Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
WorldSlayerPIKA
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
TehInfamousAmos
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
WyrmHero
DoughGuy
12 posters

The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment - Page 8 Empty Re: The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment

Post by Shkar Thu May 17, 2012 9:16 pm

"Lifehunter's Log:

Blast, I received an injury while slaying those accursed bears! Near impossible to find, vicious as an angry drake, and a pain to skin! A creature after my own heart...

That being said, my injury is too extensive to continue with my planned espionage after stuffing, posing, and placing the bears. I have left them there to sow confusion amongst the enemy ranks. I will have to give myself time to let my injury heal before the big battle.

My poor, innocent hair... (insert a few tear stains)

-Plaggy"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment - Page 8 Empty Re: The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 18, 2012 5:27 am

Tomorrow I will be posting the official thread and asking for this one to be locked. I will be taking some of the lore from this thread and putting it into the new one in a dedicated post so if you have any lore you want put in there post now!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:31 am