Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DLC release date in japan announced?!?!? October!

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

DLC release date in japan announced?!?!? October! Empty DLC release date in japan announced?!?!? October!

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 pm

i went to the from soft website(the Japanese one) and i saw a news article labeled "new". i clicked it and it led me to a page that included a lot of kanji and cover art for the artorias edition of dark souls(confirming that at least in japan there will be not only dlc but a new release of dark souls with the added content on consoles). it has the release date for PC,DLC, and the artorias of the abyss edition:PS3 all set to release 10/25/2012. it also shows that it will not be on 360 in japan. so does this mean the rest of the world will get the PC version before japan? they would get the dlc/console edition before the rest of us though. this could be a misunderstanding on my part, i cant read kanji. it would be cool, and make more sense if this was the case world wide(having all the content release at the same time). it is possible that the dlc being ported to the 360 could be what would delay the release in other countries. that would not explain other countries getting the PC edition earlier though.

well enough of what i think heres the link:

http://www.fromsoftware.jp/corpinfo/release/pdf/ds_exrelease_jp_web_120601.pdf

p.s: there was also another page that mentioned a kings field game for psp!! it has two pics of what appear to be from the game. heres the link for that. possible this is old, i dont know much about kings field.

http://www.fromsoftware.jp/corpinfo/release/pdf/psp_pricedown_release_20120327.pdf
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

DLC release date in japan announced?!?!? October! Empty Re: DLC release date in japan announced?!?!? October!

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 pm

sry realized the other dlc confirmation topic added the release date. my bad, i was a way to slow.

this can be locked

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 am