Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

does my contribution to a covenant reset if i leave but come back?

trinitarian

does my contribution to a covenant reset if i leave but come back? Empty does my contribution to a covenant reset if i leave but come back?

Post by trinitarian Sun May 06, 2012 9:26 pm

I want to join another covenant to get an item but i already gave 12 humanity to the chaos demon. If i quit and come back will i still have 12 humanity in credit? I'm investing into that covenant and plan to invest 30 so i can get a pyro scroll. However, if i leave and come back will i still have 12 credit or will it reset?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

does my contribution to a covenant reset if i leave but come back? Empty Re: does my contribution to a covenant reset if i leave but come back?

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun May 06, 2012 10:10 pm

It drops by 50% as far as i can remember from testing.
    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

does my contribution to a covenant reset if i leave but come back? Empty Re: does my contribution to a covenant reset if i leave but come back?

Post by Majikero07 Sun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm

It get's cut in half. I gave the spider witch 10 before leaving. When I came back for the pyro spell, I planned to put down 30 in one go but I only need to put down 25. I think this was already posted here somewhere.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sun May 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Get thirty in the chaos covenant and use the shortcut.

Also the chaos firestorm is no stronger than the fire tempest, except it takes up two slots. Except chaos firestorm leaves a little residue of lava afterwords. Still in my opinion not worth two rather than one slot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:27 pm