Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by WyrmHero Thu May 03, 2012 11:59 pm

The only way it works is if I choose another armor. Any suggestions? I'm aiming for medium armor like the thorn set. Quelmara has an Egg Head stage 2 and I'm happy. Already go the DGA and the Gold Hemmed set. Damn I really want to use a Chaos weapon, it would be perfect.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 04, 2012 12:06 am

WyrmHero wrote:The only way it works is if I choose another armor. Any suggestions? I'm aiming for medium armor like the thorn set. Quelmara has an Egg Head stage 2 and I'm happy. Already go the DGA and the Gold Hemmed set. Damn I really want to use a Chaos weapon, it would be perfect.

Maybe you can find the rumored 3rd stage egg.

Anyways, as for armor, if your looking for spikes, I'd suggest to try adding eastern, dark, black knight, or maybe even some ornstein somewhere. These are medium armors that might have a spikey texture to them. As for chaos weapons, honestly, i'd say looking into the barbed straight sword or notched whip. The pointiness of them makes it fit with your character well. If you want a big weapon, obviously demon weapons fit, the server would be cool, or maybe even murakumo. If your strength based, the greatsword and maybe even zweihander would fit decently, though overall, the man-serpent sword would fit cause it looks evil in its own way. It depends one what your looking for.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri May 04, 2012 12:14 am

The black knight armor sounds great but these knights are our worst enemies!!! Their weapons do extra damage against our beloved Chaos Demons!!!!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 04, 2012 12:19 am

Good point, make it a part of your lore, you wear the armor of your enemies to represent that you do not fear their strength and will kill them with their own power to prove it.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri May 04, 2012 12:35 am

How about this?

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=305483871

I think it's almost perfect. It has enough end to switch to Lifehunter uniform. I will use the Dark Hand in honor of the occult rites of New Londo, as well as the Server. I might have to switch between DW and Chaos covenants for restocking orbs. But I will always try to stay at Chaos cov +1. I think I'm falling in love, I'll post pics once she's completed.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 04, 2012 12:43 am

Switching is fine for the covenants being your already in and we don't have many donors currently lol. As for the setup, it looks awesome, tried out the look on my character (minus the head) and it definitely has a spikey and painful look to it. The weapon just adds onto it. Btw, do you want to be the PSN leader? Your the most active Follower and I need one over there.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri May 04, 2012 12:51 am

I'd be more than honored to assist you.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 04, 2012 1:03 am

Alright, in that case, you are sent to max rank in your following. When people are trying to rank up, they will go to you if they are on the PSN and give you the humanity to gain the ranks. I'm gonna put a limit at some time so people cant just max rank in a day, but right now, its not a worry.

So, you are now "Sleeper of the Bed, Wyrm Hero"
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri May 04, 2012 1:10 am

Awesome!!!! This is so cool!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 04, 2012 1:15 am

Lol, honored to have ya.

Hopefully this group will grow more. I try to stay on top of it as best as I can. Only reason I havent posted the rank rewards yet is due to a loss in the family which hasnt let me focus much, but everything has grown a lot since the covenant started.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri May 04, 2012 1:19 am

Ahhh I'm so sorry for that. I'll write my build, rank and the name of the covenant on my signature and see if I can get some members.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 04, 2012 1:25 am

Alright, cool, that will help a lot.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun May 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Well, in a conversation that ended up a lot more interesting than I though, my friends and I have thought out a new path for the covenant.

If it weren't for the circumstance of suffering, then I wouldn't have looked into this, but in this case, that changed.

It will be called the Path of Izalith, and those following it will be suffering under the terms of the flame. Followers of Izalith bind themselves to their flame, burning every weapon they touch, causing the inability to use any weapon or shield. As such, they expanded their pyromantic mastery to effect all forms, allowing them to be able to use every form of pyromancy. I'll have more written up later along with the usual stuff. I know mugen might like this.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun May 06, 2012 8:22 pm

i would want to join this. only, i don’t have any builds at this point. im thinking of making a DW for low sl, i could help with donating eye orbs. but my primary build would be a demon follower (for letting me be in dragon form). i will post here again when i finish it, it will probably take a while
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun May 06, 2012 9:57 pm

I heard about your predicament Helloooo, and even though I'm on xbox, I'll help best I can. Glad to have another join us Proper Bow
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 12:09 am

I would like to know more about the Path of Izalith. I was thinking about Quelmara having an egg head, and using all the Chaos pyros and a Chaos Server (she's using Furysword meanwhile, I love it). She is very much like the Fair Lady, she has the egg as a representation of the suffering of her, while using the powerful Chaos pyromancies that her, our Fair Lady, beseech upon giving humanity. Is there a path in which the leader is the Fair Lady?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon May 07, 2012 2:25 am

Well, at first, I was gonna say the Followers of Chaos, but then realized, none of them are, Chaos used to, but the bed fit better. I that case, I will probably have it as Followers of Izalith. I'll probably have it written up tomorrow. I think the whole thing will be that The Fair Lady is the last true resident of Izalith that is alive, and as such, she holds the key to bringing back her hometown
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 2:32 am

Mmmmm. Also I killed my own leader, the Bed of Chaos, is that ok?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon May 07, 2012 2:45 am

Yeah, its required to beat the game anyways lol
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 2:57 am

I'm feeling sad now, but I shall protect her through my invasions. I'm almost SL 80, the armor (Ornsteins) looks awesome and it has symbols similar to Izalith's walls. I'll post pics shortly. I'm still DW but as soon as I get 99 orbs I'll change to Chaos Servant right away.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 07, 2012 3:02 am

You somehow described my best 3 characters... My Chaos Pyromancer (A boss killer, really. Co-oping Seath is his specialty), My dex based bleed character, and my Demon Greataxe Tank. Though, not PERFECTLY since I don't PvP at all yet. This is definitely a good covenant and I'm probably going to try to join after I read most of the covenant descriptions.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 3:04 am

Another good man lost to chaos lol!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 07, 2012 3:08 am

DoughGuy wrote:Another good man lost to chaos lol!
    Hahaha! I've always been a big fan of the pyromancy lore. Favorite video by ENB's lore series is the one about pyromancy, mang. My second character in DkS was a pyromancer (though, he was Int based). I've never been into anything except Tanking and Pyromancy. Is there a tanking covenant that DOESN'T have to do with knights? Cause I've never liked the idea of Knights in Middle Earth kind of lore. Other than Aragorn. Hmmmmmmmm. LOTR could SO be mixed with DkS.

OH, and I've said this before. I'm addicted to a certain kind of sadness. <--(Fifty thousand brownie points if you get the reference)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 3:12 am

Myabe gods of the arena.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 3:14 am

Ah my Crystal Demon's Greataxe got broke by a Chaos Eater....great :x

Edit: Spent a slab on it, I'll make sure it's worth it and will only use it for invasions until it gets broken sad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:15 pm