Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
callipygias
KingSeekerCow
Mr. Tart
abmoner
Hallsey
9 posters

NO SUMMON SIGNS!!!

Hallsey
    Hallsey
    Casual
    Casual

NO SUMMON SIGNS!!! Empty NO SUMMON SIGNS!!!

Post by Hallsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:02 pm

i dont know if its just me but lately i cannot find any summon signs at all when i try to get through tomb of giants to kill nito, or the dlc. Well actually alot of people tend to do dlc early so that could be why. but that doesnt EXPLAIN TOMB OF GIANTS aaaahhahah.
    FYI: my characters soul level is 66 could that be the reason why?
    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

NO SUMMON SIGNS!!! Empty Re: NO SUMMON SIGNS!!!

Post by abmoner Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 pm

I feel the same. No one grabs me up either. I was sl66 at o&s for an hour and got grabbed only once.

Then wanted to breeze past manus and couldnt find a sign in the ot. Not one not even a ganker.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 pm

The amount of players on the xbox seems to have decreased quite a lot lately. I'm doing co-op with bloodpact 91 right now, and throughout both our first and our second and current playthrough, there's been a lack of summonsigns and even invasions.

There's a big lack of player activity between SL 200-1 compared to a couple of months back.
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:39 am

I am on Xbox too. At 95-100ish now. I have been invaded and summoned and summoned others quite often in area's you are talking about.

But it seems I am put in a different lobby even though I am on the west coast. Because I played with people from the UK/Austriala and other countries.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:19 am

Mr. Tart wrote:The amount of players on the xbox seems to have decreased quite a lot lately.
    From what I've seen the amount of players on Xbox hasn't altered at all lately. Summons and invasions. Even my 465 still gets invaded in almost every area during playthroughs. I was just marvelling about it the other day, wondering if it's gonna still be this busy when the game is 2 years old.

Stretches like that happen sometimes, the online part just seems to die for different people at different times, but the summon signs are still there -- in abundance -- whether you can see them right now or not.

@Hallsey
    66 is a good sl for both the ToG and the entire DLC. ToG has never been all that popular a place to co-op though (compared to some other areas). Still TONS of co-op, PvP and, of course, ganking to be had in the DLC.
    GodOfPaperclips
    GodOfPaperclips
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GodOfPaperclips Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:29 pm

I noticed the same so I built a toon that I leveled until I started getting signs. Turns out people must be getting better because all the co-op levels seem to be lower.

Gonna build yet another to check out where the high traffic areas are. Seems to be places you can skip e.g. the depths, have lower traffic.

I don't really have time for all this so don't expect highly scientific results if I post any :roll:
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:36 am

even the PS3 seems to be allot slower lately, all this week i haven't been summoned very frequently or invading that much (except as a forestbro).

i've been at SL22 and hanging around any area you can get to without beating a single boss (except Capra, because screw that guy).
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:55 pm

on PS3 ToG is also very slow, you only get guys who farm humanity in the baby pool and it takes time to get them - do Nito alone at SL66 absolutley no prob, and perhaps even better because you can kill the 3 skelletons alone with Divine weap and lure Nito out of the corner, to fight only him and not the three giant skelletons and Nito....Summons always screw up the fight, like 4K - some bosses are better alone

SL66 is too high at Anor Londo 45-55 is common
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:50 pm

At sl 100 to 110 I saw a lot of summon signs in anor. Plenty of invaders.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:28 pm

At sl100-120 you have them everywhere caus this is the pvp range

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:09 am