Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
User
PlasticandRage
bloodpixel
9 posters

Times you were misunderstood.

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Times you were misunderstood. - Page 2 Empty Re: Times you were misunderstood.

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 am

We just misunderstood the post.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 am

I remember once I actually lost a friend over a little misunderstanding. Essentially "He" was upset with me because I mentioned that I am a member of a group that is also persecuted by law, but that it is such a minuscule amount that I focus more on the rights of others before my own. "He" got angry with me saying I wasn't willing to defend people like myself who struggle in the world, despite my explaining that only minor and ridiculous laws effect us in a few scenarios which we can lie out of, while homosexuals not marrying is like a denied complete right to me. So "He" stopped talking to me believing I don't care about people like myself.

But seriously, laws against atheists exist in very few states, and apply in weird situations. Homosexual marriage, nationwide issue.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 9:48 am

I misunderstood that post so much, I walked straight into it.

But uh yeah, homosexual marriage is a strange one, and not one which I need to really care about (my country's beliefs mean it won't be legalised)

There was even uproar about a guy who was gonna be made a bishop, but didn't because they found out he was ***, pretty bad really.

Last edited by Serious_Much on Tue May 15, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 am

What about it?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 am

I will never understand why the government just doesn go "We are not religious affiliated, ergo state based marriage for homosexuals is legal". (Well I do understand, politicians dont have balls, except maybe Obama. I'm beginning to like him)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 am

DoughGuy wrote:(Well I do understand, politicians dont have balls, except maybe Obama. I'm beginning to like him)

If you think that, you need to look up a guy called Boris Johnson, he's probably the most legendary politician ever.

Tolvo, I didn't misunderstand, just thought I'd put in a joke that nobody would understand, in a sort of nod to the topic silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue May 15, 2012 9:55 am

I don't get the joke.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 15, 2012 9:56 am

1. That haircut is fake
    2. Seems pretty ballsy
    3. Was it abou walking straight into a post discussing homosexual stuff?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 am

Nope doughguy, just stems from the life situation when you don't look where you're going, and just walk unsuspecting into a lamppost (it's not meant to be funny, just thought I'd let you guys know)

and yes, he does have fake hair, but the stuff he says is so funny. He's just a massive joker yet he's still a good politician. One guy I actually want to be PM
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue May 15, 2012 11:37 am

What did the guy do exactly?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Which guy?
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue May 15, 2012 12:55 pm

The politician other than obama who you guys say have balls
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Well, the guy is just in general a joker. He says loads of hilarious things, and deals with the media in a unique way, even sometimes avoiding questions by hilarious means, he also rugby tackled a german guy in a charity football match:

The guy at the moment is the mayor of London and has done a load of good things though, despite being a bit of a lad.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue May 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Tolvo wrote:I remember once I actually lost a friend over a little misunderstanding. Essentially "He" was upset with me because I mentioned that I am a member of a group that is also persecuted by law, but that it is such a minuscule amount that I focus more on the rights of others before my own. "He" got angry with me saying I wasn't willing to defend people like myself who struggle in the world, despite my explaining that only minor and ridiculous laws effect us in a few scenarios which we can lie out of, while homosexuals not marrying is like a denied complete right to me. So "He" stopped talking to me believing I don't care about people like myself.

But seriously, laws against atheists exist in very few states, and apply in weird situations. Homosexual marriage, nationwide issue.

My roommate is a homosexual, this whole NC thing has definitely caused some anger under my roof. I personally think it's pretty ridiculous. Granted I'm not a homosexual myself, but I find it to be an embarrassment that I live in a country that makes decisions like that. Why people think it's any of their business to try to regulate what others do romantically is beyond me. If you love someone, and what you really want is to marry them, I can't see why you shouldn't be able to regardless of any of that. I generally like to defend Americans in places like this, just because for every closed-minded douchebag there's totally an opened-minded accepting intelligent person, but then you have people like that priest who burned copies of the Quran on the 9/11 anniversary, in Georgia I think?, that just make us look bad all around.

That's how I'm misunderstood. I'm an American, that isn't a redneck.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 1:16 pm

About a minute ago, again...

Need to look at my stuff more precisely.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:About a minute ago, again...

Need to look at my stuff more precisely.

Would help if you didn't creatively write every time you make a post though cook silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Creatively? My genius can not allow it to be gone from my eyes. its the only quality I have!

lol
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 pm

You'd make a good politician cook, being able to say something but not say anything at all is a rare and valued skill in that area
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 1:24 pm

I prefer to not be a politician. It is a form of entertainment I care not to join in.

I prefer to be on the sidelines... pulling strings is what I do best, and not being in front of the mass is something I care for more so than actually doing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:37 pm