Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Tolvo
reim0027
Ciledaknuf
Uparkaam
WyrmHero
WarriorOfBenOwnage
nsane32
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Palarax
whitechikz11
footsied
Motopsycho
FinPeku
Knight N. Allant
Bamjam
DarkW17
ViralEnsign_
EmoElmos
SunlightCrusader
befowler
N_Raist
Shkar
FattyOfDoom
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
DoughGuy
skarekrow13
Brokewilly
Quarik
dancash1808
cloudyeki
36 posters

For the Glory of Alvina

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

For the Glory of Alvina - Page 38 Empty Re: For the Glory of Alvina

Post by DarkW17 Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 pm

For sure they do Broke I havn't posted a video for you for awhile I'm well past due...the vids done and came in at 19 mins lol ill post it for you soon!!

To me the forest should be fun or you shouldnt be there....whether your getting ganked or getting revenge or whatever. If you go there thinking people are going to be 'nice' tho you will be sadly mistaken.

If I wanna be serious and duel someone I hit the Burg...if that gets old I simply take a stroll to the forest and prepare for all out war...like Reim said trying to make the forest sonmething it isn't just doesn't make sense!!!

Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:41 pm

DarkW17 wrote:For sure they do Broke I havn't posted a video for you for awhile I'm well past due...the vids done and came in at 19 mins lol ill post it for you soon!!

To me the forest should be fun or you shouldnt be there....whether your getting ganked or getting revenge or whatever. If you go there thinking people are going to be 'nice' tho you will be sadly mistaken.

If I wanna be serious and duel someone I hit the Burg...if that gets old I simply take a stroll to the forest and prepare for all out war...like Reim said trying to make the forest sonmething it isn't just doesn't make sense!!!

@Dark - can't wait to see you doing your thing in the vid.I enjoy picking up new ideas from vids - helps me mix things up to keep my battles interesting.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Well folks some of these gankers are getting quite brazen - this sunbro ganker actually posted a vid of his evil ways. I think the player is German (at least the game is in German). You know I had to post a comment (using old Google Translate to help out) - if I could hit dislike a thousands times I would have :evil: I guess DkS has really gone main stream now lol! .

https://youtu.be/JhyX0A_qO9E

I would love to run into this guy in the forest.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:44 pm

my comment on his vid: Talar du svenska? Vitto du är dålig a Dark Souls, varför tror du gank? Det är mycket tråkigt!
    Anyway, I assume you speak english also considering your comment to Will. Basically I don't understand how you could possibly find ganking fun? It is extremely boring to me, I would stay away from it. Though as a FHI do enjoy fighting against the gank because the odds are against me - even when they are I still tend to win. May I suggest 1v1ing in your next video . It could result in positive feedback.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Ok my forest brethren I am turning to you for help. I am attempting to create a solid SL80 STR build. Here is the info:

http://tinyurl.com/9e859vt

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated to make this build more efficient (@Infamous - tear this build apart for me bro Prostration ).

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:55 pm

RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE can I get a translater to tell that sun bro that the Zwei does another move please????????? Well at least I don't feel so bad for making my video WOW!!!

Lol from watching some of your videos I think I have the complete opposite play style....I am a lot more aggressive anyways most of my fights never go longer than a minute lol!!

So my video may give you a very different perspective of someones else's approach!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:58 pm

http://tinyurl.com/d8u6uvj

This a fine idea for you?
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:00 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:my comment on his vid: Talar du svenska? Vitto du är dålig a Dark Souls, varför tror du gank? Det är mycket tråkigt!
    Anyway, I assume you speak english also considering your comment to Will. Basically I don't understand how you could possibly find ganking fun? It is extremely boring to me, I would stay away from it. Though as a FHI do enjoy fighting against the gank because the odds are against me - even when they are I still tend to win. May I suggest 1v1ing in your next video . It could result in positive feedback.

And like a bolt of lighting he shows up lol Yeah I know Google Translate sucks but hey I'm sure he got the point. Your comment was more diplomatic than mine but oh well :face: .That is the first ganking vid (from the perspective of the ganker) I have seen though - very surprising I must say. Most gankers want to keep their actions hidden like moss under rocks.

Oh well this game is going to heat-up when the DLC hits I can't wait. Its going to be a freaking anti-ganking party twisted .
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:01 pm

haha, I may design some interesting strength builds for you for SL80. I assume specifically 80 for gravesworn?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Faith version of your SL80 str build. you buff the axe silly http://tinyurl.com/9h6mo7k

Last edited by reim0027 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minified URL)
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:06 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:http://tinyurl.com/d8u6uvj

Ok - I got it.Interesting build - oh those naked chest hairs will be out bro lol .I think you may be on to something.

Thanks bro - I will get back you before I roll the toon.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Faith version of your SL80 str build. you buff the axe silly http://tinyurl.com/9h6mo7k

@Infamous - you are full of ideas. I'm trying to keep up with you Prostration Yes - this will be a Gravesworn GL toon.I'm want to create a gravelord I can use to wreak havoc before and in sen's. Will take a look at both toons and let you know what I decide. If you have any more STR build ideas please let old Broke know.

Last edited by reim0027 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minified URL)
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:18 pm

haha, you don't need a specific str one silly Perhaps: http://tinyurl.com/crn76ge

You run Large Club and the GLS - make use of dung pies and GLS to toxic then can switch to the large club to poison silly thats a lot of damage occuring, you have the spear to make up for your slow attacks etc;
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:http://tinyurl.com/d8u6uvj

Ok - I am going with a variation of the 1st toon you posted. May change the weapon load-out a bit but other than that it looks good. Rolling him tonight and will hopefully join the GL covenant.

