Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
User
fearandwhiskey
BackwardsBaboon
DeathlyLemons
TheirDamnation
NR-K
AquaZeroX26
DarkW17
Jovias-86
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
Wilkinson3424
NPCWhiteMage
Federally
Spurgun
DxV04
ZikoLogiKa NL
dancash1808
WyrmHero
billy_bayonet
Shkar
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
27 posters

Gravesworn- Servants of the First

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 22 Empty Re: Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Post by DxV04 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 pm

I thought that if you kill the wonder twins then gwendolyn becomes the boss. You can still curse. That is my understanding.

There are numerous BPs in Anor and can be a pain for those who are not very good.

I have to agree with Acidic tho, the worst place to get infected is Sens. IMO
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 22 Empty Re: Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:01 pm

haha I think broke wouldn't want to be cursed in Sen's if he's questing , because he ''hates'' that places as it is allready.

Gwyndolen only becomes the boss if you kill Gwynevere or betray the Darkmoon's by entering the Tomb I think
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 pm

@Ziko & Dx - ok to clarify - since I killed fatboy & slim and left Gwynevere and Gwyndolen alive I will not be able to gravelord Ano Londo? I probably won't kill Gwynevere (ok I'm a baby because I don't like dark places :pale: - other than ToTG since that's home for us)so if I keep her alive is gravelording possible there? If we can get a definitive answer that would be great since I don't want to miss out on any gravelording locations.

Yeah - I hate Sens more than any other location in the game.Those guillotines are a pain in the butt. I cannot even imagine a cursed Sen's :shock: .In fact I'm trying to get a trade right now for a shotel because I forgot to get the one in Sen's. I refuse to go back there lol!

All hail Gravelord Nito!!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:34 pm

you have to turn it dark to be able to curse there. I never do it myself either lately ,

I prefer other area's aswell
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:you have to turn it dark to be able to curse there. I never do it myself either lately ,

I prefer other area's aswell

@Ziko - thanks bro.Well Ano is off the curse location list then.

By the way I will be at PW event tomorrow - hopefully I will be able to participate for a few hours.I'm looking forward to some good duels.

Hopefully I will see y'all and some of the other GLs representing the cov there.

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:48 pm

heey broke ,

how many hours from now untill the event kicks off ?

It's supposed to start on Saturday at 12am UTC.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Sen's is the worse. Want to know a good Gravelord phantom spawn?

You know the dart room hallway after passing the bolder lever? Past that, there is a small bridge with four scythes very close together that will hit anyone to their death if they do not time their run/sprint fast enough.

Well, on that bridge, on the opposite side, there is a BP python man. A python that you can not see unless you are on the bridge, as the game does not pick the model up unless you are on the bridge.

Those people who are not prepared for it will be stuck in the middle, between the scythes and the BP python.

On the roofs of the Fortress, a BP Cobra is on the other side of the broken bridge, where the knight merchant lives. This BP does more damage than normal Covras with lightning, and their range is large.... Jumping over the bridge and trying to kill it is not recommended, as the giant with flame bolders will prevent you from getting back across.

That is only a few places where these BPs had been set... And they were set good. It is almost as if Sen's was meant to be gravelorded.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:54 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:heey broke ,

how many hours from now untill the event kicks off ?

It's supposed to start on Saturday at 12am UTC.

Well Sat 12AM UTC is Fri,8pm US East Coast time (where I'm located). So since you are in Netherlands I believe it would be Sat @ 2AM for you. So I guess I will be jumping in there tonight sometimes and definitely tomorrow.

Last edited by Brokewilly on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Okay thanks a lot!

I think I will start playing at 2am untill I go to sleep , and then some more on Saturday big grin

Luckily Ive intentionally not played on my Xbox a lot the last 2 weeks so Im fueled up again

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 22 639795459
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Sen's is the worse. It is almost as if Sen's was meant to be gravelorded.

twisted

Edit:
    We should make that our base of operations hehe.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Sen's is the worse to be gravelorded in... Or from other viewpoints the best.

The citadel portion of Anor Londo is good, but nothing else innrge forgotten city. The Catacombs, The Demon Ruins, and the Stone Knight portion of the forest are ripe areas as well. The Depths and Tomb of Giants is also good at some locations across the world, as well as the painted world portion... However these areas sway in terms of difficulty depending on the paths you choose, unlike areas mentioned before.

