:43 pm

DSB arrows are deflected from the front. Roars are easy to dodge in the forest at least, cause they move at walking speed and you can just run around.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:21 pm

i encountered a lot of this glitch in anor londo and pw. it's intimidating
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:22 am

Man I'm so mad about this. Come on From, quick patch this like TWoP and Ring of Fog
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Unforseen Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:15 am

A well-timed running attack can get past the dragon roar as well, hopefully staggering them. If you use poison/toxic mist, when they are poisoned/toxic'd their stamina bar will become unglitched and you can just wait their stamina bar out before making your move. My friend and I were testing ways to stop this.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:49 pm

...This glitch is back? anyone mind PMing me about this?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:59 pm

....You’re back? You weren’t gone very long silly

I would PM you about it if i knew anything silly
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:08 pm

I've been lurking.
    It appears I decided to post just in time for my build to be a weapon of glitching, sadly enough.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:35 pm

We should ask a urgent patch to From

list of glitchs to fix:

1- Chain backstabs

2- Double backstab (when a phantom and host backstabs the same person for full damage)

3- Dragon head infinte item glitch

4- Copy item glitch

5- Bottomless box glitch (It DOES break the game. I'm sure From didn't wanted to a person receive 99 stacks of every item in the game after summoning the first phantom in parish)

6- Anything else just add to this list
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Have you guys thought that they left it there for a reason? That the producers and/or developers are intentionally leaving them there for players to exploit, so that players will abandon it and the amount of people within the server will wither and die? To move people from the console version to the NEW, patched Dark Souls game for the PC?

Has that ever crossed your minds as to WHY these things have stayed for a good amount of time? Because many of these are still there after months from the last patch.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Carphil wrote:We should ask a urgent patch to From

list of glitchs to fix:

1- Chain backstabs

2- Double backstab (when a phantom and host backstabs the same person for full damage)

3- Dragon head infinte item glitch

4- Copy item glitch

5- Bottomless box glitch (It DOES break the game. I'm sure From didn't wanted to a person receive 99 stacks of every item in the game after summoning the first phantom in parish)

6- Anything else just add to this list

The double BS is so random that they don’t need to fix it.
    And you can escape from chain BS (almost)
    If they fixed the BB glitch then i probably wouldn’t be playong DkS as much, or at least i would just use the builds i already have.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Have you guys thought that they left it there for a reason? That the producers and/or developers are intentionally leaving them there for players to exploit, so that players will abandon it and the amount of people within the server will wither and die? To move people from the console version to the NEW, patched Dark Souls game for the PC?

Has that ever crossed your minds as to WHY these things have stayed for a good amount of time? Because many of these are still there after months from the last patch.

Thats exacly why I'm not going to buy the PC version. Either they patch, or I quit. Its simple.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Have you guys thought that they left it there for a reason? That the producers and/or developers are intentionally leaving them there for players to exploit, so that players will abandon it and the amount of people within the server will wither and die? To move people from the console version to the NEW, patched Dark Souls game for the PC?

LOOK conspiracies.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:58 pm

LOK? Do you mean lock?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:07 pm

I meant lol, but phone keyboard is tiny, so I switch it to look. big grin
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:13 pm

If they can make money from the game they already sold and the new one that is coming out, I am sure that this conspiracy is possibly fact. Wealth is an interesting source for people to aim towards, and some would even hurt or defy themselves... just ask jersey shore.
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:04 pm

I don't know people hate the BB glitch, if people use it grief or something then ok, it's horrible. But If someone just does it to speed up the build process, because it gets boring playing through Drks so many times.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:45 pm

These stupid dragonhead glitches ruin the game for me. I play for coop and trying to help folks, and it's pointless when someone can just waltz in and drag your host over a cliff with the roar spam. But what really angers me is that it's made me into a ganker. The only even partially successful counter I've found so far is to camp each successive spawn site and shiv anyone who appears with a dragon head or no helmet on. I don't even have time to coop mobs anymore, I have to run from ambush site to ambush site and just hope I'm in the right place when we get invaded. I hate it.

At this point I would support something drastic, like deleting all the dragon cov items, and then nuking Ash Lake from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:59 pm

As I understand it though befowler the only thing that the nuke would do is irradiate the dragon weapon when the tail came off. There'd still be that stupid dragon to give people the stones. To be really sure we need to just post Smough in between the two illusory walls to enter the Great Hollow. I know that people could win a fight with him to access but my suggestion pivots on the use of him with this as alternate armor.

If you can get by that you deserve to be able to glitch.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 pm

This won't be fixed until a few months of the PC version being out. Or they will fix it around the same time it comes out. Trust me, it has all been planned. If the Dragon Glitch, the Second one, has been around since the last patch, and the last patch had been a few months ago... isn't it odd that someone did not find it until LATER on in the game, with the glitch being so simplistic?

Ya.

"New" Dragon Head glitch disscusion(NO DETAILS) - Page 2 Basili13
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:36 pm

I gotta say yesterday I fell victim to a spawn 'machine gunning' before I could get a shield up in the burg it took my HP down to next to nothing...wish I had just been killed...but no the idiot had to roar freeze me and walk me all over the burg...I literally went for a smoke and came back and this tool was still going at it...I was so pissed any dragon I see is ganked on site :evil:
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Can't lie, really want to try this in pve. Oh yeah Gwyn, you think you're bad? Watch this!!!

Otherwise tyough, that is not a good thing to see in pvp.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 pm

I rather disconect than being a victim of this, burg is useless now. Gotta go back to my favorite place to kill gankers, forgotten Kiln
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Speaking of PvP, Carphil you are on the PS3 correct?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Speaking of PvP, Carphil you are on the PS3 correct?
    Yup.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:31 am