Re: Indictments.

Post by Yesuurd on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    Yesuurd wrote:If you see my name please indict me everytime, just so Mildred sees me as number one on her list...
    Also I am a true DW I love indictements, give them to me...

1 of these days im going to random invade you.... We can look at the sun for abit before i kill you! Well it would be cool if it happened.

Can't wait, sounds great winking

Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.
    Add me for joining our Fight Clubs
    FC for life!!!

Post by CrackSouls on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:16 pm

PPG-3- wrote:ok summoning through Red Soap Stone does not allow me to indict the invader. I tried it last night in the Kilin.

Can anyone confirm?

That's odd I thought I've been indicted for a RSS... Ah well, Dragon Eye FOR SURE though. I have two Dragons and I get them all the time.

Reaperfan wrote:Darnit me and my desire to make polls...I feel like we should have an "Indictments: Punishment or Reward?" poll now lol.

I think you should do it! I'll vote now too, as I think I've decided how I view these "Indictments."

Btw, THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK EVERY ONE. It's an issue with Online play that's baffled me for quite a while.

PSN: Glennie67
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Poll is up for anyone interested happy

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis

Post by Green__Eagle on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:29 am

According to Wiki, Indictments are an infinite item; you do not need to buy more than one.

It would make more sense if Indictments were a consumable item, right?

When I have the option to Indict someone, the menu shows me how many Indictments I have in my inventory.

PSN ID: Green__Eagle. (2 underscores) Over 3,000 hours playing Dark Souls!
    Please visit My YouTube Channel Thanks!

Post by Kyōkai on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:33 am

You know, in my opinion, I have always seen Indictments as Dark Souls' answer to the power level system. The more you get indicted, the better it is stronger you are. I always get a small sense of pride whenever I get indicted. And of course, it makes hosting easier too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:54 pm