Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Djem
Carphil
Infighter
Argetlam350
Werdax
GrinTwist
LunarFog
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Satoshi
13 posters

Tell Us About Your Characters

Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Tell Us About Your Characters Empty Tell Us About Your Characters

Post by Satoshi Tue May 28, 2013 12:12 am

I want to conduct an experiment. I want all of you to take your 1-3 favorite builds and give them a personality. Such as likes, dislikes, phobias, personality. Give us some info, and if you would like to, a link to your build.

This is probably my favorite build for an unknown reason.
    http://mmdks.com/2i0z

Personality: A young adult who rarely talks. He seems to enjoy watching things from afar, and doesn't like getting involved in many things, unless it will affect someone or something negatively. His fear of women has hindered his life occasionally due to all fire keepers being female, and some merchants and friends as well.

Dislikes: The sun, light, bananas.

Phobias: Gynophobia, the fear of women.

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Tell Us About Your Characters Empty Re: Tell Us About Your Characters

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue May 28, 2013 12:17 am

I'll need to come up with a proper story first before I make my contribution. I'm pretty piss-poor at on-the-fly RPing.
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Tue May 28, 2013 12:19 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I'll need to come up with a proper story first before I make my contribution. I'm pretty piss-poor at on-the-fly RPing.

I am trying to get better at digital art, so I can draw these characters. Oi, if it wasn't so hard to use a mouse.

Well, I am going to leave. Good bye everyone.

Last edited by Satoshi on Tue May 28, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue May 28, 2013 12:24 am

If you would draw my character that would be awesome! Tell Us About Your Characters 62514674
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Tue May 28, 2013 1:35 am

http://mmdks.com/2i1y

Biography: Some say she's just a spirit of the night itself. She's a silent wanderer that stays hidden and can only be found wandering around in the night. She always knows when someone is nearby and stays hidden to play pranks on anyone trying to find her, often seriously hurting the other person. Although she is seemingly a very powerful entity, with an endless supply of tricks up her sleeve, if you are able to find her, it only takes a minimal amount of fighting back to send her away.

Likes: The night sky, pranks, the thrill of stalking someone

Dislikes: Any amount of pain, being caught

Themesong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-R_jcPG3BP8#!
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Tue May 28, 2013 2:08 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=182994710245579935

Biography: From a small pit at the bottom of the Tomb of the Giants a human like creature limped out. With a hunger for both humanity and souls, it settled down at the very pits of the Tomb where it waited for ill-fated hollows and men to venture down. Now, it had found it's home, where it's light could be used to draw enemies near and throw them to the dark seconds later.

Dislikes: People, the sun, that horrible smell you pick up when your walking by a tar factory

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpIn2xMJyv4
    Werdax
    Werdax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Werdax Tue May 28, 2013 5:10 am

Only 3 max? Oh well.

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=230761268250478047

Biography: A want-to-be dragonslayer, with a high perspective of knighthood. He is young, naive and often gets himself into trouble due to overestimation of his own abilities. Besides his knighthood, his is a rather sore loser. If he is defeated in battle, he will not rest until the score is settled. Ever since he was a kid, he wanted to be a great dragonslayer, just like the knights from the old tales. Yet, he does not realize that the dragons were eradicated hundreds of years before he was even born. He have a certain disliking towards rogues and likes, due to their slippery and untrustworthy attitudes.

Likes: Exploring, Knighthood, training, dueling, daydreaming.

Dislike: Losing, buffing, dragons (or rather drakes), rogues.

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=265121475217377449

Biography: A dark, misguided character who find the lives of others as "a waste of precious humanity". His true origin is unknown, but rumors has it he was born in the rumbles of Oolacile, many years after its destruction.
    He hates magic, and he see magic users as his main targets. Despite his better judgement, he taught himself some sorcery in order to protect himself with great magic shield. He reside in Oolacile township, knowing that this is a ideal place for potential preys. Though, he occasionally leaves this area, and it is said he is searching for Dusk, whom for unknown reasons, is a key target.

Dislike: Magic, cowards, Big Hat Logan, Dusk of Oolacile.

