Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+94
argotthar
loklopez
Darkpicha
xxHeroinxBobxx
ViralEnsign_
alxyamaguchi
Emergence
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Sun Bruh
Kiva the wanderer
passivefamiliar
DxV04
Ciledaknuf
Alocas
Garl_Vinland
Slarg232
Pesth
RandelOolacile
Sheldor
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Sabre120
joeclone
Nymfo
Zodiaxel
Bioraptor
isthefridge
Zombie_Collin
BishopHavel
Juutas
Estebanx1
Odinbear
Shkar
TheNudgeMan
H3adShotty
FruitPunchNinja
Zakkia
Ser Isaac
BartholomewWenceslas
Artorias
lordgodofhell
SlayerOfThe4Kings
BackwardsBaboon
dianaduh
Yukon
Raptrojo
billy_bayonet
Halicarnassis
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yarxov
Tolvo
bloodpixel
his1n-
PlasticandRage
reim0027
JohnnyHarpoon
Majikero07
Viexnia
Azran
Severance
pillz1990
sonofartorias
RNsunbro
Yesuurd
Extertionist
TheBigLebowski
Wilkinson3424
GkMrBane
Leeroy_Jenkins
deadagain
SpecOps0
RagingDragon_69
Dubscythe
jjshowal
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
robsthedon
Federally
skarekrow13
Rynoa
Serious_Much
Reaperfan
Rollo-9
Jorund
sunbro
ublug
DoughGuy
FrEyes
SlakeMoth
dancash1808
Blazalin
Noob-of-Artorias
Baldor Ostarv
Wade_Wilson
98 posters

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

isthefridge
    isthefridge
    Addicted
    Addicted

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 12 Empty Re: Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Post by isthefridge Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:22 pm

my phone wont load all pages what are the confirmed rumors conerning the multiplayer content?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 12 Empty Re: Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 pm

A match making system that allows you to setup 1v1s, 2v2s and 4 player free for alls.

What exactly is meant by match making is undetermined
    isthefridge
    isthefridge
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by isthefridge Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 pm

oh ok. someone had told me the same but i need somesort of confirmed info.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm

That's what's confirmed, everything else is rumor and speculation
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:06 pm

I just saw this and I think it shows all four of the knights........

EDIT: I see that this is in the PC section already but might as well add it here for the people like me who don't go there often.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Nice skare, ya beat me too it. Ive been waiting for that trailer all week. Gough looks as i expected, but if that was Ciaran then her armor and dagger look bad ***. Fromsoft and Namco Bandai have to get the *** off this winter release for dlc ****, they are really starting to piss me off. Seriously i dont think ive ever heard of anything like this before. A console game gets ported to pc, and gets exclusive content for almost 5 months! Thats just insane, and they are really testing my fanboyness. They can't seriously think that was a good business move.....
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Omg thanks for that. I'm so excited! That was awesome!

I hope we get to talk to dusk more!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:41 pm

The PC thread had someone mention that it might be a player in Ciaran's gear. Either way my bet is that the mystery set was Ciaran's. And I still have my fingers crossed for my Skarekrow watering can!

I wonder if there will be more Dusk......I assume some since it seems logical she'll spark the journey but who knows.

Not to toot my own horn but it looks like I called it (at least mostly if not all the way). Oolacile destroyed itself. WOOT!
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:46 pm

I love how fromsoft has been really strict about not revealing what happens when you get to Oolacile town section and who or what is the last boss of the DLC.
    A guy who has played the PtD edition content also wrote that abyss was everywhere...wonder what he meant.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:56 pm

from some pics it seens that the pvp arena will join the players without being phantons... wouldnt that be cool?!
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Pesth wrote:from some pics it seens that the pvp arena will join the players without being phantons... wouldnt that be cool?!

This would be so awesome! Everyone could show off their armor combinations in true colors.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Juutas wrote:
    Pesth wrote:from some pics it seens that the pvp arena will join the players without being phantons... wouldnt that be cool?!

This would be so awesome! Everyone could show off their armor combinations in true colors.

