Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Qyntius
BagerX2
Emergence
twigsterxd
SlintEastwood
FinPeku
Myztyrio
CrackSouls
Leet
Ahhotep1
Sentiel
Solid_WolF
hey its andres
ScottyDoesKnow
GrinTwist
reim0027
20 posters

SL 1 invading in the Burg

reim0027
    reim0027

SL 1 invading in the Burg - Page 3 Empty Re: SL 1 invading in the Burg

Post by reim0027 Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:05 pm

As for Fire Tempest. I don't think it is a trolling attack, unless it is used early (the Burg fro example). Hosts choose to follow you. It is their fault for not being careful. If someone invades me, I don't chase. I continue to go through the level, focusing on clearing the most dangerous enemies. They are unwelcome in my world and I have no desire to chase them and hunt them down. That is their responsibility. I fight if they get in my way, otherwise, I just do the level.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:01 am

Well monday no one was taking my drops, just dc'ing as soon as I dropped the items. So now 4 BKGS and 3 BKS are lost as well as a few shields and bones. Had a few great matches with a sl1 dragon who I kept either invading or calling into my world. I also had a few tuff sl1 matches with some vets on new characters. Overall good day. To bad I had to work yesterday, today, and tomorrow or I would be on that character more, this sl1 stuff is great.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Some black phantoms will drop stuff to trick the host. I'm not surprised they don't trust you. Or else, they probably have no clue what you are doing and don't even consider you are trying to help them.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:38 pm

How much I would trust an invader drop is directly proportional to the distance he puts between himself and the item after dropping it.
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:48 pm

I run way away from the drop, ,most of the time even around a corner if I can, and turn my back to them a lot.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:34 am

I remember invading as a Friendly in DeS. I would invade naked, and have no weapons equipped. I would run like mad and kill a few enemies. Many people still didn't get the hint.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:42 am

reim0027 wrote:I remember invading as a Friendly in DeS.  I would invade naked, and have no weapons equipped.  I would run like mad and kill a few enemies.  Many people still didn't get the hint.  
    Perhaps wisely. Doesn't Rosie have a video where she's spamming aural decoy and doing the trident dance, and then when they're in the middle of it pop them at point blank with dark bead big grin?

What's to stop a naked madman from fast-swapping a catalyst or a critical modifier item and insta-gibbing someone who grabs an item big grin?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:47 am

TheMeInTeam wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:I remember invading as a Friendly in DeS.  I would invade naked, and have no weapons equipped.  I would run like mad and kill a few enemies.  Many people still didn't get the hint.  
    Perhaps wisely.  Doesn't Rosie have a video where she's spamming aural decoy and doing the trident dance, and then when they're in the middle of it pop them at point blank with dark bead big grin?

What's to stop a naked madman from fast-swapping a catalyst or a critical modifier item and insta-gibbing someone who grabs an item big grin?
    Very true. That happens all too often in the Forest. Can't trust dem invaders!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 am