Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Siegmeyer of Catarina quest line weird glitch

freelancer183

Siegmeyer of Catarina quest line weird glitch Empty Siegmeyer of Catarina quest line weird glitch

Post by freelancer183 Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:50 pm

When i was on step 7 on his quest line i killed all but one of the octopus-demons then my game crashed when i restarted the game there was still only one octopus-demon so i went back to siegmeyer and then i got option 3 when he gives you the ring and claims that his weak.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Siegmeyer of Catarina quest line weird glitch Empty Re: Siegmeyer of Catarina quest line weird glitch

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:08 pm

one of the octo's you can see isn't quest related and respawns... had the same thing happen to me without the game crash part.
    freelancer183

Siegmeyer of Catarina quest line weird glitch Empty Re: Siegmeyer of Catarina quest line weird glitch

Post by freelancer183 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Ok thanks
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Man I hate that. Go through the whole game to get an extra slab, do everything right, and STILL miss out on it, with Fromsoft giggling the whole time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:44 pm