Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
DoughGuy
Yukon
berkut
Sebastrd
fearandwhiskey
Argetlam350
DxV04
Imarreteet23
skarekrow13
Maneater_Mildred
14 posters

Vagrant Swarm Event, last week/weekend of april.

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Vagrant Swarm Event, last week/weekend of april. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vagrant Swarm Event, last week/weekend of april.

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:56 am

Lol the main event is not till next weekend so you have time.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Vagrant Swarm Event, last week/weekend of april. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vagrant Swarm Event, last week/weekend of april.

Post by Rynn Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:16 am

Things I can confirm cause Vagrants... and the reward.

3 humanities in 1 spot. -Rewards 1 twin humanity-
    1 twin humanity. -Rewards 3 humanities-
    Failing to recover any bloodstain with 500,000 or more souls -Rewards 2 gold coins (lol)-
    Failing to recover and bloodstain with 20 or more humanities. -Rewards 5 Twin Humanities-
    Any Gear refined to a +10 or better equivalent. -Rewards that piece of gear-
    Shard Spamming (As in, we dropped every type of shard we owned), -5 twinking titanite-

My friend and I were trying to spam Vagrants in the Kiln earlier this year, these rewards seem to be pretty consistant.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:19 am

Rynn wrote:
    Things I can confirm cause Vagrants... and the reward.

3 humanities in 1 spot. -Rewards 1 twin humanity-
    1 twin humanity. -Rewards 3 humanities-
    Failing to recover any bloodstain with 500,000 or more souls -Rewards 2 gold coins (lol)-
    Failing to recover and bloodstain with 20 or more humanities. -Rewards 5 Twin Humanities-
    Any Gear refined to a +10 or better equivalent. -Rewards that piece of gear-
    Shard Spamming (As in, we dropped every type of shard we owned), -5 twinking titanite-

My friend and I were trying to spam Vagrants in the Kiln earlier this year, these rewards seem to be pretty consistant.

Great info thanks. Prostration IOU a +1(in 2 hours when its midnight here)
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 am

Also, you can create some HORRIBLE vagrants. At the end of the "event" my friend and I were pulling, he dropped everything he owned in one spot; and he BB glitches, so he had -everything-. The vagrant actually did manage to spawn in my world, and it did 1700 damage through my shield. Upon finally killing the demon, it dropped a piece of rubble, and 4,000,000 souls.

(seriously, just wtf).
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:27 am

I lost a huge bloodstain in Sen's the other day. Close to 500,000 souls and over 20 humanity. (I mean literally lost it. I could not find it anywhere.) Maybe someone got a nice vagrant from that!

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Let the games begin.
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:26 pm

I'm pretty sure they already have, lol.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t4407-vagrant-spotted
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:26 pm

For those in New Zealand, I still got another 4 and a half hours before the event starts here silly
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Lol ^ :p

Off to drop 30 odd humanity and lots of items in the forest, keep your eyes open for vagrants in afew hours....
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Ive never seen one what do they look like?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Crabs. You'll know it when you see it. They;re things that you;ve never seen in that area before.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:23 pm

From a distance they almost look like items, so if you see a white blob where you know there shouldn't be an item off in the horizon, you should go examine it.

Atleast thats how I found my first, and only, two. One was behind the titanite demon in the catacombs where I thought it was another 3 eyes of death, I figured I got lucky then I took a volley of lightning to the face.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 pm

I have about 20 different toons 140+ hours and Ive never seen one but then again after my first playthrough I dont explore like I used to.

I can BB some of my characters with tons of maxed out gear and drop it all in the forest.

Does SL level affect who sees the V-crab?

Also if I use a flash drive and delete patches and Dhead glitch and get 10 toons to 300,000,000 souls and redownload the patches and then die in the forest will the v-crabs be really powerful and how much souls would they get from them if someone else encounters them in their world.

Last edited by GkMrBane on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Perhaps the vagrant drop is of similar quality as the gravelord. perchance that the vagrants only show up in other people's worlds due to the level.

Perhaps that the sight of vagrants is only see able with the use of the levels, and their is a level cap of both maximum and minimum. If that were true, perhaps it is the reason why we do not see so many vagrants until later levels. I have NEVER seen vagrants until me and whiskey went to NG+++ at a high level of 150 or so, and we found about, what, 8 vagrants in total. Different colours, different attacks...

Perchance that you do harvest stuff to drop... harvest some demon titanite and drop it. Drop every chunk that you have. perhaps they will spawn different kinds of vagrants, as their are many species in which I have found within the game. Different kinds of weapons, such as occult, divine, flame, chaos, and other such forms of weaponry may also cause different vagrants to show. humanity probably not, as it drops Lloyds Talisman (as I have seen about 3 times). Other items may do so, however.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Thanks cook, off to try seeding in the forests again soon, got alot of chunks of different types so will be dropping those aswell as other goodies.
    Please report any forest vagrants...
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Thu May 10, 2012 7:08 am

Curious!

Yesterday, I got my first evil Vagrant. Discovered in Darkroot Forest, near Sif, in the zone with Mushrooms.

Only a little, small Vagrant with few health. It dropped 1 Twin Humanity. I laid the Twin Humanity down again, for another happy player to find it!

Btw. my first good Vagrant happended only a week ago. It dropped 1 Humanity.

I am really wondering how long these creatures exist before being discovered....
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Thu May 10, 2012 11:20 am

Well I wonder who in the forest got mine.

Since I dropped

15 BLK sword

10 BLKAxes

8BLKGrtSword

43 short swords

9 broad swords

4 ManSGsword

2 Zwei's

5 whole sets of stone armor

7 sets of tarkus armor

11 havel sets with shields

99twink *** 99 green 99 small shard 99 large shard

2 moonlight great swords

4 jagged gost blades

99 red eye orbs

99 eyes of death

43 pendents

99 prisim stones and

99 of every herb

99purging stones

99 fire and posin resin

89 souvenir of reprisal

99 loyd

99 alluring skull

99 blk fire bomb

99 of each throwing knife and

one soul of each boss except for Gwens

I also dropped at least 2 pairs of every armor in the game that can be acquired via regular game play like the gold hemmed & stone giant armor I had 4 or5 pairs of each type of regular armor

I would have had a lot more armor but I like to upgrade every piece of armor I acquire and give one piece to each invader/ invade I encounter. I don’t upgrade armor with chunks since those are hard to acquire but I do upgrade twink *** armor's since I can buy that.

EDIT: LOL I abbreviated twinkiling titanite by using the first 3 letter of titanite and it thought I said bewb.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Wow thats a LOT of stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:47 pm