Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Demons Guide for Dark Souls Player

Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Demons Guide for Dark Souls Player Empty Demons Guide for Dark Souls Player

Post by Walter_White Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:01 am

Last edited by Walter_White on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Demons Guide for Dark Souls Player Empty SL 125 Fight Clubs / honorable duels blue vs red

Post by Walter_White Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 am

Last edited by Walter_White on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Demons Guide for Dark Souls Player Empty Re: Demons Guide for Dark Souls Player

Post by Walter_White Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 am

reserved for further use
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:01 am

Hmmm...
    I've been working on a complex guide to DeS for a few days, sicne there was quite a few new topics about it. You ninja'd me buddy. big grin

Peculiar twist of events...
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:06 am

atm i'm very pissed - just worked 1h on the pvp part, when my browser crushed and took all the work with him. ins't phpBB making backups for that cases? i can't find one....

edit: lets work together to make it better
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 am

I'll give you a pro tip that I received from E when the same happened to me.
    Write it in Word and copy paste it on the forum when you're done. BBC can be done here rather quickly if you don't do it manually.

I'm done with PvP and PvE sections myself. Working on Trophy section and General. Mostly troubleshooting and finding missing things now. It's hard to find good and reliable links. -_-

When I'm done, which should be sometime today, I'll PM you the whole thing section by section before posting, if you want.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:25 am

Fex and I years ago put together a newcomer quick tip sheet that has helped tons of people new to Demon's. It was based off of our experiences and practical knowledge that we pieced together ourselves long before there were any English resources. If you would like, I'll share it with you guys for this project.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:34 am

wow - thats sounds big, i only wanted to line out some things for Dark Souls Player esp. for PvP
    the wiki is very good, so i don't see no need to do the work again.

mhh....i think of deleting my thread completly, sounds like you have done it already. Just post your stuff and i might make some remarks if i feel the need.

what i esp. want to have is the stuff u use for SL125 FC blue vs red honorable duels, so:

50 vit
    friends / foes ring
    cling ring
     one MUST have!

to make it perfect pbct when red, and pwct when blue (have two chars for that)
    SC is common, so use it!

explain broken ToB and the special builds for BBS / NR / DBS
    when using broken ToB (SC, CW), when using Insanity Catalyst (LW)
    no poise
    forgett about bleeding/poison DMG isn't worth the trouble or the slot for the counter blossom

etc.

You should use spoiler brackets for the pve part imo
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 am

I don't want to go to the depth of PvP to cover specific builds and tactics.
    Just general info and tips.

I'll post it after I'm done and we can add anything you'll want.

E, I would love to take a look on that quick tip sheet of yours if I may. Could you PM it to me?
    I already have most of the work done, but I'm sure I forgot a lot of things.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:41 pm

edited now my pvp part - would be nice to get our two threads together in one thread.

Can you pm me 15 min before you plan to post your thread, and tell me how many replies you want to reserver for you. i would like to make then my reply directly under yours, so i can edit that in the future to add some stuff. if someone is faster, perhaps reserve one more reply as you need an E can do something for us to make it my reply?

Then i will ask a mod to close this thread and delete my 2nd post (pls don't do it know, i haven't a backup)
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:55 pm

Don't worry. I got stuck on drawing a weapon upgrade chart. I suck at these things so it takes longer than I'd admit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:50 pm