Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
WorldSlayerPIKA
Serious_Much
Federally
FattyOfDoom
Ahhotep1
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Reaperfan
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Blazalin
BoilerFan8472
nsane32
ZikoLogiKa NL
ViralEnsign_
DxV04
SunlightCrusader
Medi_Pack
Shkar
billy_bayonet
TehInfamousAmos
DarkW17
Spurgun
WyrmHero
DoughGuy
28 posters

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 16 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by Federally Tue May 29, 2012 12:14 pm

WyrmHero wrote:I can host from 8 pm to 12 am EST of Saturday night. That's after 12 am GMT, but if the event is the whole weekend it's the perfect time for me to host.

Apparently its just Saturday, using who knows which bizarre time zone DoughBoy and the other aliens are from.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 16 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by Forum Pirate Tue May 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Not quite. Its 2 hour sessions for duels, 8 hours apart. So myself and Dough are hosting for 4 hours a piece. For now anyways
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 29, 2012 12:21 pm

The duels aren't the whole event tho pirate. They are just part.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue May 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Yeah, I was responding to serious but he deleted the post, so I look like an imbicile.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Yeah, I was responding to serious but he deleted the post, so I look like an imbicile.

sorry! I deleted my post because I saw it wasn't completely 24 hours so I didn't look silly, funny turnaround eh? lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Yeah, I was responding to serious but he deleted the post, so I look like an imbicile.

Lol yes you do
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Ok Wyrm Ill add you as a host for the first one.
    We also need to decide where the GLs will dorp their signs. Should they do it at the bonfire or somewhere else?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue May 29, 2012 8:28 pm

For the whole event? We can Invade wherever can't we? Why limit them? They'll probably see the most pvp just past the bonfire but thats good and bad 1v2s and 1v3s abound. Hiding wont earn them any points either, they have to be invaded to score.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Im saying they should be in one spot so they get maximum exposure. They want to get invaded so people should leanr they are going to be in the one spot.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 am

DoughGuy wrote:Im saying they should be in one spot so they get maximum exposure. They want to get invaded so people should leanr they are going to be in the one spot.

Just through the door to the Phalanxes, duh. Then again the GL soul sign follows them around so they'll be moving constantly anyways once the fighting starts.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 1:46 am

Si at the moment we have the hunters invading at either their normal spot or the bonfire and my knight either dropping their sign at the bonfire or near where the hunters invade, the GLs will also drop their sign near the hunters normal invasion spot.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed May 30, 2012 1:59 am

Yeah i was wondering bout this too....
    GL's will drop their signs... K thats kool.
    But if NK are gona coop... How will this work for us?

Guess a few NK's should summon us first. So we can infect them properly :p
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 2:00 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Yeah i was wondering bout this too....
    GL's will drop their signs... K thats kool.
    But if NK are gona coop... How will this work for us?

Guess a few NK's should summon us first. So we can infect them properly :p
    Yuo can be infected while co-oping, its happened to me twice. In fact its the onyl times Ive been infected. ive returned from co-oping to see the disasters are gone message.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed May 30, 2012 2:13 am

So GL'ing for the war makes sense too thn... happy

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed May 30, 2012 2:22 am

I can't wait for you "Noble" Knights to face BP Bonewheels!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 2:24 am

We choos eour battles carefully, there is no need to face them most times.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 am

DoughGuy wrote:We choos eour battles carefully, there is no need to face them most times.

I hope you remember saying this when you're pinned against a wall with BP bonewheels bouncing off your shield and your stamina gauge is quickly depleting.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 2:39 am

jokes on you I dont use a shield tongue
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am

In fact heres a teaser of Letos journey to avenge poor Lady Allant...

"The coin purse failed to jingle as Letos strode through the backwater town of Eastparith, his pack now laden with all sorts of supplies and various flints and tinder, blankets, while at his hip the wide bladed dirk rested comfortably.

The merchants had little to spare for the wanderer who sought thier wares, little would come of him they though and all the better to keep the food for themselves, though he had be able to aquire a heavy loaf of grain bread, with small patches of blue mould. Also cheese was another commodity he had been able to purchase, though he was unsure how long it would keep, it too was sloppy thick with blue viens, and meat, though not much more than a few scraps unfit for anything more than stewing.

The weather was over cast and burdened with the remnants of last nights rains. Letos worried that his armour may soon rust, though he took good care of it. His breast plate was of heavy iron,as too were the shoulder plate, the rondels forged in the shape of the writhing flame of Eos. The plate mail ran down his shoulders, elbows, ending at the wrist guards which fitted over tight black leather gloves. No plate did he wear on his lower half, though he was prtected by the well made chain links which remained hidden under a forest green tunic.

Sadly not this forest, Letos though despondently.

At his waist the hand-and-a-half blade, Magebinder, rested too, long leather sheath protecting an ornately carved blade of vines crawling up the spell forged steel.

Damn and Maker Blast this accursed place, he muttered a little too loudly drawing the attentions of several marchers. He would have to be careful not to draw attention to himself as knights were sorely wlecomed in these wild parts. Ser Cleors had once told him the a knight would find himself with a second mouth should be too haughty in the Marches.

He swept back a damp lock of dark brown hair, it was long and shaggy now, he liked it this way though the Spye had required his hair be cut short. He had thick eyes brows which hung in place of deep green eyes. Letos oft liked to think of his gaze as steely, he seen Cleors do it many at time back in Eos but no matter how hard he tried, and whether it was the eyes themselves or the curvature of the brows he did not know his gaze never seemed penetrating enough. Over concerned or thoughtful perhpas but never the same steel he saw in the other knights eyes.

As he brushed the lock of hair back he could not help but run his fingers over the thick, ropy scar that ran across his face, a present from another time, which ran down between his brows, across the left side of his nose, he thanked the Maker it had not taken it off, and down onto his ceek.

Letos was by no mean ugly, or so he thought, but the scar compounded with the toll his journey was taking on his body. He rarely slept much these days which gave hos face a thin and haggard look, his body thin, though full of lean muscle, n'ere a full nights sleep since he left Eos, since he saw what they had done to Lilith.....

He tore his mind away from such thoughs, the air stank thickly of **** and unwashed bodies, so much some he had to cover his mouth with his gloved hand.

His beard was rough, rougish perhaps, not overly thick, he managed somehow to straighten it each day though he longed to shave.

As he approached the edge of the village the ramshackle houses started to fall back as if to fear the wilderness beyond, only a few of the more eccentric villager would make thier homes in the woods, full of bandits and worse as they were.

Behind him he could hear other voices, haggling, cursing, raccous laughter,and the quiet , yet determined voice of a young woman.

Letos turned, not knowing how this one momment would delay him for many days, nor knowing how it would shape the rest of his life."

Ignore the last line. its more for dramatic effect than actual story telling.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 am

lol, still, looking forward to seeing the rest.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm

i'M REVAMPING IT this avo because i wrote that on the spur of the momment at and 12 o clock last night.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 pm

See you write stuff, then I want to write stuff, but I don't kno if I should write stuff, how good any stuff I do write is.......
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Your stuff is pretty goo Forum. I think its about time we wrote speeches for the leaders to tell their warriors just before the battle.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed May 30, 2012 8:08 pm

I'll start working on mine.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed May 30, 2012 8:13 pm

i look forward to the carnage saturday shall bring, the painted world shall be bathed in blood

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:02 pm