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=443351651896270834

Biography: A lighthearted, jolly spirited juggernaut. He is always optimistic, and no matter what danger he, or his companions face, he laugh and tries to lighten mood. He is not a knight by choice, though. That decision came from his farther, whom saw a great potential warrior in him. It has always been expected from him, by all those around him.
    He don't necessarily approve of this life, but he didn't want to disappoint anybody. He much rather fight an opponent on their territory, where he is at a disadvantage, to make things much more interesting for himself. The plow in his off hand indicates that he really wanted a peaceful life, as a gardener.

Likes: Jolly cooperation, honorable duels, natures beauty.

Dislike: Dishonorable characters, projectiles, fire, people who dislike nature.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Tue May 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Oh I've got a backstory on my main build, though I've taken a break from Dark Souls for a short while so can't remember all of his levels. Guess I'll work on it at some point today but I do have an image of my character thanks to a friend on DeviantArt:
    Tell Us About Your Characters Argetlam350darksouls_zps993ee55e
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Tue May 28, 2013 6:01 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=268410509412467298

Biography : Mysterious wanderer that travels through Lordran in search of mysterious things that only he knows of, while on his way encountering demons, and other strong opponents.People think he is evil and unfriendly but behind that Big hat hides a cheerful, bit pervy old man, that likes to drink and good woman company. He uses ancient ways of magic to empower his beautiful rock-solid long sword.

Likes : Good woman company, good weather, sunlight, drinks, fire
    Dislikes : Annoying, grim people, rain.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue May 28, 2013 6:06 pm

http://mmdks.com/2icr

byography: Chaos Knight, born in the Great Swamp, grew up with stories about the great pyromancers. Still young, traveled to Astora, where received military training and became a captain Knight . Always obsessed with Fire, searched everywhere for pyromancy training, lead his army to death only because of it. In Lordran, fought and killed to stay human, until he found the White Lady and her companion. Chaos Knight fell in love for the White Lady, learning the chaos pyromancies, then became a corrupted wraith destined to forever hunt for humanity.

Dislikes: Sunbros, Way of White, Anor Londo, "hosts"

Last edited by Carphil on Tue May 28, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Tue May 28, 2013 7:39 pm

http://mmdks.com/2ief

An old man of unknown origin. He met Kaathe at a certain point, but he did not need much persuasion to join him. He always believed that Humans should reign over Gods and Dragons, and never hesitates to destroy any sort of being that stands in the way of making his vision a reality.

He is hateful of Humans who waste their Humanity, but he will try to talk them into joining his cause before assaulting them. Humans who serve Gods or Dragons, though, he will attack without mercy.

He is not afraid to do cowardly deeds. But this treacherous nature of his makes him aware that others might also do the same... So he always keeps an eye on that toothless serpent.

Dislikes: Poison, Gods, Dragons.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:56 am

Some of my characters have a lot of lore because they are covenant-themed. R.I.P Noble Knights.

----

http://mmdks.com/2jyq

Salamm

A woman who loves the thrill of battle. Seeking to become a weapons expert, she utilizes various weapons, and thus she has grown as dextrous as she is strong.

Salaam was never as fast as everyone else, but that worked to her favor by allowing her mind to work in her body' place, thinking of strategies to overcome her opponent, utilizing the cache of weaponry she has gathered.

Her parents, pyromancers, left her with the knowledge of pyromancy, though Salaam herself finds using it distasteful. She uses them though, in honor of her deceased parents.

She adores honor, and while she dos follow her own code, she knows that her code isn't everyone's code, so she limits herself and demands that her opponent be as vicious as possible.

----

http://mmdks.com/2jyv

Thanatos

Once known as Mjolner, the Knight of Gwyn, he fought in the wars in Lost Izalith against the Chaos Demons. As he fought, his mind was slowly drained. He became more and more brutal, tossing aside the weapons of the Knights in favor of the weapons of the Demons and donning the armor of Giants and even stealing armor from Havel, the Bishop. The dexterity which enabled him use of the Knights' weapons abandoned him. His own strength grew to monstrous proportion, allowing him to completely control the inhuman weapons that he now favored.
    As his mind grew more and more chaotic, he started to attack his fellow Knights. Some joined him, their minds also corrupted by the long war. Mjolner rallied under one stronger than himself, and became a leader in the newly formed Chaos Legion.

