Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
User
fearandwhiskey
BackwardsBaboon
DeathlyLemons
TheirDamnation
NR-K
AquaZeroX26
DarkW17
Jovias-86
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
Wilkinson3424
NPCWhiteMage
Federally
Spurgun
DxV04
ZikoLogiKa NL
dancash1808
WyrmHero
billy_bayonet
Shkar
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
27 posters

Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 21 Empty Re: Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:24 pm

DxV04 wrote:Broke, that avatar is the bomb! :bom: :bom: :bom:

And it is accurate to the anime too!! cheers

Thanks bro - wanted something to combine my hunter heritage with my new family big grin . I thought that avatar was a good representation of both my FH and GL toons. It is was fun co-gravelording the forest last night. Hopefully we can do again soon. I can see how 2-3 gravelords in one location can be beneficial to the spreading of misery (and to tamp down on the bangs ) cheers . I recorded alot of the footage so I will post links to my Youtube channel once I get it processed and uploaded. I also hosted in the forest and did get some good 1v1s but the bangs are alive and well sad . Trying to let these hunters know they should not become what they most despise - probably a futile effort but I like challenges.

Down in the Depths now killing our froggie friends for those precious baubles that sustains us.

Let our misery spread throughout Lodran!!!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 21 Empty Re: Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Post by DxV04 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:00 pm

Yea Broke, I really enjoy co op gravelording, and I also enjoy a nice slow stroll in the depths to farm for eyes when when I run out. I walk slowly as if I have a fishing lure and that really works well to catch those poor SoVs.

It has been a while since I visited that place to farm for eyes.. Ziko is just too effective a killing and is always bringing me eyes LOL
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:49 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:I used to block ALL THE TIME but I've really been trying to adjust my playstyle a bit. Dodge more, block less. With my msgs build I'm a lot more "in your face" just swinging & dodging, and I'm doing pretty well with it lately (well for me.) The gls, however, is taking me a little getting used to, so I'm having to block & try to bait mistakes more. I'm sure I'll eventually get used to it.
    yea i still prefer to block most of the time but everyone has there own playstyle so
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Heey DX good to see you back bro !

Too bad I haven't played Xbox yesterday otherwise I would've came to hang out with you and Broke!I actually haven't been gaming a lot at all this week ., I did come up with a better and probably final version of my BP bonewheel build though.

Looking forward to some jolly coop-cursing next week !
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:53 am

Lol this really has become an Xbox covenant
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:16 am

Oh no Fed ., are you starting the console war in here too now ? :pirat:
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:46 am

Xbox suxorz!
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:49 am

I can't wait to get back on NPC White Mage and start Gravelording again. Although my time on my back up account has given me tons of ideas for new builds and plenty of PvP experience to bring to the table. Once I pony up back on The Nameless Servant, I'll be an unstoppable juggernaught under the guiding hand of the Dark Father.

Also, I've been playing alot of Minecraft too, so I'm trying to build up my excitement for playing Dark Souls again, lol. Can't wait to binge!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:53 am

@ Mage

Will be good to have you back better then ever man ! I haven't been gaming a lot at all last week but Im surely going to play a lot this week., The weather last week was great but now we are having rainy days again sad
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Federally wrote:Lol this really has become an Xbox covenant

Fed, if its any consolation I have been mostly playing on ps3 since my Xbox copy has been hi-jacked! My kids, my roommate, HIS kids...I have truly spread an addiction throughout my home! I'd be ashamed of myself if it weren't so damn funny!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm

lol!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 am

Sounds like a fun house to live in backwards.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:39 am

I has Hadokens WOOOOOOO Hurrah Hurrah
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:06 pm

So, I'm well on my way to sl 60 (42 right now.) I've gotten my GLS to +5, my pyro glove to ascended +2, I've acquired all the gear my final build will be wearing, so...it can be avoided no longer...

I must farm for eyes.

Blah!

I
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 pm

haha .,

well it's not that bad ., you can get many eyes in the Depths in 60 minutes with 410 droprate., and then continue your journey if you are bored.

