Help with good weapon/armor combos

TheChad305

Help with good weapon/armor combos

Post by TheChad305 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Im a level 190 with 50 to str/vit/ 53/end and 36/int and 30/faith looking for high damage weapons and good armor combos right now im using the bk great axe grass crest shield and pyro. armor mask of father black iron chest +5 black iron gauntlets +5 paladin leggings +5 ,dark-wood grain ring and Leo ring for poise ill take any suggestions on where i could improve

DJ_XHERO
    Regular
    Regular

Re: Help with good weapon/armor combos

Post by DJ_XHERO on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Leo ring¿

Knight chest havel gauntles and havel bots make 76 of poise and dont look so ugly

Helmet if u pref (mask or crown of the dusk)
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Since you're using a non-buffable weapon already I think that using the Great Sword of Artorias wouldn't be a problem, It's the best weapon after SL 200.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:27 pm

get your int and fai up to 50 and make the true gs of artorias. not sure about armors, i guess with all that end i'd go with havel's or giant's, they're really ugly in my opinion but its up to you, you can alway mix and match.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:04 pm