Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

LF Great Scythe / Black Knight Halberd / Havel's Armor Set + Shield XBL

NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

LF Great Scythe / Black Knight Halberd / Havel's Armor Set + Shield XBL Empty LF Great Scythe / Black Knight Halberd / Havel's Armor Set + Shield XBL

Post by NPCWhiteMage Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 pm

NPC White Mage - SL47

Like the topic says I'm looking for a Great Scythe, a Black Knight Halberd, and Havel's Armor set w/ Havel's shield.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

LF Great Scythe / Black Knight Halberd / Havel's Armor Set + Shield XBL Empty Re: LF Great Scythe / Black Knight Halberd / Havel's Armor Set + Shield XBL

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:29 pm

NPCWhiteMage wrote:NPC White Mage - SL47

Like the topic says I'm looking for a Great Scythe, a Black Knight Halberd, and Havel's Armor set w/ Havel's shield.

Are you trying to leave the path to Anor Londo open?
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

LF Great Scythe / Black Knight Halberd / Havel's Armor Set + Shield XBL Empty Re: LF Great Scythe / Black Knight Halberd / Havel's Armor Set + Shield XBL

Post by NPCWhiteMage Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm actually just looking to get the equipment now. I haven't decided on leaving that path open or not. /greedy
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Well, I said I would give you the scythe. I believe I have the halberd on one of those characters and I suppose I could toss a Havel's Set your way as well.

I will have to get the lordvessel on my knight again, and that means getting Havel's Set again anyway happy
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Shkar wrote:Well, I said I would give you the scythe. I believe I have the halberd on one of those characters and I suppose I could toss a Havel's Set your way as well.

I will have to get the lordvessel on my knight again, and that means getting Havel's Set again anyway happy

You, sir, you are a God send.

May the Dark Father Nito grin down upon you.
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:45 pm

I'm willing to give it all to ya if help me with Four Kings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:35 am