Maybe you can get your roommate or kids to collect them for you silly
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 pm

That is a great idea, which will achieve two goals:

1) Get me eyes of death

2) Help alleviate the inevitable fighting over whose turn it is to play!

And yes, I know the drop rate from the basilisks is much better than it used to be, it's just that I've spent SO many hours farming that place. But it will be worth it in the end once I get started with the spreading of misery!
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:26 pm

@Backwards - yeah its not too bad farming those beautiful baubles - plus you can kill two birds with one stone by farm humanity at the same time.Once you get the farming run down you can collect a good number of eyes and humanity in short amount of time. But I will say even at max discovery and inflicting some serious damage the EoD drop rate is much worse than the drop rate for humanity. I usually put in a few hours of farming every week or so to keep my supply as high as possible. I definitely agree with you about farming EoDs - it removes the stress of having to defeat invaders for eyes - gravelording then becomes a glorious past time.

Hail Gravelord Nito!!
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:38 pm

I also like the idea of being able to gravelord WHILE farming for eyes, since it's so hard to get summoned due to the white summon sign disappearing in the middle of the run. Only bad thing is that usually all I get is DWs.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:56 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:So, I'm well on my way to sl 60 (42 right now.) I've gotten my GLS to +5, my pyro glove to ascended +2, I've acquired all the gear my final build will be wearing, so...it can be avoided no longer...

I must farm for eyes.

Blah!

I

farming for eyes... why don't you double your farming efforts by also fishing for SoVs. the boss is alive I suppose? You might be doing this already but walk slowly and you will get SoVs. I used to feel the same way about farming eyes, but i realized that if I walk slow I will get SoVs to bite plus the basiliks..

Edit: 👽 sorry late to the thread! 👽
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:09 am

BackwardsBaboon wrote:That is a great idea, which will achieve two goals:

1) Get me eyes of death

2) Help alleviate the inevitable fighting over whose turn it is to play!

haha good stuff
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:02 pm

So I made a few changes to my build.

HTTP://tinyurl.com/6o7usek

I will switch between the bandits knife & longbow depending on circumstances.

Tried spreading some misery in Anor Londo today, and all the misery fell squarely on me! Nothing but a bunch of ***** darkwraiths running around & hiding amongst the mobs! Tempted to just say to hell with it & kill fatty & beanpole just so I can warp!

EDIT: came back to give it another shot. Been standing here in a bonfire room full of prism stones and shattered furniture, with a giftwraith holding my red invader spot, for about 2 hours now. Not a single SoV! I want to cry.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:28 am

Unfortunately that's how it usually goes in Anor while cursing :|

are you still in your sixtees ?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 am

OKAY wow ,

my girlfriend is cursing anor for about two hours now @ SL120 on the large stairs , she mostly got red invaders , only 2 blues.

But now she put her WSS on the ground and got summoned in one of the worlds she has cursed.

She has managed to do this a lot lately in several area's cheers

EDIT

Now she did it again. This time in the bonfire room where Solaire sits.

She first got summoned through WSS , returned home , dropped an EoD followed by WSS , and immidiately got summoned again in cursed Anor.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:OKAY wow ,

my girlfriend is cursing anor for about two hours now @ SL120 on the large stairs , she mostly got red invaders , only 2 blues.

But now she put her WSS on the ground and got summoned in one of the worlds she has cursed.

She has managed to do this a lot lately in several area's cheers

EDIT

Now she did it again. This time in the bonfire room where Solaire sits.

She first got summoned through WSS , returned home , dropped an EoD followed by WSS , and immidiately got summoned again in cursed Anor.

Good stuff Ziko.I killed the wonder twins so I won't be able to gravelord ano londo 😢 - got tired of all of the walking back and forth - warping is the only way to travel.

How bad are the BPs in a cursed ano londo?

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:12 pm

haha the wonder twins ,

I always love your choice of words willy ! I really want to be cursed there myself and walk around slowly because there are many BP's. They are not placed like the stone giant sandwhich so if you are familiar with SKs , you won't have an issue with BP SKs silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 am