Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A look at your character's future appearance

BloodTempest
    BloodTempest
    Casual
    Casual

A look at your character's future appearance Empty A look at your character's future appearance

Post by BloodTempest Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:17 am

We've got quite a few calculators for Dark Souls, but do we have something that lets us see how our character's will look in-game without actually having to collect the armor pieces in game? Something like a Dark Souls dress-up simulator I guess. It'd be useful to see how your character would end up looking if you haven't got all your desired gear yet.

Just a random thought that popped into my head. Shrug

Last edited by BloodTempest on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A look at your character's future appearance Empty Re: A look at your character's future appearance

Post by StiffNipples Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 am

Like MugenMonkey but with a visual preview?

Yeah I want that too, often thought of how to implement it, but really I have zero coding skills so I'm not sure.
    BloodTempest
    BloodTempest
    Casual
    Casual

A look at your character's future appearance Empty Re: A look at your character's future appearance

Post by BloodTempest Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:07 am

Yeah, exactly like that. MugenMonkey with a visual preview is exactly what I was thinking about, it'd make things a lot easier for people who choose their armor based on visual appearance instead of just stats.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:32 pm

The wiki shows most sets pretty well. It won't you combine though and that can be a problem particularly for sets with variants. For instance, the painting guardian chest piece has rolled sleeves with some gloves.

Your absolute best bet is to always have one character with everything you can get your hands on. Then play dress up with that character whenever necessary. That's what I do.
    Undiscovery
    Undiscovery
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Undiscovery Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:37 pm

You'd might have to incorporate the character creation as well. If you're deciding what looks best on you that's often dependent on your character looks/skin. I think that'd be neat though, at least then you could mess around with face structures to create one that doesn't look like a mongoloid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 am