Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dancash1808
cloudyeki
6 posters

Bad days you remember

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Bad days you remember Empty Bad days you remember

Post by cloudyeki Wed May 30, 2012 2:48 pm

So, my moped broke down on my way to work in a way I can't fix. Had to walk it uphill and call the mechanic to pick her up after work. I don't have the scratch for it and won't till 3 weeks from today. He said he'd bring some stuff to repair the other moped my friend is giving to me, and he'll hold on to mine til I can pay.

Amazing way to start out a day.

This thread be about bad days you've had in the past. Maybe telling them will help find the silver lining in them.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Bad days you remember Empty Re: Bad days you remember

Post by dancash1808 Wed May 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Erm dont have one for ya at the minute because I'm in a fairly good mood but silver lining...
    you have a friend who is willing to give you a moped!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed May 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Give isn't the right term. He's selling it to me for 200 (normal prices being 500-1500) and I've already paid half. He's just letting me take it early.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed May 30, 2012 3:32 pm

That's still rather nice. Bad days.....bad days......

I recall a few. Most days between 1/1/2006 through the summer that year felt pretty lousy.
    Jorund
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jorund Wed May 30, 2012 5:33 pm

When my brother died.

It was December 17th, 2001, the day after my ninth birthday. I woke up in the morning to get ready for school and my dad called me over as I was getting ready so he could talk to me in private. He was killed in a hit and run, and we never found the killer. My brother was 19, and I hadn't seen him for a couple years prior this. I was the last one to talk to him before he died, because he called me on the phone.

Really, just sharing. It's been ten and a half years now, and I've pretty much come to terms with it. It probably is just the worst day of my life, but I feel really comfortable in this community despite being fairly new, so I thought I'd share a bit of myself.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Puts things in perspective Jo. I guess I shouldn't let this put me down.

The worse I've had was my parents divorce and I was only 4 then. That's a major loss Jo, I'm sorry for your loss.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed May 30, 2012 5:50 pm

2 days ago Ive had my Xbox for 1 and half months and it already broke now I have to wait for 3 weeks for it to get fixed sad
    Jorund
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jorund Wed May 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Haha, nsane, I know EXACTLY how you feel! I got RROD TWICE! That's a pretty big loss in and of itself, especially if, say, you just got a new game in. Kills me, personally, but I got an elite recently for really cheap, so I'm not afraid of it happening anymore.

And Cloud, it did put a lot of things into perspective for me, especially at such a young age. Like I said, I've come to terms with it, and I'm okay with it. I'm just a little miffed at him sometimes, haha, I do hold him accountable for it to a degree. But yeah. It's alright. We all have different trials presented to us in our lives, and some are tougher than others depending on who you are.

In other terms of bad days, I had to wake up yesterday all super early for a job interview and just found out today that I didn't get it. Now THAT'S bad day for me--I HATE waking up!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed May 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Bad day...

Well once I was held at Knife point by someone who thought I was a drug dealer who was moving in on his territory. It's a good thing I'm so charming though, so I managed to escape that situation alive.

I had a pretty bad day the other day that was mostly just in my mind, me moping around my house hating myself over women, starving myself and refusing to drink anything or do much. I got a bit sick from doing that, but at least it passed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:37 pm