Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Uparkaam
Serious_Much
Carphil
Maneater_Mildred
lextune
Delvanoc
aceluby
GrEeNgObLiN
PPG-3-
ARSP
ViralEnsign_
Po1ymorph
kiwi_commander
Rynoa
Liff Daddy
Toastfacekillah
skarekrow13
Forum Pirate
neon__noodle
Tolvo
reim0027
CrackSouls
26 posters

Indictments.

Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Indictments. - Page 2 Empty Re: Indictments.

Post by Delvanoc Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:44 am

I indict everytime I get invaded. Like was previously said, off I go, minding my own business trying to clear a rough spot and here comes some guy to ruin my progression. Playing a pure pve build tank is not pvp friendly. I have to stay hallowed, but you miss out on certain events.
    On a side note, I stay connected because it is just part of the game.
    Indicting somebody gives me hope that somebody will kill them back.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:02 pm

I have been indicted countless times, but when I try to see my stats in the book of the guilty, it always says "your data not found"

sad

.....not to get too off topic here, but if you look through the book you can see some hackers that are near the top. It is pretty pathetic.

One players has 99 in every stat and his stamina and hp are 9999999 at level 1.

I took note of the name and sure enough a few weeks later I was invaded by him. After he chain backstabbed me to death I sent him a message asking him if cheating was fun. He replied that it was fun because he gets to 'lol at my rage'.

I was not raged at all. silly .... I told him so, and blocked communication.

Back on topic: I have never indicted an invader. I don't want the ones that fight 'honorably' to think I am mad, and I don't want to give the 'dirty' fighters the satisfaction.

....weird.

Last edited by lextune on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:04 pm

lextune wrote:I have been indicted countless times, but when I try to see my stats in the book of the guilty, it always says "your data not found"

sad

I did find one of my characters in the book of the guilty with a massive sin of 8

Look Skyward
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 pm

ZeppelinMetal wrote:I indict everytime I get invaded. Like was previously said, off I go, minding my own business trying to clear a rough spot and here comes some guy to ruin my progression. Playing a pure pve build tank is not pvp friendly. I have to stay hallowed, but you miss out on certain events.
    On a side note, I stay connected because it is just part of the game.
    Indicting somebody gives me hope that somebody will kill them back.

Exactly I hate this sort of thing I am trying to get through the level and I get invaded as soon as I am about to deal with a boss. Being Invaded sucks.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:52 pm

lextune wrote:I have been indicted countless times, but when I try to see my stats in the book of the guilty, it always says "your data not found"

It was like this for me until I joined the DW covenant and was indicted as a darkwraith. I don't think any other indictments count in the book.
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:02 pm

I think the general rule is you cannot indict when you invite someone into your world. because that wouldn't make much sense.

So dragon eye and RSS should be exempt from indictment. I'm just going off memory here though. And the Dragon Eyes are the rarest for PVP, second only the Gravelord signs.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:06 pm

If your invaded while PvEing, indict away and be happy knowing that mildred will hunt them down for you.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:If your invaded while PvEing, indict away and be happy knowing that mildred will hunt them down for you.

Where do you invade? I will try to avoid that area for now
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:18 pm

I prefer to indict after a good fight if someone invades me (if i host a fight and he kills me) and i enjoyed the fight.

Guys begging for indictments such as guys with dragon slayer bows, taunting and WoG spamming are frankly exactly why i indict as a reward, but not very often.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Carphil wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:If your invaded while PvEing, indict away and be happy knowing that mildred will hunt them down for you.

Where do you invade? I will try to avoid that area for now

Anywhere after the 2 bells if im DMing for DW. Before the 2 bells i tend to get a body if im hunting DW.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:51 pm

aceluby wrote:

It was like this for me until I joined the DW covenant and was indicted as a darkwraith. I don't think any other indictments count in the book.

