Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
reim0027
skorm
6 posters

Funny Glitcher/pvp story (at least for me)

skorm

Funny Glitcher/pvp story (at least for me) Empty Funny Glitcher/pvp story (at least for me)

Post by skorm Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 am

Okay, so I was invading people in the kiln looking for duels, so when I finally get an invasion I get faced up with 3 dudes. The host being a dragon body user with a bow. You guys probably know what happened next, but he tried to bs me so I did a reversal on him but we both managed to bs at the same time (so we get played the animation but no dmg). Funny thing is that when I did a reversal on him, he fell straight through the ground and I got the message of "You Defeated" and the normal souls. Tell me if you guys had any similar experiences of pushing your opponent through the ground. This literally made me feel that Dark Souls has some sort of karma system lol.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Funny Glitcher/pvp story (at least for me) Empty Re: Funny Glitcher/pvp story (at least for me)

Post by reim0027 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 am

I've had that happen to me on the steps leading up to S&O. I fell down into Dark Sun Gwyndolin's chamber and died.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Funny Glitcher/pvp story (at least for me) Empty Re: Funny Glitcher/pvp story (at least for me)

Post by IceIfrit666 Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Same as reim0027.
    Happened to me in the forest too, such an awkward way to lose to gankers...
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:52 pm

one person had a guy fly upwards during a bs... said flying ganker sent a note saying he crash landed in firelink
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Another happened to my brother. He backstabbed a host and all of a sudden the host starts to spin in place, slowly sinking into the ground until it said "Target Destroyed"
    Zodiaxel
    Zodiaxel
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Zodiaxel Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 pm

I fell into the ground in SINGLE PLAYER after having my throught cut by a hollow thief.....Karma is a definate factor!
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 pm

IceIfrit666 wrote:Another happened to my brother. He backstabbed a host and all of a sudden the host starts to spin in place, slowly sinking into the ground until it said "Target Destroyed"

"I must return to my people, the mole kingdom needs me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 am