Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Forum Pirate
TehInfamousAmos
SadPanda
Bassman Bob
JoeBroski09
steveswede
Aigaios
lonewolf
Noob-of-Artorias
Acarnatia
Wilkinson3424
Kiva the wanderer
Spurgun
Serious_Much
Hatsune Miku
VaDoom
twigsterxd
Uparkaam
nsane32
skarekrow13
bunnywink
SirArchmage
Reaperfan
MikailArksot
Hue
Latitoast
WaffleGuy
Marino.
raecor14
tigab95
Mr. Tart
BIG TIME MASTER
Encore
Soris Ice Goldwing
reim0027
Soul of Stray Demon
Hart
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
PlasticandRage
GrinTwist
Tolvo
45 posters

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

tigab95
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 10 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by tigab95 Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:11 am

bunnywink wrote:This is a question for everybody! Post your Vine, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram? tongue
    I dont have any of those silly I only have a facebook and Im only giving that in PM
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 10 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by Marino. Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Tolvo wrote:
    bunnywink wrote:This is a question for everybody! Post your Vine, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram? tongue
    https://twitter.com/MaxwellTolvo

I don't feel like listing my Tumblr because it's pretty dumb and I sometimes link it on my twitter anyway.

Check it out if you want to see me being way less witty and amusing and more so just annoying.
    https://twitter.com/Oniramkenobi

There, now i have one silly 
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Marino. wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:
    https://twitter.com/MaxwellTolvo

I don't feel like listing my Tumblr because it's pretty dumb and I sometimes link it on my twitter anyway.

Check it out if you want to see me being way less witty and amusing and more so just annoying.
    https://twitter.com/Oniramkenobi

There, now i have one silly 
    Followed, you beautiful egg, you.silly 
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Do i have to be scared about the Twitter culture ?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Depends on where you hang out at. You can get sucked in by the world of r34 RPers rather easily if you aren't careful.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Oh, well that's just kid stuff .
    I mean things like " #somethingsomething#" how does it work ?
    Too lazy to read the faq lol
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:01 pm

That's just a thing people use to try to connect their Tweets to an ongoing conversation. If I know that pants are happening discussion and I want to make my Tweets become more visible by the overall conversation I'd write #pants in the hopes that it will be easier for people to find. That's all it is, really.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:38 pm

So what is everyone's jobs/what they want as a job?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:So what is everyone's jobs/what they want as a job?
    Those are two very different things, unfortunately.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:44 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Those are two very different things, unfortunately.
    Then put both.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Looking, though a couple prospects look pretty good/When I was younger I wanted to be an astronaut, now I want to be a GM for a sports franchise
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:49 am

Currently a student.
    Before I returned to my schooling I was working trapping rats and possums on a native bush reserve, and before that I worked after school as a kitchen hand (underage labor FTW, getting paid under the table) at a local restaurant.

Jobs I want to get are pretty diverse; would like to either get into graphic design, and get a job in the movie/game pipeline. Maybe a concept artist of something. I've been looking into internships at Weta Workshops, a local (as in New Zealand) company that works on movies etc.
    And I would also LOVE to become a biologist; either general biology, biotechnology or genetic modification/engineering research.

Alas both of these career paths require me to go to university, so I had to resume my high-school education after *SPECTACULARLY* flaming out of school in my teens twistedevil
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:13 am

Little Toast had very interesting dreams as a child.

I can't really remember what I wanted to be when I was really little, but I think it had something to do with being famous. I liked drawing so I probably wanted to be an artist.

That and I also wanted to be a banker because I had a nice aunt that worked at a bank, I kinda wanted to grow up to be like her.

Then I found out you could get paid to make Youtube videos, especially of gaming since pretty much all my life I've played games, and my sights were set on becoming a supreme famous Youtube star, that dream went out the window after I realized how that job could have a lot of cons, the biggest one being feeling like I'm playing games to meet a quota, and not for fun.

So then Sir Toast set his eyes on a new, glorious project.

Eventually I realized that at the end of the day, I enjoy spending time around computers, so I'd probably want to get a job working around computers, or for a company that creates software for computers.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:31 am

So uh

Anyone have a childhood hero?

I always had a thing for knights.

Yeah.

My heroes were knights.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:04 am

I cant tell you my job
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:12 am

nsane32 wrote:I cant tell you my job
    Because...you'd have to kill us afterwards??? worried

Someone works for the party v&, this sites nothing but a sting! Run people! Run!

@ nsane32: Is the 32 in your username significant for any reason, or just a random number to allow you to use the name?
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:42 am

If you guys could invent an (imaginary) job and get payed for it, what would it be? 

I'd do something like:

- Video game idea machine: developers randomly accepting every stupid idea I come up with
    - International cookie/muffin/cotton candy tester: speaks for itself
    - Dinosaur daycare: scientists have brought back a sheep via cloning. They're waiting for permission to bring a dinosaur back to life. I hope they're not dumb enough to pick a friggin' T-rex. Then at the other hand... it's a T-rex silly
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Cupcake Mogul. 

I'm in charge of cupcakes.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 pm

@Waffe. Hmm, I think... Perhaps... Uh, I would like to just look at people and write down what they do, but I suppose that's a career already.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:@Waffe. Hmm, I think... Perhaps... Uh, I would like to just look at people and write down what they do, but I suppose that's a career already.
    It is. I think it's behaviorism. Or behavoirsciences.

Know that the difference with screwing around and science is just writing it down silly
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Anyone here that has known me from day 1 think ive changed at all? for better or worse?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:Anyone here that has known me from day 1 think ive changed at all? for better or worse?
    Well, seeing as you managed to piss off an entire covenant with your first ever thread, I'd say you've improved from that.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10246-looking-for-darkwraith-group-to-join
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:25 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Kiva the wanderer wrote:Anyone here that has known me from day 1 think ive changed at all? for better or worse?
    Well, seeing as you managed to piss off an entire covenant with your first ever thread, I'd say you've improved from that.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10246-looking-for-darkwraith-group-to-join
    My body jerked and i cringed.

How things change.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Hart wrote:@ nsane32: Is the 32 in your username significant for any reason, or just a random number to allow you to use the name?
    yea the 32 was my platoon number in the military
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:13 pm

Anyone got a favorite animal?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm