Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Glueguy
Grey-Ronin
Katakato
Jovias-86
Gol
FruitPunchNinja
The Once-Ler
Tolvo
gekkyy
Artorias
User
SATLOS
ViralEnsign_
Reaperfan
Yesuurd
adpar
TheSleepiestRican
aceluby
ofrost564
Glutebrah
LOLRagezzz
Dark_Snake
prim8
Baal-Avatar
CrackSouls
Purplebuds
WyrmHero
exandroide
JY4answer
GrEeNgObLiN
Spurgun
JohnnyHarpoon
WhiteSoui
reim0027
Forum Pirate
meridam99
jjshowal
Dj-B-Man-Jr
LordRevan
Toastfacekillah
Emergence
Pargar-theGreat
Zakkia
k0rruptid
Maneater_Mildred
strangejoy
Serious_Much
The_Tao
PPG-3-
Carphil
RANT
55 posters

PSN Dks fight club's goal

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

PSN Dks fight club's goal - Page 30 Empty Re: PSN Dks fight club's goal

Post by RANT Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:51 am

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:So i can do the same with regular weapons like i use now? How much does it boost?

attack +50% when under 20% hp.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Hmmm than i prefer power within with armor i can wear.
    Its +40% dmg right
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 pm

i meant the red tearstone ring, the roar is 25%
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:30 pm

So u can do lot dmg when hp is under 25%.
    PW starts right away with pyro basicglove.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:47 pm

I think Rant's build is cool I will make one, but it's just for fun at times...it's too volatile I would say so it has it's fun aspect but not something you would use always I believe.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018LX0DY?ie=UTF8&tag=streamingme01-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0018LX0DY

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003WSQTWU?tag=streamingme01-20

Here are 2 devices for capture, I have used blackmagic profesionally before and can vouch for it
    although I believe for capturing videogames we do not need anything too fancy, I do not like the
    price range of these so I am looking for something under 100bucks maybe 80 since I will not
    profit from buying this and will just be for fun.

Basically when you get this you can use a video recording software and hook it up via usb,
    some will record full HD 1080p or i, some will record only 720p.For the purpose of internet viewing
    I believe 720 is more than enough and also the higher quality, the more time it will take to download
    and the bigger the file of course.

For those who have mac you could probably cut it up easy using i-movie, those with pc will probably
    have a huge arrange of software to choose from.

Formats will vary and you will need to know atleast a little about video codecs and compressing video
    so you can upload and convert the files to something usable and manageable.

Lot's of videos on how to do this on youtube also for people who already have rca inputs on their
    pc it would be really easy.

If anyone needs assistance let me know, I will also post if I find cheaper equipment for this.

Last edited by Yesuurd on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:50 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    Baal-Avatar wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:my dragon build failed pretty bad last night, i had better luck after i switched my builds. good fights overall though last night guys.

Out of curiosity, how much damage does that build do per hit? It has to be a lot.

when the rtsr activates its around 1400 per hit with the large club.

Wow, that is huge. I am glad you did not get a chance to hit me with that. I thought my 700+ was good with my Great Club.

I think I am actually going to retire the Great Club for a little bit. I have not participated in FC fights in a while so I figured I would use it. My win to loss ratio is going to drop a lot, but I am ready for something new. Have you had any luck with other strength weapons? I have a DGM and MSGS that I have been using sometimes, but I wanted something a little faster.
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Reaperfan wrote:I don't suppose anybody is able to record these like someone did a few weeks ago? Was a pretty awesome set of videos and it's always interesting to see how a fight you were in looked from another perspective.

Well I plan on recording and streaming fights live next week. I wanted a week to see how it works first and now i'm going to level up some characters so I have options. If we have fight club at the same time next week, i'll be recording and switching back and forth between hosting and fighting.
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 pm

RantFromRant wrote:i meant the red tearstone ring, the roar is 25%

The roar is more than 25% if you are still in the covenant. It actually raises with rank.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Baal-Avatar wrote:Hey guys. It has been awhile since I actually was able to fight in FC instead of hosting. I had a blast. gg everyone.

You were on fire lol, I'm glad you went before I started fighting was scared to have a go at ya silly

You hosted me for about an hour last night I think. I may have been able to keep going if I would not have black stoned out. I was hoping you were going to drop in at some point and we could duke it out. Maybe next time. big grin

Last edited by Baal-Avatar on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Sorry i couldn't show. The war kept me too busy to show. It was a glorious slaughter though.
    Glorious.

@Baal, every dex weapon is faster. seriously all of them. try the murakumo. if you want to hit hard and be fast-ish.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Sorry i couldn't show. The war kept me too busy to show. It was a glorious slaughter though.
    Glorious.

@Baal, every dex weapon is faster. seriously all of them. try the murakumo. if you want to hit hard and be fast-ish.

lol. I am glad the war went well!

I will give the Murakumo a shot then. I think I have one on all of my characters. Thanks for the advice.
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:34 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:So i can do the same with regular weapons like i use now? How much does it boost?

attack +50% when under 20% hp.
    Hate to be the bearer or bad news here but I'm +90% sure that red tearstone ring kicks in when you are below 10% health. it IS 50% bonus damage but you have to be below 10% health.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 pm

im pretty sure its 20% but i havent realy been using it long, maybe about a week.
    @baal i love the DGM and the MSGS, and if you want something a little faster i dont think there's anything faster in terms of str weapon, but use the msgs and get better, its the best weapon in terms of damage output because of its speed and it looks awesome. dont switch to dex everyone uses those, maybe not the mura or server though but damn everyone was using the bss last night.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 pm

This game is truly endless I believe there are many combinations still that haven't been made, many builds at that, amazing...
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:46 pm

RantFromRant wrote:im pretty sure its 20% but i havent realy been using it long, maybe about a week.
    @baal i love the DGM and the MSGS, and if you want something a little faster i dont think there's anything faster in terms of str weapon, but use the msgs and get better, its the best weapon in terms of damage output because of its speed and it looks awesome. dont switch to dex everyone uses those, maybe not the mura or server though but damn everyone was using the bss last night.

You are absolutely correct. WOW. My badness from last night must have spilled over after fight club. Well damn, guess I'll be using those tearstone rings EVEN MORE now that I know the correct value. Sorry if I came off abrasive.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:53 pm

no prob, i always look at my hp waiting for it to kick in and i alway see that its about 20%. and who was using the murakumo last night, that thing hit me from 20 feet away, i was like ? i satrted doing good after i switched to my DGM and MSGS.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:55 pm

RantFromRant wrote:im pretty sure its 20% but i havent realy been using it long, maybe about a week.

"Don't switch to DEX, everyone uses those." lol. There were quite a few dex weapons last night, that is for sure. I am going to give the Murakumo a shot and try some other weapons. I used the DGM last night when sparing with Green. He is hard to hit to begin with, but for me the DGM made it even harder. When I did hit him, the damage was great though.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 pm

yeah my paladin leeroy build can hit for about 900+ with it when i two hand it.

edit; you need good timing with it and guess when theyre gonna attack and attack yourself but dont get too close, if you do it correctly it you'll hit them and they wont hit you because the machete has good reach. and watch out because its easy to parry so pick your shots or keep your distance so they only get a partial parry.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm

I can confirm that! I tought i was winning so i relax a little more and play with my claws but when baal hit me twice i almost lost 70% hp!!! So i did swapt back to my great scythe but unfortunally Baal wins hahaha.
    Its like u can see me trough when i wanna do a heavy dmg jumpattack.
    Need to be less agressive somethime with u Baal
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Yeah Green, you can't just jump around with these guys although I did notice something about the GC and managed to dodge it better yesterday with that tactic, it's the same concept as fighting Havel in PVE, I won't tell it here though, see if I can surprise Baal and Reim one day.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Somethimes if u manage to time correctly and know your opponent, u can do lot dmg and directly r2 attack(my moveset) FC is getting more skilled bit by bit
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:10 pm

you mean the rolling towards them them bs them? or something else?
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Just rolling towards, no BS fishing in FC remember? you wrote the rules mister! I know you meant it more towards havel btw...

It's true that at the pit it is much more difficult for dex monkeys to dodge attacks from these kinds of weapons, if you dodge right or back it will get you, same as Green's scythe
    if you roll towards him there's a sweet spot there which the GC has also, athough it is still dangerous when they attack and you either don't time the other evasion well or run out of stamina, so us flippers can't be always flippin and wasting stamina, one good flip is enough.

One other thing I noticed last night was that the rapier is awesome and I don't use it much, thinking of having it as my second weapon to the katana and switching, that should make it interesting to the opponent and also form me since I have been playing the same style over and over and that is dangerous+tedious.

I saw many people using rapiers and solaire armor last night too, another thing is when fighting people using katanas, it's all about timing, being unpredictible and especially managing dead angles, if I didn't manage dead angles I would never win a duel with a kat.

Last edited by Yesuurd on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:22 pm

No Rant i mean the r2 direct jump attack and directly normal 2h r2 attack. Sinc i use that jump attack i saw many of us also use it. Before nobody does. I told Baal about it. Offcours no BS and no rolling towards.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 pm

ahh I thought he was talking to me, lol.

I gotta say I don't fish for BS but rolling towards sometimes is the only way to evade/attack some people.

Last edited by Yesuurd on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:50 am