Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

No bonfire run

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

No bonfire run Empty No bonfire run

Post by Odinbear Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 am

Is the secret of the pendant revealed for a no bonfire run?

Just askin a silly, so don't WOTG me.
    Devokai
    Devokai
    Regular
    Regular

No bonfire run Empty Re: No bonfire run

Post by Devokai Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:08 am

Done this myself just for the hell of it and no it doesn't reveal anything. And technically a legit no bonfire run is impossible as the lord vessel counts as one I would assume since it has every feature of one and you're required to sit at it to complete the game. Perhaps to reveal the secret of the pendant you have to do a loop-de-loop and pull, so your shoes are lookin' cool. Then the divine Nike gods might bestow upon you the secret of all secrets.
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 am

inb4 lock silly

No bonfire run Cant-tell-if-trolling-or-serious

If you're serious then this thread might interest you https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7909-extinguish-the-bonfires-no-bonfire-run?highlight=no+bonfire

although AFAIK you can't extinguish all bonfires so bleh

If troll then I tip my fedora to you good man big grin
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:07 am

Actually I was curious if completing such a thing, revealed something or a trophy, etc. DS added game if you went from world 1, world 2, world 3, etc. w/o returning to the nexus right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 pm