The worse are lower undead burg, archives, and lost Izalith in terms of BP amount and placement; you can miss all of the BPs at times, and the difficulty they establish is little to none... Except for the archives, which just has bad placements that can be easily missed, both for Channelers and transformed maidens.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Unfortunately that's how it usually goes in Anor while cursing :|

are you still in your sixtees ?

I am sl60, planning to stay there. i have Burg, Depths, New Londo, Catacombs, Sif's forest, PW and Anor Londo available to GL. Wish I had left butterfly garden open but i got tired of being swarmed by skeletons!

Last night, almost right after I posted here, I finally got a SoV. He banished my giftwraith (who gave me a SLAB btw) then proceeded to give me something like 60 regular chunks and 30 EoDs before we finally dueled in a disco hall LMAO!

Today I had a little better luck, had a few SoVs and quite a few DWs who weren't afraid to actually fight!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 pm

good stuff Baboon ,

huh what do you mean with skeletons in the butterfly garden ? :roll:

Yeah there are still a lot of people who have never even seen a gravelord sign that's why some people tend to be very friendly when invading.

Some of them are just happy that you blessed their world with BPs :pirat:
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 pm

I meant the skeletons in the catacombs lol! I didn't have a divine weapon, and since this is only my 2nd character on ps3 I didn't BB. Guess I could've made yet another suicide run to try to get to those last necromancers, but I simply had too many humanities on hand, & not nearly enough patience!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:00 am

Don't forget guys the war is on in PW
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:48 am

Is this a sl120 thing? If not I will certainly make an appearance when I get off work in the morning (about 4 hours from now!) Hopefully there'll still be some action!
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:51 am

we have sl120 but mostly sl80, there would be still action and hope to still see you later.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:40 am

Well I just so happen to have a sl80 who can make an appearance! He isn't my GL so sadly I won't be bringing any BP friends with me.

EDIT: OMG when did the forest spill over into the PW?!? Almost an hour there & I got exactly ONE proper fight. Rest were gankers & people spawn camping at the bridge!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 am

That sucks Baboon ,

on XBL , the painted world is usually a nice place , but most of the time I host there as a GL so I wouldn't really now if there are many gangbangers silly

I always expected gankers to be mostly children , but many of them seem to be adults also :cyclops:

I really like fighting in this game and I enjoy most of the game's mechanics ,

I would've gotten really really bored if I was 2vs1ing invaders all night ,

I mean what the hell , they just buttonsmash R1R1R1 blind untill they are out of stamina haha.

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 22 3358384175
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:23 pm

I was quite shocked actually, as I have had pretty good experiences with PW lately, and with an event going on I was certainly not expecting every single invasion to be that crap. I was already in a bad mood from work so I just went to bed.

In somewhat related news, had some epic fights in Anor Londo, often involving a red AND a blue. Even got to duel a few times with a pure pyro who did not once try to spam GC, even when losing! Talk about a breath of fresh air!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:41 pm

I just signed off from XBL and Ive had a blast in the PW in the past 24 hours !

Sure there were some jerks as usual but I have nothing to complain about.

Met some cool new people & fought many many battles !

Just wait till you get to 120 Baboon ,

there are more serious players operating at that level then at all the lower levels , from my experience.

Most of the time when I was hosting as a GL on lower levels , I kept getting invaded by a lot of buttonsmashers & griefers and such.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Backwards I think its more that Dark Souls PvP as a whole is deteriorating. It doesn't matter where you go there are an increasing number of **** and glitchers out and about.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Fed you are right about that ,

but Dark Souls also shouldn't be played for days on end , heck , sometimes even an hour in the wrong area , matchedup with the wrong people , will make me put my controller down for the night. :pirat:

I know you dont play 24/7 , but there are people out there who do , and still complain all the time haha .. they should be complaining during worktime instead big grin

But the nice and friendly ''core'' players who have been around for a while , and respect the gameplay , are still everywhere out there and I meet those people everyday without looking for it.

Duelling with friends instead of randoms & trying out strange weapons or funny things ,

that's what also makes dark souls awesome ! cheers
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:56 pm

I'm back from camp! If anything important was said, please repost it or PM it to me.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Shkar it was said that your plagius is getting soft. :face:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:26 am