Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Halicarnassis
Pharaun
aceluby
Sakkaku
8 posters

Funny Story

Sakkaku
    Sakkaku

Funny Story Empty Funny Story

Post by Sakkaku Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:35 pm

So here I am playing through Sen's fortress on my BB Glitch character at around lvl 40ish. This is my third time going through the game so I made it a habit of always trying to keep one humanity for the item find.

Then I get invaded by this person, I think his name was "Hide and Seek" something. At this point of Sen's fortress I am near the end and I am just trying to free Logan from his cage because for some reason my master key wouldn't work. I kinda brace myself and look around every corner, get to the top of the fortress and try summoning some help.

After failing multiple times, a screen flashes saying that someone has left. So I was thinking it was the invader, so I got about my own business to try to free Logan again. For some reason the the wall I broke to get to him was unbroken, so I think I am glitched or something b/c I wasn't able to use the master key in the first place. After another 5-10 minutes of walking around Sen's I make my way to the top again. Keep in mind at the point I must've been running around the ENTIRE fortress for about 20 minutes since the invasion.

I decided to screw Logan, and summon Iron Tarkus and get ready for the boss battle. As soon as I summon him, he starts running in across the bridge away from me. I am sctaching my head at this moment thinking wtf. Then I see where he is going... The "Hide and Seek" invader, from 20 minutes ago, is making his way across the narrow bridge were the fog gate to Iron Golem is (where I was). HE WAS CHASING ME THIS WHOLE TIME!

As he is making his way across Iron Tarkus intercepts him and KNOCKS HIM OFF THE BRIGDE WITH HIS SWING AND LANDS ON TOP KILLING HIM!!! All the while I was watching from the tower thinking to myself "Wait, what just happened here?!"

Tl;Dr: Invader chases me for 20 minutes in Sen's only to fall to him death by Iron Tarkus.

Edit: Yeah, Tarkus was still alive afterwards. He didn't even get hit once, though I think he got lost trying to get back up to the tower because he didn't join me for Iron Golem. Ah well, he well met my expectations for the first ever time I used him.

For those whose eyes hurt. Sorry, I usually check the forms on my Iphone once in a while and for some reason the text turns black, not sure if it was forms or browser but it is fixed now.

P.S. I though green was great color. =/

Last edited by Sakkaku on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Funny Story Empty Re: Funny Story

Post by aceluby Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:00 pm

OMG! Way to difficult to read in green.
    Pharaun
    Pharaun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Pharaun Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:01 pm

my eyes hurt
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Mwaaahahahahahaaaa!!! *beats the ground laughing* Dude thats priceless! Did Iron Tarkus survive?

I had an invader who used camoflague and turned into a statue of a darkknight which I didnt see. I'm standing on the last pendulum bridge between the swinging axes looking around and then I hear something like a lightning weapon discharging so I turn around to face the fog door and just catch a glimpse of the invader falling to his death - thank god for those swinging axes!!!
    Sakkaku
    Sakkaku

Post by Sakkaku Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Yeah, I was invaded another time at Sen's. I at the very right end of the castle. (The ledge above the Catrina Knight) Just waiting at the top for the invader to get to me. It was a great place to wait because I could see my invader trying to make his way up to me over and over only get knocked off by the cannon ball and then die by the cannon ball because he dodged a fire orb I was throwing at him just to get killed by a double cannonball that dropped right on top him (first time I seen a double cannon ball but great timing).
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:01 pm

i get double cannon balls all the time, had some weird in vasions in sens myself like this one guy firing crystal magic at me, i fired arrows making him dodge...right down the long ladder pit to the titanite demon area.
    jjshowal
    jjshowal
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jjshowal Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:35 pm

I have had all kinds of hilarious invasion shenanigans happen to me at Sen's, both by invaders and me invading. It's a PvP playground.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Ah. If only there were doors to shut right outside canonball rails hahahahaha.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

JY4answer wrote:Ah. If only there were doors to shut right outside canonball rails hahahahaha.
    There are. They're called greatshields! Tip: if you're going to try and use your Eagle shield to block an invader onto the path of a cannonball, don't poke him with your spear at the same time! I've had a host do that to me, and before a cannonball could hit me I parried and killed him. lol best part was he had 2 useless phantoms in the room behind him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:27 pm