Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Looking for MALE characters to test armor combos for me

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Looking for MALE characters to test armor combos for me Empty Looking for MALE characters to test armor combos for me

Post by LunarFog Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:35 pm

befowler wrote:I've noticed some weird interplay between different armor types when it comes to fog/hidden body. For example, if you just wear thorn leggings by themselves you can still see them, but if you wear them with black iron chest armor your legs basically disappear. In other word the effect is not consistent; some types of armor seem to override others.

I'm looking for someone with a male character who has all the armor in the game and Ring of Fog to try out every possible armor combination in the game to discover if there are any effects of increased transparency.

Since I mostly have female characters, you only need to try every possible combination with armors that are different between the girl and boy versions.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Looking for MALE characters to test armor combos for me Empty Re: Looking for MALE characters to test armor combos for me

Post by GenericUsername Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Oh okay, that makes more sense:shock:

i've been trying this on my own anyway. Seeing what works with what
    befowler
    befowler

Looking for MALE characters to test armor combos for me Empty Re: Looking for MALE characters to test armor combos for me

Post by befowler Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Haha, if I may let me edit the subject line a bit.

And yes, I noticed that effect on a male character wearing thorn leggings + black iron chest (and havels gauntlets/black iron helm, if that matters). Didn't check on a female character.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:51 pm

befowler wrote:Haha, if I may let me edit the subject line a bit.

And yes, I noticed that effect on a male character wearing thorn leggings + black iron chest (and havels gauntlets/black iron helm, if that matters). Didn't check on a female character.
    Aww. why'd you change the subject line? That was my attention getter. QQ

And I'll test out that armor combination on a female character. If it works, then we can assume that whoever helps only needs to try out male-specific clothing combinations. If it doesnt then we'll have to try out every combination in the game.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:27 pm

I could still use that fifty bucks....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:17 pm