Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
User
fearandwhiskey
BackwardsBaboon
DeathlyLemons
TheirDamnation
NR-K
AquaZeroX26
DarkW17
Jovias-86
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
Wilkinson3424
NPCWhiteMage
Federally
Spurgun
DxV04
ZikoLogiKa NL
dancash1808
WyrmHero
billy_bayonet
Shkar
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
27 posters

Gravesworn- Servants of the First

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 19 Empty Re: Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:25 am

Federally wrote:
    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:heey Baboon you can sign up by posting in that particular thread .,

DX is organizing & hosting this great event

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 19 3510096238

And not giving me credit for the idea!

lol! I can give you all the credit.. I will just let you know that me and Acidic talked about doing this tour last year when I first joined the old wiki forum. silly

Last edited by DxV04 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 19 Empty Re: Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:26 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:@ Baboon

Ive never seen BPs before I was a gravelord ., it's the strangest thing .,

because now , in the past few months , Ive seen BP skellie Dogs , BP Burg & Parish , BP Depths , BP Btown , BP Forest & BP Painted World, all @ SL120 on XBL

I suppose it's the ''laws of attraction'' in effect big grin

That is my argument with people over at game faqs, I tell them you want to see BPs then gravelord but some people over there are stubborn.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:34 am

Hey Dx i cant join the tour man ill definetly have to work and i might have someone dropping into town to visit(yay havent seen her in a year big grin )
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:01 am

@Wolf well its a repeat event, just try and make a later date.

Does anyone know when we will get Viral back?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:04 am

On the 8th, so 3 more days.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 am

@Fed yea the thing about that is i always work weekends cuz thats when its busiest so(work at a pizza place)
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 am

We'll see you , when you get there , see you when you get there ! cheers

no worries , Im sure there'll be at least 1 Saturday on which I won't participate myself , but my girlfriend will fill up my spot with her own account

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 19 2232431563
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Good to see you all continuing our grand legacy while ive been out of action. Im back very very soon
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Will we be finally getting a lore update soon then? big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Hey Dx i cant join the tour man ill definetly have to work and i might have someone dropping into town to visit(yay havent seen her in a year big grin )

Like the guys said when you can join you will be welcomed. I don't know what your time zone is but do you usually start work in the morning or at night? or all day?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:heey Baboon you can sign up by posting in that particular thread .,

DX is organizing & hosting this great event

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 19 3510096238

And not giving me credit for the idea!

lol! I can give you all the credit.. I will just let you know that me and Acidic talked about doing this tour last year when I first joined the old wiki forum. silly

It's true, this was discussed during janurary or so. It is, what, july? About half a year I think.

Still, my trip may make me miss this. Maybe. Or I'll just bring the PS3 with me. We'll see how it goes for late july.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:24 am

DxV04 wrote:
    Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Hey Dx i cant join the tour man ill definetly have to work and i might have someone dropping into town to visit(yay havent seen her in a year big grin )

Like the guys said when you can join you will be welcomed. I don't know what your time zone is but do you usually start work in the morning or at night? or all day?
    at night i usually work from 4pmish to 10pmish depending on the amount of orders we have
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Ok guys, so I'm working on my GL build now...

HTTP://tinyurl.com/7gaxa6d

I've only got her to about sl 20 or so now, and I'm 2 handing the GLS at 16 str. In your opinions, should I go ahead & up str to 24 so I can 1 hand, or would those points be better spent on vit or maybe another pyro slot or 2? I know the 1 handed moveset isn't all that spectacular, but if I leave str as is I definitely have got to stop forgetting to swap to 2 hand before swinging!!!
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 19 X1ay52

Hey ziko since i really liked that bit of cool poetry there silly i went ahead and made a little sig to go with it.

Hope yew liek

plus yeah I just got that char to lv 110 so far already thinking about my next one lol

Last edited by NR-K on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:34 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:Ok guys, so I'm working on my GL build now...

HTTP://tinyurl.com/7gaxa6d

I've only got her to about sl 20 or so now, and I'm 2 handing the GLS at 16 str. In your opinions, should I go ahead & up str to 24 so I can 1 hand, or would those points be better spent on vit or maybe another pyro slot or 2? I know the 1 handed moveset isn't all that spectacular, but if I leave str as is I definitely have got to stop forgetting to swap to 2 hand before swinging!!!

Are you building a dedicated Gravelord Sword build? You're backing it up with a Dex weapon which makes me think not. What is your goal with the build really? GL sword is good 2 handed if you use it well, but may or may not be worth being able to 1 hand depending on what you're doing with the build overall.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey ziko since i really liked that bit of cool poetry there silly i went ahead and made a little sig to go with it.

Woow that's awesome ., Thank you my man ! Would it still be possible to change the red tint , into blood red ?

----- About the GraveLord Sword ------

I would recommend 24 strength so you are also able to swing it with one hand.

The backstep-attack & running-attacks are different if you singlehand the sword ,
    Single handed , You will swing horizontally with a wide hitbox , instead of the overhead attacks with narrow hitboxes you''ll do when you hold it with two hands.
    If opponents are moving constantly , you have more chance hitting them with those single handed attacks.

(Locking of works great for dead-angling with the single handed running attack big grin )

You have pyromancy on the left which only really allows for mindgames if you are able to single hand the GLS. (combustion from a distance to bait & lure them into an R2 or backstep attack)

If you want to be able to parry with the grass crest shield , it might be too much of a hassle if you can not single hand the GLS

These are the only arguments I could think of why It might be more beneficial to have 24 Strength.,I don't know how you want to play your build , or end it up offcourse .
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Well, I was intending for the GLS to be my main weapon, but I find that against some opponents I need a faster weapon, and people wouldn't necessarily expect me to pull out a katana. I know its a DEX weapon but I figured making it chaos made that fact irrelevant. I do know if I was already inflicted with toxin, then all of a sudden I have a bleed bar filling up, I'd be a bit concerned (and most people don't have blooming purple AND red moss clumps equipped simultaneously!)
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Backing up a slow weapon with a fast chaos one is always a good choice big grin

The best thing for you to do is still to test all the various options you got ,

to see what suits you most , or what definitely does not suit your playstyle.

I like filling up my opponents status bars too twisted
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:12 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:

Woow that's awesome ., Thank you my man ! Would it still be possible to change the red tint , into blood red ?

NP man! happy

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 19 Untitled

Last edited by NR-K on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Well Ziko, good points all! I honestly wasn't even thinking about not being able to parry...most likely because I SUCK at it, but I really would rather have the option! 24 strength it is!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm

@ Baboon

Nice ! Im no parry hero in PvP myself either.,

Have fun with the GLS man , now go and spread some misery big grin

@ NR-K

Wooaa the blood red looks gruesome !! 8)

I love how you've put those Bonewheel-zombies in the background !!!!!

Would it fit / be possible to make it say ''GraveSworn'' instead of ''Ziko'' :roll:

Maybe you could also do a version with a different letter-type ,

a less ''swirly-one'' , if that makes sense cheers (sorry Im Dutch)

Thanks man

+1

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 19 945058907
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:46 pm

well i tried again. ONly thing is i cant really change the font of the other text :/ but let me know what u think
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Dude that's perfect ! twisted
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Thanks NR-K !!

I love The contrast between black red and white & The BP BoneWheels in the background are awesome !

The Swirly font forces people to read better & draw them to watching closely , great bounce

Your new sig is looking shady too man , I like it !

How did you make that avatar ?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:
    a less ''swirly-one'' , if that makes sense cheers (sorry Im Dutch)

There are two kinds of people in this world I can't stand: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the dutch. silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 pm