I'm going to be picking up my PS4 tonight at the Wal-Mart Midnight Release Event. In my area this means that I, and three...maybe four....other people will be awake and at Wal-Mart*
So here's my problem:
I have the thing almost completely paid off. With Wally's layaway plans, you can't fully pay off an item until you're picking it up, so with the PS4 that's the street date. Long story longer...
I owe exactly $0.01 on my PS4.
Which means I need to come up with one penny by tonight so I can get my new shiny shiny. Now even I can come up with one penny so the real question is: WHICH PENNY? Vote above
1. The 2013 penny in honor of the PS4 release date
2. The 1994 penny in honor of the first use of the brand "PlayStation"
3. 1981, the year I was born
4. 1963 which is the oldest penny I have at the moment
5. Last but not least, should I try to get away with giving them a Canadian penny. While not by much, thanks to exchange rates, I would then be able to technically say I purchased the PS4 for less than the retail price AT LAUNCH forever placing me in the Pantheon of Cheapskates (the Canadian penny is worth a little over 95% of a US one at the moment).
*Note: Estimate may include number of Wal-Mart Employees