Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Glueguy
Grey-Ronin
Katakato
Jovias-86
Gol
FruitPunchNinja
The Once-Ler
Tolvo
gekkyy
Artorias
User
SATLOS
ViralEnsign_
Reaperfan
Yesuurd
adpar
TheSleepiestRican
aceluby
ofrost564
Glutebrah
LOLRagezzz
Dark_Snake
prim8
Baal-Avatar
CrackSouls
Purplebuds
WyrmHero
exandroide
JY4answer
GrEeNgObLiN
Spurgun
JohnnyHarpoon
WhiteSoui
reim0027
Forum Pirate
meridam99
jjshowal
Dj-B-Man-Jr
LordRevan
Toastfacekillah
Emergence
Pargar-theGreat
Zakkia
k0rruptid
Maneater_Mildred
strangejoy
Serious_Much
The_Tao
PPG-3-
Carphil
RANT
55 posters

PSN Dks fight club's goal

Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

PSN Dks fight club's goal - Page 37 Empty Re: PSN Dks fight club's goal

Post by Yesuurd Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:44 pm

I mean in FC supposedly magic and all that are game but no one ever uses them, most I see is buffs, so I got kinda caught by surprise, not trying to degrade you but I would enjoy more fighting you clean and I think you would benefit from it too and have more fun, next time you are online msg me and we can go duel/spar in that manner so you get the drift.

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:47 pm

That'll probably be whenever I next attend fightclub, since my appearances are kinda sporadic there. Just summon my sign and we'll give it a go then big grin

Just to ask were you annoyed that reaper was pretty much mainly casting rather than going the 'steel vs steel' route?
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:06 am

I wouldn't say annoyed but I found it distasteful, but that's just my opinion...it has to do alot also with not seeing much of that usually on FC so it impacts.It's weird because I give it my all in FC to win but I do not actually play to win, don't know if you catch my drift.

In random pvp I do play only to win and use any means necessary.

It's all fair too I am sure I would eventually manage the casts and dodge like on random pvp, and dodging at the pit now that is quite a feat right there, if you can dodge wotg and aoe in there then you can dodge it anywhere.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am

In the same way though, me casting WoG or throwing a lightning spear isnt something I'm doing to just win, it's just because i prefer to mix it up. If it's just dodging and poking I'd get bored after a while in all honesty, having other things to throw at people makes it more fun, at least for me.

Evidently parry-riposte adrenaline's all you need though silly
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:14 am

I guess of course we have different styles all over that's where the clash is, in fact now that you mention it I only cast on random pvp either to counter or survive gangs, for example TWOP WOTG etc... have never used a mage and never use lightning on my dex/faith builds.

But bring it all I wanna duel you again.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 am

Will do, I'll lose the buff next time though since that is definitely harsh of me to use when you have no buff silly
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:53 am

Yesuurd wrote:I mean in FC supposedly magic and all that are game but no one ever uses them [...]
    Probably because the Btown arena is tiny!

I tried bringing my Mage, but there was no room to dodge and cast. If we go to Sen's I'll probably bring her again.

I have WoG on the build I use in FC... but I didn't want to use it. I think I'll stick to my blades rather than WoG.
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:48 am

I was hosting a few times last saturday (And will be primarily hosting this week I think) The most memorable fight from my perspective was reaper fighting someone who had great chaos fireball pyromancy. The opening scenes was this gigantic clash of colors and explosions. Parts of the arena getting lava'd off and having to constantly adjust range to not be hit by the next spell. It was FANTASTIC looking. Then they ran out of spells and comitted much more to steel vs steel.

From the fighting stand point I much enjoyed fighting reapers faith casting build. It was great practice for actual pvp outside of our fc and I managed to pull off a win on my second time against him. I personally would like to see more mages to mix things up.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:13 am

Great fights tonight boys and Ghouls.

Mildred, that Mildred Cosplay duel was very great. I've proven I am the true holder of the sack now haha! I mean, it's not like you were on a toon that couldn't one hand your butcher knife, or like you had an unupgraded knife or anything. silly

Dark, it was great duelling you, not sure if we've fought before. I love how you used Tempest to get back at me for my spells as a Chaos Witch Cosplay, but I outranged you and threw a fireball right through your pillars killing you. Then the next time you completely missed the tempest, and I walked right back into it like a fool haha. Great fights, very nice use of the Greatsword of Artorias, towards the end it seemed like you really got to knowing the exact range of your weapon and would always just get me with the tip of your weapon not overextending yourself.

Wyrm, you bastard! Boy do I hate scythes haha. Great fights, it was nice to see Prisc in action, I just wish I hadn't died so many times to her despite her being a lower level than my toon haha. I loved how you would finish me with that Dagger, the move set of it is always really cool to see.

