People leave after summon?

    Share

    Desiani
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 54
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-09

    People leave after summon?

    Post by Desiani on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:33 am

    I am so confused.. When I summon people to help me from basically anywhere I get insta leavers... Am I the only one? Also when I do find some one who doesn't leave.. I get invaded.... Then the person leaves me alone to fight the invader alone sad

    Ay one help explain this to me?
    avatar
    Specter737
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 145
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : The Abyss

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by Specter737 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:15 am

    It happens to me to. That and I'll get summoned, they'll bow, and send me home... It's like, why would you summon me to just send me back?
    All I got are guesses. Maybe some people are just VERY particular about who they co-op with, no clue.


    _________________
    Check out my topic "Specter's Black Armory"!
    Get geared up!

    avatar
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1942
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by Glutebrah on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 am

    Desiani wrote:I am so confused.. When I summon people to help me from basically anywhere I get insta leavers... Am I the only one? Also when I do find some one who doesn't leave.. I get invaded.... Then the person leaves me alone to fight the invader alone sad

    Ay one help explain this to me?

    they most likely dropped their sign for a specific person to summon them and you are not them.
    avatar
    Specter737
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 145
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : The Abyss

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by Specter737 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 am

    You'd think people would learn to not put there sign in the general areas where people put signs though. If I'm meeting up with someone, one of the first things i'm thinking about is where to put my sign so only those who know where to look will find it.


    _________________
    Check out my topic "Specter's Black Armory"!
    Get geared up!


    Desiani
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 54
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-09

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by Desiani on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 am

    Can some one help me on the fight Witt the fat guy and speedy little skinny ****? I've tried to kill him 121 times now and I can't Win.

    gamer tag ThaMonopolyGuy
    avatar
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1272
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Limbo

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by ErrJon6661 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 am

    I'll leave if my summoner is wearing heavy armor and mask of ****. Usually means you've been summoned to farm.


    _________________
    :suspect:


    Also visit the newbie page and don't be afraid to message me if you're new and need some advice. http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/New+Player+Help

    Duel Wielding Velka's Rapier http://tinyurl.com/73jfhgd
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:04 am

    ErrJon6661 wrote:I'll leave if my summoner is wearing heavy armor and mask of ****. Usually means you've been summoned to farm.

    Brilliant lol! Though I have been summoned to farm before in the Kiln by many other builds but the stereotype is appreciated silly

    anyway @OP it's obvious that the guy is helping someone, I usually message people if they summon me more than once to tell them to stop when im helping people.

    Also, if he's put his sign down in a rather random or unobvious place i'd usually leave it as he's probably trying to help someone.. hence why the obscurity of the sign.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!

    Desiani
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 54
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-09

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by Desiani on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 pm

    @serious most of the times people leave is when I'm summoning either infront of a boss fog or right at/outside/ near a bonfire... And surprisingly most of the leavers are those one who are all golden sad

    Aren't the golden guys supposed to be -the- coop kings?
    avatar
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1272
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Limbo

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by ErrJon6661 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:25 pm

    @Desiani I've found a lot of golden phantoms are the WORST at co op. Nothing against some of the awesome sunbro's on this forum, but most that I summon are douchebags. most of the times I see them are when I'm invading and get gangbanged by 3 guys. A host and two sunbro's. The other times are when I'm working on a fragile build and need to summon phantoms at low levels. I then watch two bro's in buffed up starting gear one shot everything. Including the boss.


    Also if anyone is reading this and likes dismissing phantoms before the boss gate, drop them a humanity. Its what they came there for.
    avatar
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 984
    Reputation : 34
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Location : Canada

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by Back Lot Basher on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 pm

    ErrJon6661 wrote:@Desiani I've found a lot of golden phantoms are the WORST at co op. Nothing against some of the awesome sunbro's on this forum, but most that I summon are douchebags. most of the times I see them are when I'm invading and get gangbanged by 3 guys. A host and two sunbro's. The other times are when I'm working on a fragile build and need to summon phantoms at low levels. I then watch two bro's in buffed up starting gear one shot everything. Including the boss.


    Also if anyone is reading this and likes dismissing phantoms before the boss gate, drop them a humanity. Its what they came there for.

