Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
RagingDragon_69
whitechikz11
Zodiaxel
I LeonBelmont I
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
About8547Souls
nsane32
About8547Jews
raecor14
Rin
FinPeku
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FattyOfDoom
SunlightCrusader
Sacrilegious
Wilkinson3424
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Servant of Priscilla
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Shkar
Federally
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
WyrmHero
32 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 30 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:51 am

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 30 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 am

I'm thinking in changing the whole ranking amd item offering system. You guys aren't interested in ranking up so... Any ideas?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:19 am

Well, I'm very tired right now, so maybe when I wake up I'll be able to think of something decent. Sleep
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:41 am

WyrmHero wrote:I'm thinking in changing the whole ranking amd item offering system. You guys aren't interested in ranking up so... Any ideas?

Maybe we could, for the time being, revert back to how we were before the changes regarding weapons etc. While in the mean time, members can offer up ideas on how to revitalize and improve Lifehunter Covenant.
    Hopefully Spur will be back online soon. In the mean time you might consider ranking up another member who is loyal and dedicated to the health and welfare of the cove to help you with cove responsibilities. However, your commander(s) should be expected to demonstrate a high
    level of dedication and loyalty. Thus, setting a solid example to
    current and future members.
    Also, in case this as been suggested...I feel it unwise to restrict LH member participation in other covenants. It almost killed AoV.
    All members who want to see LH survive the rough water it has been adrift in....we need to start recruiting as soon as Wyrm confirms in what direction we will move LH.

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!! big grin Wyrm wants to do it right...he needs our ideas. Lets help bring LH back to life!!!

I have been reading all the LH lore i can find to see if something new and fresh presents itself. And, yes, I have begun recruiting.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:55 am

hmm, if Dough officially declared that we accept your alliance then I am willing to protect your Queen without hesitation(I owe you one ahho winking ) since PW became my second home because of being involved always in the events happening there silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:29 am

hmm I think you need to think of challenges for ranks. however I'd also recommend only having a few people all the way up at rank 5. the active people who help with the decisions silly
    Absolute
    Absolute

Post by Absolute Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:39 pm

just found out about you guys, i would like to join haha, i play on xbox from what i read i message the xbox leader correct?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Absolute wrote:just found out about you guys, i would like to join haha, i play on xbox from what i read i message the xbox leader correct?

Yes, seek out Skhar.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Wyrm I am glad you have decided to change. When I first came on to the forums I was looking at the covenants to which one I wanted to be a part of. This is the one that I saw that really caught my eye, hence my name. I waited to join cuz of RL reasons. then I was finally able to join and I did. But then the weapon restrictions came and we lost a lot of members. But no matter what happens I will be loyal and help in anyway possible!!
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:50 pm

I would like to speak on the matter of the assault on the Gravesworn the fact that the Gravesworn have betrayed you is shocking to me but since most of my members are Gravesworn I may regretfully have to raise my sword against but I am speaking with them and might split my numbers to event out the battle ground
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:52 pm

nsane32 wrote:I would like to speak on the matter of the assault on the Gravesworn the fact that the Gravesworn have betrayed you is shocking to me but since most of my members are Gravesworn I may regretfully have to raise my sword against but I am speaking with them and might split my numbers to event out the battle ground

Even the POLG rush to judgement before our negotiations are complete?!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Eureka!

Wyrm, I've got it. Karaoke tournament to level up in the Lifehunters.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Federally wrote:Even the POLG rush to judgement before our negotiations are complete?!

my mind may change as negotiations progress
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm glad you are considering our alliance, nsane.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:20 pm

come to think of it do you think that if the ranking system newer came to be all de old plh crew would still be in the current lh
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Lifehunters Unite!!!

Wyrm, The Hand of our Queen has been in deep council with the Queen and
    has now returned. The Hand is preparing to revitalize the Queens
    Lifehunters!!

So a call goes out to all inactive and active members as well to potential recruits: if you want to be apart of the revitalization of the Lifehunter Covenant post here with any and all Constructive ideas and suggestions.

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:15 pm

I will reduce the number of ranks to 3: Disciples, Lifehunters and Paladins. The council will still have ranks representing our 5 in-game covenants. I want however, that weapon restrictions stay. I need ideas so that the different ranks can be recognized in battle by their weapons and maybe armors. I will ditch the item offerings, and I need ideas on how to rank up.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Wyrm, you should light up a doobie, jam to some groovin' sounds, get your relaxation on, and let the ideas come to you. Nothing forced, brotha. Sun
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Regarding Rank:

Wyrm i feel members should feel that they have the opportunity to rank up into a council postions as well. However, to insure covenant consistency and stability in covenant operation the two ranking positions below you should be permanent and subject to change only at your discretion (taking member consensus into consideration).
    example:
    The Hand
    Two commanders (titles pending)
    Five in-game covenant council members
    Paladins
    Lifehunters
    Disciples
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Ok I like the idea. The 2 commanders must be LH dedicated only. They must have high PvP experience and skill. They must have high activity in the forum, chat, etc. They also are the ones who protect the Hand in times of war and plan mass invasions and strategies during war time. The CMs however, do the Hand's job when the Hand is absent and diplomatic negotiations as well as plans for war etc. CMs don't need to be skillful in PvP. What do you guys think?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:38 pm

To get an idea of what a commader should be, Forum Pirate.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Ok I like the idea. The 2 commanders must be LH dedicated only. They must have high PvP experience and skill. They must have high activity in the forum, chat, etc. They also are the ones who protect the Hand in times of war and plan mass invasions and strategies during war time. The CMs however, do the Hand's job when the Hand is absent and diplomatic negotiations as well as plans for war etc. CMs don't need to be skillful in PvP. What do you guys think?

I feel council members should in an advisory position. And in the Hands absence the two commanders should then assume the authority of the Hand. The council would advise the Hand/Commanders but it should be the Hand/Commanders who handle formal diplomatic negotiations. Otherwise we may generate a great deal of confusion and function in a counter productive manner.
    Also, i believe covenant member consensus should be a high priority in any major decisions.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 pm

You guys have really brought this covenant back on track. Bows to Wyrm, "I am yours to command my lord."
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:27 am

hello again fellow lifehunters! ROAR big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:00 am

Wow I thought you left for good, glad you're back!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:40 am