Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Yukon
Buggy Virus
Eolan
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Extertionist
Spurgun
T-King-667
cloudyeki
russiannightmare
15 posters

theories made from new DLC trailer

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

theories made from new DLC trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: theories made from new DLC trailer

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 am

It sure as heck looks like him
    Sparda
    Sparda
    Casual
    Casual

theories made from new DLC trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: theories made from new DLC trailer

Post by Sparda Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 am

I think his arm is limp from overusage of the Dark Hand. If he really did join the Four Kings/Darkwraiths then he would posses one. And there's no cursed version of his Greatshield so I presume it was discarded and had the Dark Hand in place.

Is it just me or does the first dragon look like the Everlasting Dragon. I must go in-game and check out its tail!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:59 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Yeah it does. A lot of the architecture seems similar to there and the ruins in Darkroot. If we're right then Darkroot is what the forest Oolacile overlooked became. Also one of the paintings I was never able to identify in Anor Londo I eventually thought looked like the tower in the Painted World. Looks a lot like the Oolacile pics too. Was Ariamis ever given a country? Maybe he's an Oolacillian as well with their "gentle" magics that are "more of an approximation" he was able to create a new world? Or else he saw it at least to paint it and possibly model the Painted World tower on.

I was just in Anor Londo staring at the paintings. One of them is identical to some of the shots of the 'arena' in the trailer
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Sparda wrote:I think his arm is limp from overusage of the Dark Hand. If he really did join the Four Kings/Darkwraiths then he would posses one. And there's no cursed version of his Greatshield so I presume it was discarded and had the Dark Hand in place.

Is it just me or does the first dragon look like the Everlasting Dragon. I must go in-game and check out its tail!
    Good thinking!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Thanks for the verification Fed! Now it's more than just my crazy rant. We're starting on a whole crazy theory about six months before we can sink our teeth into the new stuff.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Sparda wrote:I think his arm is limp from overusage of the Dark Hand. If he really did join the Four Kings/Darkwraiths then he would posses one. And there's no cursed version of his Greatshield so I presume it was discarded and had the Dark Hand in place.

Makes sense, but again I'm also drawing from concept art, where he has a deep gash not just on his shoulder, but on his back as well.

For cosplay's sake, I'm taking that dragon down while dressed up as Ornstein big grin
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:48 pm

And I shall do it in my finest Black Iron suit, pressed for the occasion.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Why, got another date with Gwyndolin afterwards?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 pm

I like to look nice while slaying things. Gwyndolin and I were never a long term thing. He got mad that I wanted to murder him for a fancy bow. He knew he'd come back in NG+ so I didn't know what the big deal was but he seemed offended when I suggested I plunge my Great Scythe into him. I even promised to wrap it in lemon buff so he didn't have to worry about catching anything (like tetanus).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:11 pm