Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
WorldSlayerPIKA
Serious_Much
Federally
FattyOfDoom
Ahhotep1
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Reaperfan
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Blazalin
BoilerFan8472
nsane32
ZikoLogiKa NL
ViralEnsign_
DxV04
SunlightCrusader
Medi_Pack
Shkar
billy_bayonet
TehInfamousAmos
DarkW17
Spurgun
WyrmHero
DoughGuy
28 posters

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 9 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 6:23 am

Where is the LH meeting point?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 9 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 am

How should I know? I'll ask Wyrm.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu May 24, 2012 6:31 am

Chk out the LH thread... Its shown on the 1st Page Dough...
    Oh I didnt know you people were goin co op... Arite will invade a bit from bf too thn happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 6:32 am

"Yer a lifehunter Viral"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 6:36 am

The way I figured it my knights would hang out at the bonfire dropping they WSS, the GLs would use their eyes in the area with the 3 hollows and the LH would invade around the bonfire. The thing is with the length of the event and people jumping in, jumping out I'd rather limit it to one area rather than 2 so we dont have a situation where all the knights are waiting to be invaded at the LH spot but all the LH are invading at the bonfire or something like that. (im not too clear on how the different areas of invading works)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 24, 2012 6:53 am

I know but I like Letos character too much now. I spent the day at work thinking of how to extract his story from the DkS and DrA:O worlds and mildly succeeded and now the entire plot spans 17 years from his acceptance into the City Watch in Eos at 14 after an unsuccessful Mage uprising, during which time he saved Arven of Old the city's Lord Commander. It continues untill his love and unborn son's death at the hands of magicians and his depression following that until (I make up a substitute for the Lifehunter vs Knights war) and his subsequent meeting with Yvette a mage who Binds herself to him so he wont kill her.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 6:56 am

Interesting life.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu May 24, 2012 6:58 am

Yeah... if you are at the bonfire, you get invaded at the bridge.
    If you are at the LH meeting spot, the invasions happen by the phalanx before the annex entry.
    If you are at the arena, you get invaded at the bridge again or sometimes the spot where you get Red sign soapstone.

So yeah, invasions are very less at the LH meeting spot. So if we all stay there, im sure we will invade each other more often. happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 6:59 am

Okay. I suppose my knights waiting there can drop there sign just after the shortcut door so they arent too far.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu May 24, 2012 7:00 am

Yep... Sounds perfect!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 7:05 am

2 things I meant to add. Isaac cannot make the event again which is why there is no score for killing him. And I've got the details down so be ready for a BIG surprise for the results lore no matter who wins.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 24, 2012 7:05 am

Jovias I trust you are well on your way to being the Gravelord Council Rep. Good luck to ya man! I will not be contesting the position anymore....
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 24, 2012 4:43 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I know but I like Letos character too much now. I spent the day at work thinking of how to extract his story from the DkS and DrA:O worlds and mildly succeeded and now the entire plot spans 17 years from his acceptance into the City Watch in Eos at 14 after an unsuccessful Mage uprising, during which time he saved Arven of Old the city's Lord Commander. It continues untill his love and unborn son's death at the hands of magicians and his depression following that until (I make up a substitute for the Lifehunter vs Knights war) and his subsequent meeting with Yvette a mage who Binds herself to him so he wont kill her.

*cough* Yvette *cough* Song of Ice and Fire *cough* influence *cough* big grin
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Really? Which character? will change the name. I like the Yv- in it and tend to choose french sounding name - ie Rivolan, Yvette, etc

Yvenfel was the world I create to set them in which is north of the Mournfel (which used to be Mornfel before is became a total ash waste
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 24, 2012 4:52 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Really? Which character? will change the name. I like the Yv- in it and tend to choose french sounding name - ie Rivolan, Yvette, etc

Yvenfel was the world I create to set them in which is north of the Mournfel (which used to be Mornfel before is became a total ash waste

Hmm maybe the show has not gotten there yet but she exists I promise you. I won't say anything else as I would risk spoilers again and with it ejection from the Knights and the hiring of the AoV... again.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 6:53 pm

my knight are learning.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu May 24, 2012 6:56 pm

"Lifehunter's Log:

Blast it all! I will see them sliced into bits! This time those damned birds have gone too far! I don't care if my ear collection gets in their way! I don't CARE if they get annoyed by it! They are MY ears! I let them move them as a sign of hospitality, but now they are TAKING THEM! They carry them around as if THEY earned MY trophies!

There will be a reckoning..."
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 24, 2012 11:53 pm

I take it back that was from somewhere else that I cannot recall and it has been driving me insane since I realized this. I apologize for the inconvenience Viral but now I need to figure out where it was from. I know it is from elsewhere but it may have jumped to mind due to a slight similarity in names between that and a certain redheaded wildling girl. Seriously though where is Yvette from...? I am relatively sure it wasn't just me messing up the name; I feel like there is a Yvette in something else I like. Grr so annoying:x
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 11:55 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yvette? lol! google didnt help.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 24, 2012 11:57 pm

DoughGuy wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yvette? lol! google didnt help.

Don't worry about it; it is quite possible I simply mixed up a name. It has been sometime since I read the series. Meh I'm just going to try and forget about it so lets just assume I messed up a name; that way annoys me less.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu May 24, 2012 11:59 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:

Don't worry about it; it is quite possible I simply mixed up a name. It has been sometime since I read the series. Meh I'm just going to try and forget about it so lets just assume I messed up a name; that way annoys me less.

Plagius strikes again! Praise the Sun
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri May 25, 2012 12:05 am

Shkar wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:

Plagius strikes again! This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 9 639795459

Silly troll.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri May 25, 2012 12:08 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:
    Shkar wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:

Plagius strikes again! This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 9 639795459

Silly troll.

No, see, he's actually a warlock.

He gets that a lot though.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri May 25, 2012 12:26 am

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 9 2707236321
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri May 25, 2012 2:03 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:I take it back that was from somewhere else that I cannot recall and it has been driving me insane since I realized this. I apologize for the inconvenience Viral but now I need to figure out where it was from. I know it is from elsewhere but it may have jumped to mind due to a slight similarity in names between that and a certain redheaded wildling girl. Seriously though where is Yvette from...? I am relatively sure it wasn't just me messing up the name; I feel like there is a Yvette in something else I like. Grr so annoying:x

While I love to make original characters I'm not going to go out of my way to change slight unimportant details. Should Yvette and, the newly introduced wildingg girl called E..... (wait nope not falling for that one) were extremely similar in appearance and personality which my character is not I assure you then I'd make the change.

Just explaining myself.

Also Part 3 in store here tonight of Letos and his matesgoing to the Dukes and also a section from Letos own unique ( extracted from the DA and DkS worlds) tale where he meets a Whisperer who lets him in on his Fate ( I.e in most of my stories Fate and Destiny are two extremely different concepts one of which is final and unchanable and one is more personal to the extent that your Fate defines who you are.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:23 am