Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
HatoriHanzo
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
RANT
JY4answer
8 posters

Fun roleplay PvP poll #2

Poll

What shall we wear?

[ 10 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP poll #2 I_vote_lcap45%Fun roleplay PvP poll #2 I_vote_rcap [45%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP poll #2 I_vote_lcap55%Fun roleplay PvP poll #2 I_vote_rcap [55%] 

Total Votes: 22
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fun roleplay PvP poll #2 Empty Fun roleplay PvP poll #2

Post by JY4answer Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 am

Since these 2 took up almost half of the votes, lets just choose from them. If this goes well, we can do this again, and maybe next time we'll wear what you really wanted to.

Also, let's discuss some rules in this post. There are some that I think are not negotiable, some we can decide thru discussion. I'll also be posting in the Japanese wiki once we decide everything. Please give your opinions and discuss and keep in mind the idea that we're representing the english wiki and players from the other side of the pond here. But of course, these we will decide together. So!

- Must have good manners. That means no taunting after you win, and bow before you fight. The bowing bit depends on the other players' behaviour, of course. If there's no sign of rushing, please bow. But definitely no taunting after a win. The image of foreign players are bad enough to their eyes, based on numerous japanese videos.

- Strictly no ganging up. Summoning and standing at the side watching is fine. In fact that's awesome. A host can just stand there and keep summoning/using dried finger but not participate at all. They'll be very amused seeing 2 channelers / xanthous sets setting up an arena.

- No spamming of miracles/combustion/great combustion. Just like manners, we don't want to be seen as noobs now do we? Individual castings are fine.

- I know some people won't like this, but I'd prefer if we didn't use the BKGAs. Everyone knows its over-powered. Seriously.

So let me know what you guys think of these rules. I'll keep editting this post as we get feedback.

JY
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Fun roleplay PvP poll #2 Empty Re: Fun roleplay PvP poll #2

Post by RANT Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:47 am

where is this taking place? please say anywhere but the kiln.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:52 am

RantFromRant wrote:where is this taking place? please say anywhere but the kiln.

I was thinking the opposite. To get maximum exposure to foreign/non-wiki players, we should cover all locations and soul levels. We can get people to join or just have some fun looking different.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:58 am

JY4answer wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:where is this taking place? please say anywhere but the kiln.

I was thinking the opposite. To get maximum exposure to foreign/non-wiki players, we should cover all locations and soul levels. We can get people to join or just have some fun looking different.

you should do painted world then, the best legit pvp is going on there right now and everyone goes there, noob and vet alike. btw it totally fits the whole xanthous set too! imagine getting invaded twice by xanthous?! awesome!
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:28 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    JY4answer wrote:

you should do painted world then, the best legit pvp is going on there right now and everyone goes there, noob and vet alike. btw it totally fits the whole xanthous set too! imagine getting invaded twice by xanthous?! awesome!

I killed her Fun roleplay PvP poll #2 1330857165 New PT maybe? Should get there in no time.

And speaking of time. How does Fed 17-19 sound? Its the weekend after the war.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:14 pm

if chanellers iv'e got a maxed triden i can dance with big grin if i invade farmers i'll just run around until some one else invades, then buff em and then fight.
    HatoriHanzo

Post by HatoriHanzo Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Have you considered mixing some sets? like body: channeler robe, other: xanthous.
    or head: channeler and xanthous body.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 pm

JY4answer wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:
    JY4answer wrote:

I killed her Fun roleplay PvP poll #2 1330857165 New PT maybe? Should get there in no time.

And speaking of time. How does Fed 17-19 sound? Its the weekend after the war.

just go to ng+ i guess, you can get to PT in less than an hour.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:56 pm

HatoriHanzo wrote:Have you considered mixing some sets? like body: channeler robe, other: xanthous.
    or head: channeler and xanthous body.

Yes I have, but I scrapped that idea. At least for the first event. Next time we can come up with ideas, but for now I figured a full set is best.

No comments on the weekend we'll be doing this? If not I'll just set it as 17-19 Feb and ask a mod to put it in the calendar.

I'd love it if a few people can voluntarily go to a few locations and host there, and summon phantoms that wear full Xanthous and just stand around watching.
    sids09
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sids09 Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:29 am

I'm still around SL80-ish, but I'd be glad to spectate a few humormatches. Send me wherever.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:33 am

sids09 wrote:I'm still around SL80-ish, but I'd be glad to spectate a few humormatches. Send me wherever.

That's the perfect SL for hosting! If you can, please go to the Kiln or the arena before Priscilla and host there. I'll write up a short, simple-english message we can send to all the players we run into, apart from bad mannered ones.
    sids09
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sids09 Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:46 am

Sure. I mean, I can't promise I'll still be 80 by two weeks from now, what with my busy videogaming schedule, but I'm all about the lulz. I'll do whatever.
    Alistairetheblu

Post by Alistairetheblu Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Honestly the Xanthous leg piece has pretty decent stats if you need a lightweight piece for mobility...
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:54 am

We need more votes to decide Fun roleplay PvP poll #2 3477152822

Any yes, the Xanthough chest and leggings aren't uncommon.

I started a new character and will be getting to SL100-ish soon, and I'll keep Priscilla, Gaping Dragon, Moonlight Butterfly and as many optional bosses alive as possible. That way I can go host where no one wants to, while I can pop to the Kiln for a look if I wanted.

But seriously, no comments at all about the dates and rules?
    S_Hawk
    S_Hawk

Post by S_Hawk Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 pm

A question, it is possible to host in the ash lake?
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:05 pm

S_Hawk wrote:A question, it is possible to host in the ash lake?

Sadly, no. And noone knows why. Its about the only place not possible for PvP, apart from Asylum and bonfire areas.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Please let me know when you guys have confirmation on date and place big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:18 pm