    I got really tired of seeing overbuffed, low level d-bags terrorize new players, so I built a low level cleric (level 29) to help out from time to time. I crawled my way into the ToG without any warp, rescued Reah for WoG, and then went to level 2 in the Sunbros for Great Lightning spear. I have 30 in Faith, and barely touched my other stats. I never invade with this character, even though it's not a glitch build (I only use a divine Estoc). If a guy invades and has level appropriate gear, I'll play it straight. If he's pimped out, he gets one-shotted with WoG.

    As far as people being dismissed, if I'm trying to be summoned by a friend, we always put our signs somewhere out of the way. If you see a sign that is obviously somewhere tucked out of sight, it's best not to pick it up. Anyone looking for random coop wouldn't hide it.
    avatar
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1272
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Limbo

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by ErrJon6661 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:40 pm

    @Back Lot Basher that, I have no issues with. You worked your *** off to create that build. My problem lies in the guy you summon in pyro gear, with a lightning claymore and a +5 ascended pyro flame. I will often have a +5 divine weapon shortly after I defeat the gargoyles, and my armor will be around +5 before blighttown. I just farm a lot and take my time. On my current playthough I got my pyro flame to +5 ascended before finishing the depths by farming the slimes and rats for hours.


    _________________
    :suspect:


    Also visit the newbie page and don't be afraid to message me if you're new and need some advice. http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/New+Player+Help

    Duel Wielding Velka's Rapier http://tinyurl.com/73jfhgd
    avatar
    meridam99
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 995
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 42
    Location : Sitting

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by meridam99 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:42 pm

    Desiani wrote:I am so confused.. When I summon people to help me from basically anywhere I get insta leavers... Am I the only one? Also when I do find some one who doesn't leave.. I get invaded.... Then the person leaves me alone to fight the invader alone sad

    Ay one help explain this to me?



    Do they Black Crystal out, or do they just prefer not to gang up on someone.


    _________________
    Your opinion is flawed, I drive the BatMobile!
    avatar
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 984
    Reputation : 34
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Location : Canada

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by Back Lot Basher on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:13 pm

    ErrJon6661 wrote:@Back Lot Basher that, I have no issues with. You worked your *** off to create that build. My problem lies in the guy you summon in pyro gear, with a lightning claymore and a +5 ascended pyro flame. I will often have a +5 divine weapon shortly after I defeat the gargoyles, and my armor will be around +5 before blighttown. I just farm a lot and take my time. On my current playthough I got my pyro flame to +5 ascended before finishing the depths by farming the slimes and rats for hours.

    I hear you...those are the types I like to go after if someone new to the game summons me. I play quite a bit on Xbox, and a lot of people are new to the entire franchise. I really hate to see someone's experience ruined by tools who think it's funny to glitch build a toon to bully with. So if I'm waiting for friends to come on, I load this up for a few sessions, hoping that maybe it saves someone a bit of frustration.
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by gammlesvarte on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:00 pm

    yea happend to me sometimes now or even i got summond and look whats waiting for me a black phantom that kills me instatly


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte
    avatar
    nhbdy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 119
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-02-04

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by nhbdy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 pm

    meh, I've learned to rely on myself more than anything, I'll summon at the hotspots since it helps those out who want to farm humanity and souls from boss kills, but I don't regularly need summons anymore, and being hollow is a great way to ensure that invader bullies can't kill you... That said I also tend to use a certain glitch to over equip my characters, not to dominate, but merely to save time on the farming, for I find that part to be the least enjoyable bit of the game.
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by gammlesvarte on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:17 pm

    nhbdy wrote:meh, I've learned to rely on myself more than anything, I'll summon at the hotspots since it helps those out who want to farm humanity and souls from boss kills, but I don't regularly need summons anymore, and being hollow is a great way to ensure that invader bullies can't kill you... That said I also tend to use a certain glitch to over equip my characters, not to dominate, but merely to save time on the farming, for I find that part to be the least enjoyable bit of the game.

    im on my ng only but i love when somone on ng++ summons you and you get like 800 souls a kill and i enjoy the co-op at any lvls and areas except when glitched blackphantoms invade and one hit the hoste


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte

    Sponsored content

    Re: People leave after summon?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:18 pm