Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Funny Invading Story

ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Funny Invading Story Empty Funny Invading Story

Post by ninjashifty Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:03 am

So I invaded in Sens Fortress on the upper levels. After tracking this guy down for a while, I found that he was on the narrow beam right below the crossbow guy before the boss door. He was wearing full Ornstein gear and I figure I'm going to die. I'm only level 60 and apparently I invaded him in NG+ We meet in the middle of the narrow path. I'm only holding my Fury Sword and he switches to his talisman. He turns around and tries to use force on me to knock me off the catwalk and I ended up landing a backstab on the guy. I admit I was wearing a hornets ring but that's the build I'm using. I only end up doing about 800 damage to him and when I pull my sword out, I ended up kicking him off the ledge, He fell for it seamed like 5 seconds before he hit the bottom with the Titinate Demons causing another 800dmg and killing him. Seemed like I watched him fall forever. I messaged him and he was a good sport about it and told me he was level 140. Totally lucky on my part, but one of us was getting kick of the catwalk, just so happend it was him. LOL
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Funny Invading Story Empty Re: Funny Invading Story

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:07 am

Sounds like a case of strategic usage of what you have for both of you. You both had a factor which could have made the other person fall off and die. Force failed, while the Hornet Ring backstab didn't. I liked the sound of that, since his level was much higher than yours.
    ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ninjashifty Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:45 am

What was amazing was that I actually saw force (which I thought was WotG) shoot out from him. My mind already saw me falling off the ledge but when I blinked I saw that my sword was in his back preventing the force from knocking me off.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 pm

I think you got the backstab in just before the actual cast happened.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 am