Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
ARSP
FruitPunchNinja
befowler
Tolvo
Imarreteet23
BLA1NE
RANT
Kirk-Barb
12 posters

My first PVP victory & other wierd tales

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

My first PVP victory & other wierd tales - Page 3 Empty Re: My first PVP victory & other wierd tales

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:37 am

I prefer to take up more the role of Socrates...With a great curved sword on his shoulder.

Oh yeah, another funny little story, yesterday I invaded the forest and wound up on the stairs, I see three people rushing at me and rather than do the smart thing and dodge past and lead them into the forest, I decide to cast WotG. One rolls through, the others get hit, I cast it again, the host and a sunbro go right off the side of the cliff. The living summon who didn't get hit ran at me for a second then looked at them, and did

Look Skyward

Quite a sight to see really.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

My first PVP victory & other wierd tales - Page 3 Empty Re: My first PVP victory & other wierd tales

Post by BLA1NE Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 am

Imarreteet23 wrote:
    cloudyeki wrote:I need to get a pair of Avelyn. Medival Desperado build! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvuRq7HgEKY
    this guy... Is the ultimate troll
    I was gonna say: What a magnificent troll.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:41 am

Its almost like an artform.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:43 am

No, Art would be the Goro forest invader. That guy is my hero in Dark Souls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:06 am