Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Don't see summon signs anywhere at the start of NewLondo ruins???

karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Don't see summon signs anywhere at the start of NewLondo ruins??? Empty Don't see summon signs anywhere at the start of NewLondo ruins???

Post by karchun Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Currently SL 56 and searching for summon signs at the start of New Londo ruins (very start) and to no avail... Am i too low level, btw haven't yet completed catacombs since i can't find any summons there either - or they just say summon fail but a few invaders which i ****!

Completed most of darkroot: killed hydra, moonlight and Sif...

i'm guessing after completion of catacombs would be New Londos?

What's the lvl range there though - i still wanna keep on top against invaders so want to lower limits of level range if possible!
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Don't see summon signs anywhere at the start of NewLondo ruins??? Empty Re: Don't see summon signs anywhere at the start of NewLondo ruins???

Post by Ser Isaac Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:02 pm

You have to drain the water in New Londo. And for catacombs try getting to the first bonfire and wait a bit or use the switch and maybe you might get a summon.
    karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Don't see summon signs anywhere at the start of NewLondo ruins??? Empty Re: Don't see summon signs anywhere at the start of NewLondo ruins???

Post by karchun Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Ser Isaac wrote:You have to drain the water in New Londo. And for catacombs try getting to the first bonfire and wait a bit or use the switch and maybe you might get a summon.

Yh i know how to complete catacombs - just taking a btch long time to get one - did summon a good toon earlier but he lagged out - i probably could complete the whole thing myself but im still scared happy

And do i have to release the flood gates cause i can't guarantee i can get past the blue dragons at the valley of drakes :_( Can't i get a summon anyway in New Londos?
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:19 pm

No sadly in new londo you have to open the gate to release the flood was trying to help my frie d summon me for hrs until i asked him "did you open the flood gates yet?" and he responded no *facepalm*

Once he did that he was able to summon me. We were both lvl60 at the time.
    And i cant help you sorry... I use XBL
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:56 am

I am level 51 atm on psn. I would be more than willing to help you through both catacombs and new londo. My tag is Delvanoc
    Feel free to add me.
    I will be on saturday during the day. happy
    karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by karchun Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:41 am

ZeppelinMetal wrote:I am level 51 atm on psn. I would be more than willing to help you through both catacombs and new londo. My tag is Delvanoc
    Feel free to add me.
    I will be on saturday during the day. happy

Will do...if i forget add me J450N5H1U - wherebouts do you live though cause your saturday maybe different time to me... Im in uk so GMT 4pm onwards
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:52 am

Florida, est time.
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 am

I've developed a habit that may just be superstition, but if I've been summoned and the Host (or I) die, I will quit and reload the game.

It just seems that I don't get summoned right away if I forget to do this step. I attribute it to the game having unresolved netcode out there.
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:35 pm

I sent you a friend request. Do you still need help with those areas?
    karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by karchun Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:47 pm

ZeppelinMetal wrote:I sent you a friend request. Do you still need help with those areas?

Yh man, haven't really had time on PS3 but will come on within this week for sure - don't know today though cause i have a massive migraine!!!
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Ouch, I unfortunately know exactly how that feels. No rush, I have lvled to 58 since last we spoke but dont plan on leveling any more till ng+ atleast not past 60. So, we should be good for awhile. Hope you feel better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 pm