This is true. Every pic shows two players facing off, both in full detail. So now all the giant flippers can see they all look the same.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Juutas wrote:

i think is this link

you can see a guy in eastern amor with the DSS a guy in crystalline set with 2 claws, another one with the catarina body and MoC and a mage behind with a PG mask and gwyndolin robes

i think this is the pvp arena
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Pesth wrote:
    Juutas wrote:

i think is this link

you can see a guy in eastern amor with the DSS a guy in crystalline set with 2 claws, another one with the catarina body and MoC and a mage behind with a PG mask and gwyndolin robes

i think this is the pvp arena

The new match making system, that's what FROM has called it not arena, will allow 1v1s, 2v2s and 4 man FFAs
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:11 pm

The guy who slipped early info in the interview said about the arena.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:13 pm

where did you get that pic? I have seen another one with two players, but not that one. That clearly is the pvp arena during a 2vs2 or 4player ffa. I do not get how you guys are not pissed that theres going to be 5months for all the content to be spoiled for us. Unless you guys are all getting the pc edition? After reading some of the forums on neogaf, i seriously wish they didnt even make the pc edition. Post after post of people saying this will be a waste of money and a terrible port,and saying how they are canceling their pre orders ext. I dont think it will be a terrible port. Most of them said they will wait to buy it until someone figures out to mod the issues they have with it. So the pc gamers are going to wait, and the consoles gamers are FORCED to wait. I'm sorry guys, im clearly pissed about this. 5months though, even 2 months would be a little extreme. Think about how people took the 360 dlc exclusive for Skyrim, and that was only 1! month.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm a old wow player, every pvp matching system for me is called arena lol!
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:15 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:where did you get that pic? I have seen another one with two players, but not that one. That clearly is the pvp arena during a 2vs2 or 4player ffa. I do not get how you guys are not pissed that theres going to be 5months for all the content to be spoiled for us. Unless you guys are all getting the pc edition? After reading some of the forums on neogaf, i seriously wish they didnt even make the pc edition. Post after post of people saying this will be a waste of money and a terrible port,and saying how they are canceling their pre orders ext. I dont think it will be a terrible port. Most of them said they will wait to buy it until someone figures out to mod the issues they have with it. So the pc gamers are going to wait, and the consoles gamers are FORCED to wait. I'm sorry guys, im clearly pissed about this. 5months though, even 2 months would be a little extreme. Think about how people took the 360 dlc exclusive for Skyrim, and that was only 1! month.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3850p195-dark-souls-new-edition-artorias-of-abyss-boss-new-areas-pictures-of-artorias-inside#204006
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:17 pm

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/169586_371355346270849_918680635_o.jpg

is that a new spear?
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:20 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:is that a new spear?

it looks like a partizan :suspect:
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Kinda, it looks different at that angle i guess.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:24 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:where did you get that pic? I have seen another one with two players, but not that one. That clearly is the pvp arena during a 2vs2 or 4player ffa. I do not get how you guys are not pissed that theres going to be 5months for all the content to be spoiled for us. Unless you guys are all getting the pc edition? After reading some of the forums on neogaf, i seriously wish they didnt even make the pc edition. Post after post of people saying this will be a waste of money and a terrible port,and saying how they are canceling their pre orders ext. I dont think it will be a terrible port. Most of them said they will wait to buy it until someone figures out to mod the issues they have with it. So the pc gamers are going to wait, and the consoles gamers are FORCED to wait. I'm sorry guys, im clearly pissed about this. 5months though, even 2 months would be a little extreme. Think about how people took the 360 dlc exclusive for Skyrim, and that was only 1! month.

Of course I'm pissed that we have to wait so long, but it is what it is and we have no other options than to wait an suffer.
    And those players who care so much about the framerate and resolution just simply don't know what they are missing. There is not a single person on this planet who can explain Dark Souls's awesomeness detailed enough with words, they would just need to experience it by themselves and after they are done they wouldn't give a f*ck if the game is in HD or on 8-bit graphics.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm pretty mad too. Might have to avoid much of this forum to avoid spoilers for months on top of the anticipation of getting dlc
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:02 pm

No release date for console DLC has been set, so I'm remaining hopeful it won't be that long.

Though to your other point, I think the port is going to be a bad idea. FROM developed DkS on a Ps3, they didn't develop it on a pc like US developers so its a much more difficult port. This is why the pc edition details have disappointed so many people, it would just be too difficult to give them what they want.

I'm really irritated at the people who did the whole petition as they're just *** everything up and most probably have already forgotten about it and moved onto another title.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:04 pm

I was really hoping they would say DLC would be available Oct 25th in NA and the rest of the world during gamescon. It looks like they are sticking to "winter" though. I could deal with 2months, even though thats still too long of an exclusive in my opinion seeing as it was on console first. They get both the PC edition and DLC oct 25th in japan. So even if they consider November as winter, we get it a month after japan. These release dates make no sense what so ever, and will only get their fans angry.

I agree, i think the PC edition was not a good idea.

Last edited by FruitPunchNinja on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:08 pm