The Chaos Legion, however, never left Izalith. The members began to fade, with no Knights left to fight, and the Demons now stilled. Eventually, the Legion faded. Mjolner, too, faded. But his body didn't.

In the fiery pits of Izalith, Mjolner died. In a fiery rebirth, Thanatos, Chaos Legionnaire, spreader of death and wanton destruction, was born. He roams the realms of Lordran spreading the influence of heavy, overwhelming strength to all of the land, showing that Chaos is still a thing to fear.

----

http://mmdks.com/2jz8

Alfred

Alfred was raised in poverty in a wealthy environment. He was a beggar throughout his childhood, and was always looked down upon by the rich and well-to-do. The Way of White brought him in at the age of 18, and he became enlightened by his new-found faith. He had food, shelter, and clothes, and he was happy.
    The High Priests noticed Alfred's piety and faith and his astute physical condition, so they trained him to be a warrior monk who derived his power from his faith. However due to his training, he saw the inner-most workings of the Way, and learned of the Way's corruption, of how they earned wealth by extorting and preaching lies to the worshippers. He still clung to the Way, as they saved him. But he became an Undead, and his saviors turned on him, outcasting him. He fell away to Lordran, disgusted.
    He wandered, from area to area, his weapons weak due to a lost faith. One day, as he felt desperation cling to him, and the sensation of hollowness claw is way out of him, in the Depths of Lordran he saw a sign. Bright and golden it was, like the sun that comforted him as his only friend and ally. A golden phantom appeared from it as Alfred approached, lending its hand to him to help him. The golden phantom seemed to radiate sunlight, warming and soothing Alfred's soul and body.
    As they progressed through the Depths, Alfred found a new faith. Not a faith in a singular god of a corrupted Way, but to a god much stronger and gentler, the god of help. Of refuge. Of charity and blessings. Of warmth. Of the sun. He knew what had to be done. He asked the phantom, "How?"
    The phantom, seemingly omniscient, answered, "Seek the sunlight-bathed statue." After saying this, it faded. Alfred went further into the Depths of Lordran, into a vast Swamp. He had faith. He had hope. He would conquer this foul place and return to the Sun, to offer his service to it, to that god of warmth and comfort in this deadly, cold land. He saw the gifts that sustained him throughout his troubled life, the help, the kindness, the charity that he knew he must pass on as it had been passed on to him. He joined the Sun, became a Warrior who pledged his allegiance to it, and found his love, his life-force: helping others. Warming them, giving them hope in their darkest hour, as it had been given to him in his.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:39 am

http://mmdks.com/2lhk

Sophia

Bio: She fares from a distant land far to the East where she was trained from a young age in the ways of honor and warfare. She was never at the top of her classes but managed... On the first day of her sixteenth year her village was attacked but she fled rather than fight along with her kin. She knew not the fate of her home but she knew she could never return so she wandered west. As she traveled her sense of honor weakened and her morals were twisted as she struggled and did all she could to survive. She stumbled upon Lordran by chance but it was there where she fell slain by giants in a great city. she awoke in an asylum for she was of the undead and here she stayed growing desolate as she watched more and more undead brought there she stayed locked there long past the the time undead stopped arriving becoming mute and barely holding on to her sanity till one day she was freed by a mysterious blue knight who shortly thereafter died she ventured into the world again seeking companions of strong character to help fill her empty soul.

Personality: lonesome, furtive, honorable (but will do anything in a fight to survive)

Likes: company, quiet, exploring, her armor and weapons (her only reminders of home)

Dislikes: questions, giants, fights (she fights to survive and does not strike first)
    LagStab
    LagStab
    Regular
    Regular

Post by LagStab Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 am

My player is a nice guy. He may not be the strongest, the quickest, the best, or the coolest, but he has a very good personality.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:53 am

I have one called james

one called ollie

One called gary.. I forget the rest, but you get the idea silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content