Thanks are million for the recommendations - you're a skilled toon creator Proper Bow .
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:04 am

Kinda slow in the forest tonight. I keep invading the same front-stabbing guy. He would front-stab and flask. But, he did get his comeuppance. He BS me, flasked and I BS him during the flask for over 2K in damage (using my trusty Mura). Big smile on my face, I tell you what.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 am

Well heres my video as promised. The toon I am using is actually my Burg host, its kind of a Leo ring build 54 vit 10 att 58 end 16 str 40 dex, I dont use FAP or DWGR so i can use any 2 rings I want.

Please watch the video with an open mind and remember any of the hunters/wraiths in later portion were griefing/ganking me with no remorse...they were out for blood by all means so I was killing them the most efficient way I could...and having alot of fun in the process!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE99fE5Mv_U

EDIT other people in the pvp section have a problem with the 2nd part of the video....if your closed minded and dont wanna see me stalk gankers and mess with them just stop watching when I am a dragon please....I dont want to cause a fight in this thread!!!

I just love it when I show people that I DONT care and will do whatever I choose...that they have to hate on me....I thought that was my right to play the game as I want to play it....sometimes i wonder why I even make some of the videos!!
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:13 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Well heres my video as promised. The toon I am using is actually my Burg host, its kind of a Leo ring build 54 vit 10 att 58 end 16 str 40 dex, I dont use FAP or DWGR so i can use any 2 rings I want.

EDIT other people in the pvp section have a problem with the 2nd part of the video....if your closed minded and dont wanna see me stalk gankers and mess with them just stop watching when I am a dragon please....I dont want to cause a fight in this thread!!!

@Dark - don't let these fools discourage you.Your control of the Circle of Death (that's what I call the area in front of Alvina) is excellent Prostration . You are doing what you have to do to survive. Keep making the vids and I will keep watching - you have a sub.

Once question though are you getting good a AR bonus from the Leo ring when you use your Chaos Claymore? I'm about to give my chaos pike a whirl with the leo ring to see how it performs. I would also recommend you make some crystal weapons (take the weapon to +4) and use it with the Leo - my testing is showing crazy damage even without the leo.I have played around with the a crystal BSS+4 and pike +4 (I have a whole rake of 'em) and it is well worth the expenditure of titanite chunks.

Keep taking it to 'em.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:40 pm

If you post something, you are making it open to criticism. It's simple as that. If I paint something, I can't people "I only want praise." Criticize it and let me know what you disagree with. It lets you know what you might need to improve, but you don't have to listen to every word. Think of it as a means of letting you know what people consider entertaining, and what they will want to watch. If you don't care about entertaining them or getting people to watch, then why upload it?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Brokewilly wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:Well heres my video as promised. The toon I am using is actually my Burg host, its kind of a Leo ring build 54 vit 10 att 58 end 16 str 40 dex, I dont use FAP or DWGR so i can use any 2 rings I want.

@Dark - don't let these fools discourage you.Your control of the Circle of Death (that's what I call the area in front of Alvina) is excellent Prostration . You are doing what you have to do to survive. Keep making the vids and I will keep watching - you have a sub.

Once question though are you getting good a AR bonus from the Leo ring when you use your Chaos Claymore? I'm about to give my chaos pike a whirl with the leo ring to see how it performs. I would also recommend you make some crystal weapons (take the weapon to +4) and use it with the Leo - my testing is showing crazy damage even without the leo.I have played around with the a crystal BSS+4 and pike +4 (I have a whole rake of 'em) and it is well worth the expenditure of titanite chunks.

Keep taking it to 'em.

Thanks Broke much appreciated man!!

ya the chaos claymore with leo hits like a tank dude...the only thing is its a tad slow and the BSS almost does as much....and the BSS seems to land more so IMO its still the better choice.

Ya dude the crystal weapons hit hard i have a crystal BSS and love it...with my dragon i did a rtsr /roar/ leo counter for 1150 dmg lol!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Tolvo wrote:If you post something, you are making it open to criticism. It's simple as that. If I paint something, I can't people "I only want praise." Criticize it and let me know what you disagree with. It lets you know what you might need to improve, but you don't have to listen to every word. Think of it as a means of letting you know what people consider entertaining, and what they will want to watch. If you don't care about entertaining them or getting people to watch, then why upload it?

That all fine Tolvo I can take criticism as well as anyone....if I feel I have done something wrong and the critiscism is warranted.

The guy that was criticizing me didnt even watch the video...yet felt it his place to criticize me for something he didnt watch...how would he be entertained if he didnt watch it?

I do make the videos to entertain people and value all OPEN VALID opinions that people make.....but people judging me and making unwarranted comments to flame a thread pisses me off!!!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:06 pm

The things he talked about let you know he did indeed watch it, he just disagreed with you simply. It's a forum and we are supposed to discuss things both good and bad.

By the way Broke when the DLC comes out I'll be getting a new copy of the game, so I might start flooding the thread again with Forest Tactics.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:09 pm

I got a new GL for hosting the forest big grin
    Light Templar
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Are then hands the other way round or is leftie just how you roll?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Tolvo wrote:The things he talked about let you know he did indeed watch it, he just disagreed with you simply. It's a forum and we are supposed to discuss things both good and bad.

By the way Broke when the DLC comes out I'll be getting a new copy of the game, so I might start flooding the thread again with Forest Tactics.

Tolvo no offense dude but you clearly didn't read the thread HE SAYS HE DIDN'T WATCH it several times and I tell him to watch it before he makes comments!!!!

so ya all his arguements were based off presumtions about me not from what he didn't watch!!!!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:23 pm

I suppose we'll just have to disagree then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:34 pm