Every invasion I have made is as a Darkwraith. And Darkmoons cannot be indicted at all.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:23 am

I never was a DW, always got indicted as a Forest Hunter, but I am in the book happy
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Rynoa wrote:I never was a DW, always got indicted as a Forest Hunter, but I am in the book happy

Weird... I was indicted a dozen times as a forest hunter and was never in the book, as soon as I joined the DW and was indicted I looked in the book and I was there w/ a 'score' of 1.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:58 pm

It is possible to get indicted as a dragon covenanter. When I was collecting dragon scales for the torso stone, I got indicted by the guy who summoned me.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I prefer to indict after a good fight if someone invades me (if i host a fight and he kills me) and i enjoyed the fight.

Guys begging for indictments such as guys with dragon slayer bows, taunting and WoG spamming are frankly exactly why i indict as a reward, but not very often.

Spamming WoG is uncreative troll behavior, taunting isn't classy and is just arrogant. Using Dragon Slayers Bows in combat w/o trying to knock them off of a ledge is pretty impressive because the arrows are slow and easy to dodge. Using them when trying to knock someone off of a ledge isn't right. i admit I like to do that sometimes but I only do it as DM and I usually end up invading trolls anyway. Indictments. - Page 2 3358384175
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:56 pm

I've gotten the lost data when looking for how much humanity I gave the pretty white spider lady. I believe it's network errors usually because I tried again a different time and it came up. I have some Forest Hunter indictments and made the cut in the book.
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm

PPG-3- wrote:So dragon eye and RSS should be exempt from indictment. I'm just going off memory here though. And the Dragon Eyes are the rarest for PVP, second only the Gravelord signs.

Unfortunately you can get indicted being summoned from Dragon Eye or RSS. Happens to me all the time and I'm like "WTF!?!"
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:45 pm

To my knowledge, Indictments are considered a reward for an invader, bumping them higher up in the leaderbo...I mean Book of the Guilty for a victory. Only for maybe a few weeks, back when I was new to the concept and didn't understand the nature of what they were, did I consider being indicted a punishment. If you win and don't get indicted, then that's basically the loser saying you don't deserve to have that win counted towards your online standings. In this context, at least to me, it makes perfect sense to indict a RSS or Dragon Eye user. If they summoned you looking for a fair fight and lost, then don't you deserve to have that victory officially counted?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Reaperfan wrote:To my knowledge, Indictments are considered a reward for an invader, bumping them higher up in the leaderbo...I mean Book of the Guilty for a victory. Only for maybe a few weeks, back when I was new to the concept and didn't understand the nature of what they were, did I consider being indicted a punishment. If you win and don't get indicted, then that's basically the loser saying you don't deserve to have that win counted towards your online standings. In this context, at least to me, it makes perfect sense to indict a RSS or Dragon Eye user. If they summoned you looking for a fair fight and lost, then don't you deserve to have that victory officially counted?

While i agree with you, im not sure everybody does.... Had plenty of good fights that i lose... Then get hatemail for indicting! No matter how you see indictment(reward or punishment) half the time the other player will be thinking the other way around.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 pm

I personally hate getting indicted, farmers piss me off a lot with how many indictments they throw out after each death.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 pm

If you see my name please indict me everytime, just so Mildred sees me as number one on her list...
    Also I am a true DW I love indictements, give them to me...
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Darnit me and my desire to make polls...I feel like we should have an "Indictments: Punishment or Reward?" poll now lol.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Yesuurd wrote:If you see my name please indict me everytime, just so Mildred sees me as number one on her list...
    Also I am a true DW I love indictements, give them to me...

1 of these days im going to random invade you.... We can look at the sun for abit before i kill you! Well it would be cool if it happened.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Reaperfan wrote:Darnit me and my desire to make polls...I feel like we should have an "Indictments: Punishment or Reward?" poll now lol.

Do it.....

Edit... Look at posts, points and rep >

2nd edit... Posts 969. Points 969. Rep 69.

Thats what it said before i ruined it by posting in another thread.

Last edited by Maneater_Mildred on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:06 pm

ok summoning through Red Soap Stone does not allow me to indict the invader. I tried it last night in the Kilin.

Can anyone confirm?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 am