Mof, great duels. You bastard, boy I was just seeing Scythes tonight. sad I should have quit after I killed you that one time haha as Chaos Tolvo. You seemed to really enjoy that cosplay, I think I really only beat you because you wanted to see me cast more fireballs really. Because the next fight, I think I hit you, once? The rest of the fight was you locking me down with that, Scythe. sad

Great fights all around, and Dj Jazzy Worm Jeff, I wish I could have seen you! That invisible glitch is so annoying, you were the one who requested Chaos Witch Tolvo as well, maybe next time? 😢
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:22 am

BLA1NE wrote:
    Yesuurd wrote:I mean in FC supposedly magic and all that are game but no one ever uses them [...]
    Probably because the Btown arena is tiny!

I tried bringing my Mage, but there was no room to dodge and cast. If we go to Sen's I'll probably bring her again.

I have WoG on the build I use in FC... but I didn't want to use it. I think I'll stick to my blades rather than WoG.

If you don't want to use WoG in FC, use force, you got the defense without the damages and everyone is happy.
    And I agree with the stuff you said about magic, though it doesn't applies to miracles and pyromancies, only sorceries.

Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 am

@BLAINE

Yeah the pit might be too small for that but as I have said before we can't start saying stuff like this because it is too small for great club, for spears etc... and then we use it as an excuse for everything.

To others:

Just to be clear I am not whining or saying ohh you casters are cheating or win just because of casting, I was simply having a conversation with serious about trying a fight with no tactics as those once at the pit, if anyone wants to use magic/miracles it is permitted and if I die it is legitimate and I will GG with honesty.

Thing is in normal pvp I use BK knife or used to and backstabbed alot used WOTG.TWOP etc and won most of my fights, I was feeling as if I was so awesome at pvp! then I got to the realm of FC and I realized I really was not even average but by depending on those tactics I had created this false sense of achievement, now I abide to FC rules and have learnt abiding to them has made me better and amplified the spectrum of my abilities, by confining my use of things (ironic).

Yesterday I went to the forest and swept away at many gangers just slashing away and calmly evading them with a whole new style, didn't even have to use WOTG once and that felt amazing like I had evolved a bit in a sense.

Reaperfan beat alot of people while I hosted and used his spells extremely well, I salute him, my message to both of them is not to condemn but to release them, I would say:

How about if you fight without miracles and see how you guys find yourselves, like many of us have by leaving similar tactics behind.
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:02 am

@ Mildred: Did you bust out those duel chaos blades just to wow me? or do you fight like that normally? i gotta say I sh*t myself a little when I saw you start with parry with the off hand on, haha.

Can we start a challenge thread? There alot of people that I'd like to fight but in FC is hit or miss if they will show up.

For instance, I need to fight Baal. Not once, but repeatedly. Until I beat him convincingly and I feel like I've taken his great club and snapped it in half over my knee as if it were a twig.

I need to fight Meridam, because he(she) is always hosting for me...and watching me...and staring....yes we definitely need to fight.

Serious_Much....he posts so much. I see that Goku face on every thread. I just feel like punching Goku in the mouth!

And yessurd, I want to go washing pole vs washing pole at the 200SL again.

Sooo, Challenge Thread or Category. After the challenege has been completed you can post the results and then close it. But at least there will be a record of it. Any thoughts?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:13 am

I had some good fights. DJ mopped the floor with me. But, I'll go with the lame excuse that I was still warming up. For some reason, DJ could only summon Wyrm, so that was basically who I fought. We had ggs there too.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:23 am

Guys im gonna be online tonight? So who s in for get your *** kicked be me!!! Goblin is in a Rage!! Or maybe just happy cause of the weather!
    @wym: you r learning the Scythe bro!
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am

@Joocy

I can't believe I finally got one over joocy yesterday, joocy you are my hero lol, thanks for giving me such a challenge.

@Meri

At last we fought was awesome.

@Mil

Thanks for being patient and trying, atleast you got some good fights after that happy

@Baal

Awesome sparring and duels, sorry your build didn't work out for you.

@PPG-3-

Message me at anytime today so we duel but is there some other place you can host?
    Forest is too hectic at times, I can't host because I a at the kiln stage on that toon.
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 am

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:Guys im gonna be online tonight? So who s in for get your *** kicked be me!!! Goblin is in a Rage!! Or maybe just happy cause of the weather!
    @wym: you r learning the Scythe bro!

I didn't even know something was going on. What went on last night? Are you guys gonna meet up tonight? If so where? When? I just hit 105 on my most recent build. I'd love to try it out.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:03 am

If i can sum you i ll will u can try in blight small arena. But most others are SL120. Tryout maybe
    Question my toon is dor blight hosting but i dont have many humanity left for healing. Cause i cant go further in de game. How u farm humanitys that you can use? After 99 maybe?
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:05 am

everyone add me on psn and if I am online you can ask, yesterday we started a dueling thingie all of the sudden really.

PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:07 am

@Green: The rats in the depths are a really good place to farm for humanities. Wear the ring and have 10 humanity and have at it.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 am

Ah dear. You guys really need to post it in here where you're gonna go off and start FC, I was playing final fantasy all night xD
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:47 am

Ok, time to say a final goodbye. With the new code up, it is time to close this one and move all discussion to FC 2.0. It had a great run, onwards and upwards.

Although it's locked, remember to visit it from time to time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am